Is it Spring Break Yet?

…now as you can see, if we conjugate the hypotenuse along the lateral preamble parallel to the esophagus, we can retract the dangling participle near the soliloquy of

WILL SOMEONE WAKE UP JENKINS!?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sender-innered by Da Megster her own baaaaaaaaaad self!

Comments

1. That’s how I feel every. single. day.

2. *giggling* I can sympathize… the chairs were always too big for me, too.

3. Dangleys! I love teh dangley leggies of kittehness!

Now I touch toes. Hehehehehe!

Nothing to see here, folks. Neveryoumind teh toes.

4. Jimbeaux says:

Oh noes! Li’l toesies! Must nom them!

*nom nom nom…. Mmmm, fresh kitten toes!*

5. Poor behbeh. Don’t worry widdle kitteh, I’ll cuddle you.

6. chanpon says:

Greedy chair is swallowing kitty whole!!

Do we need a new category for dangling appendages? Because I would totally stand behind that one.

7. And do bring the footstool. Jenkins appears to be dangling again.

8. Too Cute! I can’t take it! **melts**

9. Man, I hate when I fall asleep in class, slip out of the chair and wake up on the floor! My fur gets all dusty and tastes like chalk. Is it time for lunch yet?

10. Theo…this is Jenkiins kid brother Weatherby. He’s adopted of course, but don’t tell him that.

11. Mary (the first) says:

He must have been inspired by the Pom a few posts ago.. except the kitteh only has a vinyl kitchen chair instead of fancy leather lounger.. yet he looks quite blissful anyway.

12. Hon Glad says:

Reminds me of school, what was happening outside the window was always more interesting.

13. I too would support a dangling rule of cuteness. Those back feet are adorable.

Note that the chair is positioned near the radiator. I imagine that has something to do with Jenkins’ choice of seat…

14. Pfffft! “Jenkins.”

15. Charlie says:

So cutes! toes are so bitable and tabby aswell :O I dunno how anyone can take a photo and not just snorgle :>

16. lifecoach says:

I bet a Dangling Participle would be cute enough to make it onto this site, y’know if it was a baby one dangling from a tree or something. Is that a Kings Quest reference by any chance?

17. OMG, paw dangling KIT-TONS! He looks like he was trying so hard to pay attention… but that last half hour of math class is a doozie.

18. Von Zeppelin says:

Jenkins is NOT asleep. He just closed his eyes so he can more deeply contemplate the meaning of conjugating the hypotenuse. Man, it’s warm near this radiator . . .zzz.

19. Theo..Oops, please disregard my last comment as it doesn’t make a lot of sense. I didn’t read the whole caption and thought you were referring to the pom from last week. Hence this little dude being the poms brother, but adopted since he is a kitty, and …..oh never mind.

*retreats to back for pasickie and nap*

[Well, I *was* talking about last week's posh pom. - Ed.]

20. Linda H. says:

oops.

21. AuntieMame says:

No, don’t bother Jenkins. He’s getting as much out of the lecture as the awake people are. :)

22. Mud Bug says:

Aw man ! I just hate it when my participle dangles !

23. But there IS such a rule. #25: to dangle your paw is kee-yute!

Teho, can you help me with a link?

[Looks like FENM was faster on the draw... - Ed.]

24. momof2kittiesandapuppeh says:

“…nibble on they tiny feet.”

25. fish eye no miko says:

“#25: Dangle your paw”

^_^

26. 1) Most enjoyable (to me) comment on the post:
    “Fresh kitten toes”

2)Meg — vewwy nice application of multisyllablic linguistic exercises regardless of the anarchic resultation of snoraciousness in the recipient tutorial base.
    “Thanks be with you”.

[That'd be Mike, y'know, not Meg this time... - Ed.]

27. Okay so chair near radiator Plus dangling kitten back end equals toasty cat buns.

28. tracyflick says:

It is a shame how many kittens are denied coffee in this country. Just a shame.

29. artgirl says:

Dangling Legs of Cuteness!

30. *Hands Ed. a pasickie and resumes nap*

31. I think the little guy is dreaming he’s Supercat. Flying through the air in search of crime, evil-doers, and tuna!

32. BabyOpossum says:

Dangling pawticiples?

33. This is the kind of kitty that sits in the back of the class and has earphones plugged into his ears.

Oh, and dangling little legs!

34. You’ve GOT to be kidding! I’m dying. I must touch those little twiggy legs! Must!

35. starling says:

Do we have to wake up Jenkins? He’s AWFWY grumpy when he wakes up. He almost had Thompson’s eye out last time.

36. victoreia says:

[tiny voice] “Help!”

37. Glinkus Meerkat says:

Hey Maggie,

Consider… the ellipsis…

38. Elizabeth says:

Is that your kitteh, Meg? He is very cuu-uute! As is today’s calendar ferret. And yesterday’s shower-singing cat.

39. AWW sleeping kitty makes you want to gently pick up the baby and cuddle

40. This might be my favorite ‘cute’ ever. I’m not sure why… but it hit me just right.

41. It can’t be Meggie’s kitteh — she’s terribly allergic. (Or was that Sparks?)

[Both, I think... - Ed.]

42. He was studying the island of Honkshu in geography class.

43. too cute :-)

44. Katrina says:

Dangling is not a sport for beginners. Sure, you gotcher hangers-on, you gotcher monorail cats, but no, dangling it where the real action is! “Pawticiples”, indeed. I support a ‘dangling’ section of the CO.
    Carefully.

45. catloveschanel says:

That’s a tickler!

46. wannadance says:

i actually DID slip out of a chair and land on the floor at a conference. slippery chair, slip, skirt, speaker with soporific voice, looooooong irrelevant tangent on burkitt’s lymphoma, which everyone knew about, the history of, and then … not plonk, exactly. more of a KABROOOASSSSH, flop, flopity, eeeeeek, etc.

this is the funniest cutest pic i have ever seen, bar none. and NOMTOM’s captions are the most hilarious.

SNORK, gasp…kaff kaff…wheeeeeeezzzze….plotz.

47. That portion of the lecture in progress leaves me wanting more……

48. lynn crago says: