Breaking News Bulletin!

NEW JERSEY—Bodyguards protect Percival Q. Gringflabble, alleged Mafia accountant, as he arrives at the Federal courthouse to testify against his employers.

BlackCatsWhiteDoll

Comments

1. He looks kinda Owl-y!

2. I would not want to run into that gang in a dark alley.

3. KittehMama x 3 says:

Matchinks? Hidinks? Maybe it’s just a bleening computer ghost shadow…..

4. I certainly wouldn’t mess with those bodyguards.

5. Those are the fluffiest and most squee-able henchmen (hench-cats?) ever. Their leader, front row to the right, looks very formidable.

6. One of these is different from the others.

Is it A, B, C, D, or E?

7. Katrina says:

“Haveyaeva considahed whatcha life would be like whichoutya
    ears?”

Great picture!

8. Theresa says:

Cat on upper left: WHAT is on your nose?

9. Mafia cat says “There ain’t no Mafia and I’ll plug the next one a youse that sez udderwise! Mmmm…udders…”

10. Oh! I loves the black fluffy kitties the mostest!! I want them all!

11. Does this look racist to anyone else..?

12. Kristabelle says:

I’m skeert!

13. Desdemona says:

They need little Ray-Bans.

14. At first I thought that they were all aggro and about to smack the photographer. However the ears don’t look “angry.”

Perhaps they’re so fuzzy because they’re cold. Can’t the US Marshalls buy better coats for their people?

I love the captions as usual Mike!

15. Von Zeppelin says:

@Theresa–That upper left bodyguard cat obviously didn’t heed the advice he got from the cop when he was just a juvenile cat offender: “Take my advice, kid, and keep your nose clean.”

16. @KittehMama: Matchingks tag added; good suggestion!

17. Chronic Sender-Inner says:

Ok seriously who is that cartoon cat? I should know this.

[My guess: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rb8aOzy9t4 – Ed.]

18. Hon Glad says:

We is just shadowing him.

19. Aww Those black cats are coming with me!

20. All the kittehs are adorable! I know I’m supposed to be scared, but they’re adorable!

21. He looks like Simon Tofield’s cat! Could it be?

22. Cathwoman21 says:

The white cat is Simon’s cat!!

23. I WANT THESE! Soooooo adowable. They don’t sceere me one bit!

24. Chronic Sender-Inner says:

wow there’s been some serious editoring here lately.

25. I believe that’s the Feral Courthouse….

26. Not bad, PJ.

27. Poor Mr. Gringflabble. You can see him shaking and I swear he just did a nervous blink.

28. @Desdemona: An ear piece to accompany the Ray-Bans would complete the look. I can just picture the paw on the ear, pressing on the ear piece for better reception…

29. Felicityanne says:

I THINK it may be a Ronald Searle cat…

30. I wonder if they all travel in big black, unmarked cat carriers.

31. Noelegy says:

Yes, that looks like “cold” body language. What handsome black fluffsters! I wants them all.

32. lol! This picture is hilarious. Lizzums, I too thought the white cat was an owl at first.

33. catloveschanel says:

The accountcat sticks out like a sore thumb… a squeal pigeon, during tax season he obviously hasn’t been working out like the other cats have.

34. Desdemona says:

@Berg and Mel2 — [Snicker/snort] Also, maybe they look so bulked-up because they are “carrying” under those mounds of fluffitude.

35. scooterpants says:

I’m glad to see we have moved on from the tragedy.

These four are fabulous.
    I’ll bet they have a lincoln with ‘suicide doors’. The purrfect body guards for sure.

36. David (the first one) says:

I like to see them doing the slo-mo walk Reservoir Dog style.

37. David (the first one) says:

“Great, everybody wants to be Mr. Black, why do I have to be Mr. White?”

38. YES!!! It IS Simon’s cat!!! I loves the old YouTube videos!

39. how about Federal cathouse instead of courthouse? :)

40. Theresa says:

I don’t think it’s Simon’s Cat, because SC’s ear come right together, like two triangles side-by-side. This fellow has some head between his ears. He does have similar googly eyes, though.

Mah posse, let me showz yoo it.

41. Yeah the squeeler needs all the body guards he can get!
    You take care of the family and the family takes care of you (said in Mob boss voice)

42. This photo cries out for LOLcat captioning!

Those black cats look exactly like my Mandu.

43. Tractatus Blorpico-Philosophicus says:

More like ninja cats!

44. ok, Mike? You are hilarious. I love all the posts here (human hater comments, no) but your caption today was especially dopalicious. LOL.

45. claudia says:

Black Cats always look so pissed off LOL!

My black cat Maddy always makes me wonder if she truly loves us *snicker*

46. LisaLisa says:

Hahaha. This picture totally freaked me out for a sec until I figured out the white one wasn’t real.

47. balamuthia says:

Haha, epic win! Go NTMTOM!

48. What do you mean the white one isn’t real? He’s blinking like a traffc light.

49. Do you think they realize that Mr. Gringflabble is already with the fishies and that they’re guarding the courtroom sketch artist’s rendition of Mr. Gringflabble?

50. Michelle S. says:

You’ll be fine, Percy. Just as long as none of your bodyguards cross your pa… oh. Oh, gee. Well good luck to you.

51. Someone’s going to be in for a serious batting if they cross them. ‘You wanna be my ball of yarn? Do ya? Then bring it on.’

52. With the Ray-Bans and the earpiece, would they be speaking into their front paws?

They’re so beautiful!

53. berthaservant says:

Worst Robert Palmer video parody ever.

54. Theresa says:

Oh, B-serv, ANY Robert Ralmer parody is good. Wo-oooh!

55. Theresa says:

Palmer. Dang! You’d like to think that you’re immune to the stuff, whoa yeah.

56. She used to look good to me, but now I find her
    (BA-bump, BA-bump, BA-bump, *shingg!*)
    Percy Q. Gringflabb-able.

57. Theresa says:

Whoah
    You like them whether they are plain or they’re stuffed, oh yeah
    Better face the facts, it seems you can’t get enough
    You know, you’re gonna have to face it
    You’re addicted to spuds.

58. I have those cats’ sister! She’s the cutest.

59. Could the white “cat” in the middle actually be a mid-sized Totoro? Hm, the mouth isn’t quite right for a Totoro though… and the eyes aren’t quite anime-style. Interestingly, Miyazaki made at least one movie all about kittehs.

60. catloveschanel says:

Can you imagine a cat having the discipline to do taxes or accounting? He’d be like, um, this is boring, tail swish, I think these numbers add up, yeah, they work just fine! ] Now I need a nap….

61. ButtaRumCake says:

LMAO @ VonZepp – LOVE THAT!!

As your resident Jersey girl, I say KUDO’s to NTMTOM!! I don’t think I laughed that hard in a good long time. Thanks for the belly laugh!!!

62. ButtaRumCake says:

Oh & *snerk* @ BServ!! LOLOL

63. These are some real bad boys for sure.

64. Give us all your money or the white cat gets it.

65. Does Simon have bodyguards now?

66. Subhangi says:

HEY! This is Simon’s cat :D

67. So funny! Just love it!

68. I work in the print media, and I approve this bulletin.

It has something for everyone: People who like bodyguards, people who like flufftitude and people who like New Jersey. Perfect!

69. Breaking news: today’s terrorism threat level has been elevated to black and fluffy. More at 11.

70. Starlight/Cyarra says:

AWWWWWWWWW THOSE ARE GONNA BE MY CATS NO CALL BACKS!!!!!!!! :)

71. Alice Shortcake says:

Did anyone else attempt to remove cat-on-the-left’s nasal adornment by wiping their screens?

72. AWW :-) I would open the door and let those kitties in for some warm milk :-) They would become my guard kitties :-)

73. eternalcanadian says:

lol, i always thought black cats had motives, like just the way they glared at you, the eyes glowing out from under all that dark black fur, the way they move like stealth in the dark then pounce when you least expect it. white cats are much easier to track and keep ahead of. :-P

74. *giggles* Cute!
    I bet that cat on the upper left’s gantsta name is “Scratch.” ;D