THIS JUST IN: Caturday Lint ball

JUST DISCOVERED in the laundry lint trap:

Graciesleepycuteness

LINT-HANCE:

Schnozzular

Sender-Inners Arielle H. and John R. say that kitteh Gracie Lou has 6 toes on each front paw. More of Arielle’s photos at her Photography web site ;)

Comments

1. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE!

That is all.

2. Is her website supposed to be a black screen? That’s all I got.
    That said … KITTYNOSE!!! SQUEEEEEEE!!!!!
    I love the name Gracie Lou for a kitty.

3. fish eye no miko says:

I wish the stuff I found in my lint trap was this cute!

4. we’ve solved it

kittehs are made out of lost socks

5. In my opinion, watching a kitten/cat sleep is so relaxing. Brings the blood pressure down.
    Gracie Lou is such a beauty.

6. Theresa says:

Just think, if Gracie Lou was a baseball player, when she came up to bat, the announcers would have to say “They’re not booing, folks, they’re just yelling ‘Gracie LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!’”

7. stubbedoo says:

I’ve had lots of cat hair in my dryer lint, but never a cat. I feel cheated.

8. It’s Snuggle the Dryer Cat.

9. kibblenibble says:

Gracie Lou looks like my George as a baby. That is, what I imagine he looked like, as he was already six months when I got him from the shelter. It makes me wistfully wish I could have had him sooner. Such a pretty kitten…*sigh*

10. Gracie Lou is my dog’s name! Awesome! Also: NOOOOOOOOOOOSE.

11. My site is a Flash site, so you have to have FlashPlayer to see it. There are pix of cats in Portraits! If you want to see more Gracie Lou (and her many toes) and family, Click here:

12. Wish I could find one of these in my dryer’s lint trap. That would make doing laundry about 10,000 times more enjoyable…

13. GOT to upgrade the dryer. Mine just gives me a sad little rattling sound

14. Thank you all for your comments on my adorable baby, Gracie Lou!!!! She is so sweet and wonderful :)

15. AWW. I wish I could pick up that little kitty and cuddle her.

16. That kitty’s nose is snorglicious.

17. tracyflick says:

You should’ve used Woolite for darks. It’s all faded now.

18. That’s about as perfect as little nubs can get.

19. Awwww It’s Gracie!!! I love this little girl and she is getting SO BIG!!!! She will rule the world with those extra toes, we just know it.

20. beep beep the nosey!

21. lucy's mommeh says:

my Lucy has the same sort of toeses. In all, there are 13 up front.:)

22. Gracie Lou’s absolutely adorable.

But I’m having trouble looking away from Her Highness Aurora’s eyes.

23. Katrina says:

Gracie Lou as in ‘Gracie Lou Freebush’ of “Miss Congeniality fame? Adorable.

24. Haha, perhaps! I do like that movie.

I didn’t name her though, to be honest. I adopted her at 12 wks old, and she came with that name. I kept it :)

25. Looks like she could have been made out of my Buzzo’s dark grey undercoat that sheds all over my clothes without my noticing until I do laundry and encounter it in the lint trap. If I wasn’t already maxed out on cats I’d start saving the lint floof to make myself a kitten this beautiful.

26. balamuthia says:

THAT is THE cutest enhance I’ve EVER seen! SO SILKY!

27. kibblenibble, she looks like my Henry as well! And I didn’t get him until he was 6 months as well! I love Russian Blues, everything about them is gray! And they’re the sweetest cats ever.

28. Ahhh so tie-tie. ZZZZZzz

29. Martha in Washington says:

Six toes on each front paw? YAY! More toe beans to nom!!
    *goes to check dryer vent, no kitteh, bout of depression commences*

30. My Russian Blue is *most* dischuffed that she is getting her bottom kicked in the cute stakes. She’s gone to sulk on top of the monitor now.

31. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

Love grey kitties; have one maself.

32. Hon Glad says:

Sure is purdy.

33. Lerrinus says:

What a pretty kitty! :-D

34. My Russian (maybe not full-blooded) is not the sweetest cat. She is grouchy, and has always hated everyone and everything (except me, of course).
    I still loves her grouchy self tho. She is almost 18 yrs old, born in the summer of 91.

35. ssssssssssssss SSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSQUEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!

36. Kristabelle says:

What a beautiful kitty! It’s national napping day…I think I’ll join her. Hey, Gracie Lou, scootch over…

37. sleeping kittens are the best. so vulnerable!