Little ‘n’ Stubbs

PARTNERS IN CRIME!

They scream at the bad guys!

They wear calico as camouflage!

They stop for romance!

TAKE THAT BAD DUDES

The adventures will continue! At least ’til nap time!

109, 148, 150, MUAH! 170one week old, by Cabana Portraits.

Comments

1. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

*splodes from cute*

2. Oh fer cryin’ out loud. Just kill me now, lest I remain writhing helpless on the floor from the toxic dose of Qte.

3. Trabb's Boy says:

Well, their threats may be toothless, but they can knock you ded from Qte.

Science question for the day: do kittens actually NEED to splay their toes in order to meow?

4. Ooooooooh, TEENY-TINY-TOONY!!

(that is tinier than teeny-tiny)

5. WoHOO first!

6. Ok 5th!

7. Nicolletta says:

Kittehs–now in convenient bite-size.

8. @ Trabb’s Boy
    Yes kittens must splay claws to meow. Women must also open mouth to apply mascara! It is proven.

9. Four little eyes in that last picture… and no two of them are pointing in the same direction… ^.^

10. cheesybird says:

GASP!

*splodey*

11. Beth, I never really thought about it, but dang it if that mascara thing isn’t true.

12. PS Threadjack: If you ever want to experience a really tough room, try singing (and dancing) “I’m too Sexy” in front of your mother while she’s trying to watch TV.

13. Lethal, absolutely lethal… I can just hear the tiniest of mews coming from each kitteh’s mouth.

14. Little n’ Stubbs pulled me over for running a red light.

I gave them meelks and treets and they let me go.

Thank goodness they didn’t find the baggie of catnip in the gas tank.

15. Whoa. I’m a little weirded out by how true the mascara thing is.

16. Tiny pointy tailio alert!

17. BeckyMonster says:

I would commit all manner of crimes if those were the cops that showed up!!

…splodes…

18. Dobermama says:

Aw, little orange kitty in next to last photo looks like he’s trying to be a tiger!

19. How can they be so teeny weeny? Look at those little pink toes!!

20. Uh yeah guys.

You *blend*

21. OMG! So schweet! Fighting the awful crime of milk theft together.

HaHa! The mascara thing is true…I posit that we are merely trying to move our noses out of the way by opening our mouths to apply mascara.

Now back to the behbeh kittehs! *mwuahh, mwuahh. kisses each tiny head*

22. wannadance says:

MASCARA THANG:

here is the troot, from a former ballet dancer and makeup artist: if you open your mouth you won’t have that reflexive blinking we have when somebody messes with eyes. works for anything, like putting in eyedrops.

another troot: from former respiratory therapist (30 yrs) (note: i am OLD, donchu know). if someone is short of breath, like with asthma, etc, it really helps to fan air on the face, but not IN face, on the cheeks and so forth. it’s a reflex. blowing a bunch of air directly into face, esp. in infants, will cause a ‘skip’ in breathing. another reflex.

note, though, that anyone with asthma should be getting medical care/meds/etc. but people who are short of breath will fan themselves with a piece of paper or something. and you can help by fanning.

or telling them to open mouth if you are applying makeup.

here i iz, ole lady, and those are just about the only helpful facts i have gleaned from life.

now, in return, i demand both of those bebbehs, in my bosoms, now. i promise they won’t fall in, not THAT old…

gawd, they are cuties. made mah day…

23. AAAAww sooo cute how tiny r they i wish i had a kitten but it may eat my grey hound no im serious hes a cute chicken and my jack russel might lik it 2 death bu they r soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute btw hes 3 leged

24. I never realized it until now, but baby kittens are almost more disapproving than bunnies.

25. Tiny toesies! *head splodes*

26. wannadance says:

mebbe they splay their toes ’cause meeping is a lot of work for such tiny lungs…mebbe.

27. lol im only 12 he he horf horf

28. soooooooooooo cute

29. wannadance says:

@kymbo….i am 67…HAW HAW…

fist bump…

30. omg… sooooo cuuuute!!!
    the orange one looks like my kitty when she was that young

<3 x infinity

31. awwwwww they dont even hav teeth yet

32. aww they dont even have teeth yet cute * dies of cute ness* lol

33. momof2kittiesandapuppeh says:

The confluence of 8 widdle bebeh toesies in piccy #3 has done me in. Must nom. I promise to be vewy, vewy, gentle…nomnomnom…

34. Theresa – my mind boggles at your threadjack (mostly because I had a visual of me doing it).
    Wannadance – I am enjoying the fact that you clarified the bosom question. And 67, while older than me, can still be considered young in this day and age. At least young at heart.

Or so my 13-years-older-than-me BF tells me.

35. Thank you, CO, for this particular cuteness today, I really needed it.

P.S.I think I have the same sheets as those kitties–fleece sheets FTW!

36. lawd have mercy i am so ded.

37. Carrot tails!

38. Von Zeppelin says:

So, does this mouth-and-mascara thing work in reverse? Like, do women have to open their eyes really wide when they’re brushing their teeth?

39. *I’m* Starsky, *he’s* Hutch!

40. itty.bitty.eyes.so.unfocused.

41. ded.

42. these kitties are so tiny! my cat is having babies soon! *waits for kitten spawn timer* le sigh :>

43. Aaaahh!! *ded!*

44. Not only do they need to splay their toes, they meow with their whole faces!

It’s a lot of work to be a tiny kitty. You’re head’s too big, your eyes won’t focus, ya got no teef and you haven’t mastered the closed-mouth “Ooo-ooo?” my cats used to do.

45. scooterpants says:

did anyone else notice the most adorable of little leg wrinklies on the calico kitteh third photo down on his lil right leg there? TOO much! isnt there a rule for this?

46. Alice Shortcake says:

You know, I can’t understand why Alan Moore didn’t include crime-fighting kittehs in “Watchmen”. Who says calico isn’t a costume?

47. zeldapie says:

Oh.
    My.
    God.
    I give up! I give up already!
    The PEENK NOISICLES are just TOO MUCH!!!

48. DanBenZvi says:

So, which one is Castle and which one is Beckett again? :)

49. So cute I can’t not hardly stand it… for true.

50. victoreia says:

‘Kay, must have!

51. I love how screaming kittens are becoming A Thing. And I love these two kittens to BITS. They are SO disapproving!

52. See, now, I’m really more of a rodents person. Mice for preference, hamsters are good, rats, gerbils at a pinch. Unusual Animals, also, are high on my want list. As are puppies, if they’re actually doing something. Kittens, though, I can take or…

…wait…

…whut?…

Oh. Em. Eff. Gee.

Kittens are the cutest. I have decided. As of now.

53. OMG I just love kissing kittens! *squees*

54. Want!

55. milk theft!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

56. It is a scientific fact that itty bitty kitties must perform toe splayage with each tiny mew…oh for god’s sake just give them to me *tucks into bosoms and runs*

57. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww (deep breath) wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

58. berthaservant says:

Previously, on “Little and Stubbs”:

L: You’d think that downtown’s number one crime lord would know better than to stage a milk heist in the middle of the policeman’s ball.

S: Fo’ sho’. But most criminals are half-whack.

:: car chase through downtown ::

S: Little! Don’t drive like my brudder!

L: If you’ve got a better way of chasing down crime, I’d like to hear it.

:: getting chewed out by the chief (played by Winston) ::

CHIEF: I don’t know how many times I gotta tell you two rooks…BUT THE POLICE FORCE AIN’T NO PLACE FOR TOMFOOLERY.

L: Tell you what, Chief…you provide the foolery….

S: And we’ll be the Tom’s!

:: high five paw ::

:: staking out the bad guys their unmarked squad car ::

S: honk-shu, honk-shu
    L: hont-shu, honk-shu

59. Gail (the first one) says:

LQQK!!! The calico baby’s bottom lippage is divided (almost evenly) into peeenk and black!!!!

Wee crimefighters unite!!

60. wishing she hadn't worn a tank top says:

Aw, my kitteh is having babies soon. Can’t wait!!!!!

61. BabyOpossum says:

If I were a geometry teacher I would show my students the tail of Sir Marms-a-lot here, as the perfect example of a cute triangle.

62. BabyOpossum says:

Oops, that should have been a cute *isosceles* triangle.

63. 260Oakley says:

Winston as police chief? Perfect casting, bserve. Maybe Benson Hedges could also guest star with L&S for a spine-tingling adventure.

64. kibblenibble says:

Tiny kittehs nuzzling each other…toes so peeenk…ears at 9 and 3… unfocused eyes…triangular tailios…GAAAHHH!
    *ker-thunk*

65. kibblenibble says:

*Awake now* SO happy! *sigh*

66. AWW :-) I would adopt Little n’ Stubbs on the spot :-)

67. the bug man says:

@BabyOpossum: Don’t you mean a cute acute triangle? ;)

68. darling duck says:

berthaservant–Honey, I love the short story. “A
    milk heist in the middle of the policemans’ ball.”

69. Hon Glad says:

Little kit in calico and the marmie too
    seeking crimes and capers
    they’ll be arresting you
    How they make my heart sing
    yipee yi yipee yo
    that marmie and that kit in calico.

70. Subhangi says:

WEE MARMIE & CALICO OMG

*splode*

71. The kittys are soo cute!!

72. Katie Kat says:

Okay, that’s just not right. THAT IS BEYOND CRUEL. I do not have enough time in my day to be dead fainted away for the amount of time the adorableness of these two furry purrys has now caused… oh to heck with it! *aaaaaaaaaand faints*

73. Tiny tail handles! Love me some callie kitty!

74. “packing purrs” — bwahahah
    And look at their leetle white eyeliners. I wonder if those will disappear?

75. Dangerously high levels of stubularity here!

76. Tiana Cabana says:

Hey guys, I am CabanaPortraits- the photographer for these kitten shots. They are exactly one week old here, I’m a vet technician at an SPCA shelter and I just have to get shots of these guys before they go to foster and back for adoption ( about a pound and a half later haha). I have tons of shots like these, kittens always give such great expression!

77. luvkittehs says:

Kittehs look so eeeeeeeeeevil when they open there mouths! So friggin cuuuuuuute!

78. That mascara thing is NOT true. I never open my mouth when putting on mascara, nor do I have problems with the reflexive blinking *well, if I’M doing the mascara. No tricks will keep me from flinching if someone ELSE has their hands near my face.*

These kittens are way…too…..cute.