Goatorola

"Look, how many times do I have to tell you people?  I don’t care how many tin cans you throw in, we’re very happy with our current alfalfa supplier!  Now stop calling me!!"

Man, these telemarketers really get my human.

Someone wanted to talk to the goat, submitted by Ross O.  Ross, maybe it’s time to join the national "do not bleat" registry.

Comments

1. Martha in Washington says:

Oh please, please, PLEASE let me talk to the goat!!

Meh meh, mehmehmeh…

2. Thought I would get a S***g for my next phone, after that commercial, but now I know I’ll stick with Goatarola.

3. Maybe the goat wanted to speak to Shaun the Sheep, given they both speak bleat.

4. Speculative phone calls really get my goat.

5. Nice play on words, there, NTMOTM! (You baaaaaaaaad boy….)

6. Sell my Google? Are you KIDDDINNNGGGG ME??? It’s gonna go back up!!!

7. the goat may eat the phone

8. Silly Goat you can’t use a phone

9. Von Zeppelin says:

Very inconvenient to need the human to hold the phone. He needs a Bluetooth earpiece snapped onto that earflap.

10. Gail (the first one) says:

I think the goat only takes calls after his human pre-screens them….”I’m sorry, sir. Mister Billy is on another call. May I take a message? Oh…uh huh. I can tell you that Mister Billy is very happy with his wireless service provider. Thank you for calling.”

11. Biscuitz4Bearz says:

HAR! Great hovertextery.

12. EYELASHES

13. Kristabelle says:

Goatie appears to be listening carefully to the pitch. Wonder if he’ll take the 7 day, 6 night stay in Orlando or the cruise to the Bahamas?

14. The goat is on a leash?

15. Estlin, no it’s wearing a bell on a collar. It’s goat fashion.

And the Ross guy is kind of cute.

16. I had a pet goat for years, she wore a collar, though she was a dog…I miss my Billy Sue *weep*

17. I’m sorry, can I call you back? I think it’s a baa-aa-aad connection.
    *ducks tomatoes*

18. catloveschanel says:

[Ok, instead of a knock-knock joke, this is a ring-ring joke.]

Goat Redials Telemarketer:
    Ring-Ring
    Who’s There
    Goat
    Goat WHO?
    Goato the door and answer it, there’s a pizza for you.

19. Goat Got Your PHONE?

Hmmm well it sounded funnier in my head.

Okay so there just has to be a monty Python skit that cover this situation right???

20. PS Goats are lovely animals. They are smart, curious and friendly. But unneutered male goats pee on themselves to make themselves more attractive to the lay-dee goats, and they’re kind of grumpy.

21. that’s Goatorola, thank you!

[Good point, and thank *you!* -- NTMTOM]

22. Best roll over text EVER.

23. “This isn’t what I meant when I said ‘Put the kid on the phone’!”

24. John E you win the thread !

25. berthaservant says:

Can you hear me naaaaaaaaaa….?

(I know, wrong company)

26. Boomer's Babysitter says:

I had a landlady who had a goat, once, in an in-town housing complex, no less. Most normal thing about her. Sorry, bad dreams…

It WAS a nice goat, though.

27. Boomer's Babysitter says:

It WAS a nice goat, though.

28. Boomer's Babysitter says:

It WAS a nice goat, though.

29. Boomer's Babysitter says:

It WAS a nice goat, though.

30. Boomer's Babysitter says:

It WAS a nice goat, though.

31. Boomer's Babysitter says:

It WAS a nice goat, though.

32. If it could talk on the phone, what would a goat say?

(Get it? GOATSE ???)

I’m so tired….

33. I love goats! If I had a goat friend, I would definitely want to talk to him/her on the phone.

34. AlbertaGirl says:

This is what a baby goat would say to you on the phone: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUjpH8UAycU

35. The hovertext reminds me of a non-native-English-speaker friend who once complained about something that really “rubbed his goat the wrong way.”

36. Martha in Washington says:

tank–I had a pet goat named Billy, too!! Although, aren’t most goats named Billy? Anyway, my Billy also thought he was a dog. His best friend (besides me, who fed him cookies) was a St Bernard. And yes, mine wore a collar too.

37. new york kitty says:

I kid ewe not, that is possi-billy the cleverest hovertext I’ve seen so far.

38. It’s Satan calling with a new offer for his soul. (Haven’t you read Goathe?)

39. John E.-Stock Show Blue
    Ribbon.

40. Dale-That’s awesome (Goathe).

41. hamster-on-rye says:

Kristabelle…love it about
    the call for the promotional “vacation”. These comments…very cute.

42. totalee puppy says:

Von Zeppelin-Yes, I can see it–a Bluetooth earpiece on the goat’s ear flap. LOL.

43. *beep-beep-bee-beep* Hello ??? If anyone’s still on the line, ruhmember this ?

Reverse charges, operator.

44. That is sooooo cute!!!

45. BlackKittiesRmyfriends says: