The Duke of Pomerania in his Winter Villa

"Jeeves, madame and I will take our coffee and kibble in the Sun Room this afternoon, if you please."

And do bring the footstool.  I appear to be dangling again.

Simply mah-velous, Paige R.

Comments

1. Oh come on, no extreme closeup on those dangly hind legs?

2. Oh my gosh – that is the cutest… I love how his little legs dangle behind him!

3. OMG, those are some amazing dangling back legs there. Nom nom nom.

4. The legs…they kill me!

5. katinarkit says:

HAH. So Pom.

6. The dog is cute and all, but I want that ROOM.

7. omg the dangling legs! the dangling legs!!!! egads i’m so keeled.

8. Selfish lady !!!
    Quit hogging the chair & give “the boss” a place to put up his/her little legs!!!

9. Best. Hovertext. Evah.

10. i just saw the hovertext. snorf!!

11. This calls fr a low, all-knowing chuckle, repeated many times over.
    So prosh!

12. Looloobelle says:

LOL @ the hovertext! ntmtom strikes again…

13. Love the tile also! hahahah

Looks like he has the best seat for viewing the TV! :)

14. Welshcake beat me to it. The hovertext totally wins. Awesome.

15. Kristabelle says:

Skippymom – I’m with you. Keep the dog, I’ll take the room!!! hahaha

16. Skippymom–I’m with you: I want that room! Yowza! And, of course, an adorable little Pom to go with it!

17. So le cute! Mail me that chandelier, I will take eet.

18. “Up Madame.” (spoken just before the picture was taken)

19. lol .. I had to scroll down to get the hover text… I was sitting here puzzled for a moment or two :-*

20. Is that house for real?

21. those legs!!

22. …”and don’t forget the Grey Poupom”

23. The hovertext! Love it!

24. dignity: compromised, by dangling legs.

25. Life is difficult.

26. balamuthia says:

GOD! I can hear his voice (accent and all) in my head! It’s too perfect!

27. scooterpants says:

the dog comes WITH the room, they are NOT intended to be sold seperately.
    I’ll take both, and chicky there in the chair can polish those floors for me.
    ‘dangly legz keelz me!’
    I love pommies, I love my Pommie.

28. Hahaha! That’s adorable.

29. scooterpants says:

humph.
    i just realized. i’ll bet this pommie has a maid.
    the maid might even live at the house.
    i on the other hand have no maid, also i have no marble floors, and my crystal chandelier is most likely, not really crystal, but i DO have a Pommie,and my Pommie is cuter that that one. if that’s possible.
    my last postink did not seem to post. double hummph.

30. Manda Bain says:

…is that girl wearing a Snuggie?

31. You’re killing me here with your captions. You are just getting funnier!

32. scooterpants says:

no manda bain-
    thats a pomeranian.
    *snort*

33. Pom is both posh AND prosh…

34. Mr. Muggles is practicing for the day his power of flight manifests itself.

35. I’m sure the Pom’s name is Bertram Wilberforce Wooster. Quite so old chap.

36. Tractatus Blorpico-Philosophicus says:

Is that Pom the last Cylon ? [shifty eyes]

37. T.U.M.- we are on the same wave length, I was thinking Mr Muggles too!!

38. TwistedSoul says:

Aww!

But cute little Pom deserves the whole chair! My Pom, Chayla, knows who’s boss:

39. I’m gonna ask that dog for a loan! He’s rich!

40. I didn’t think it possible, but that is the grumpiest looking Pom I’ve ever seen.

41. Mary (the first) says:

I hope that human will not suddenly leap up, causing the footstool thingy to snap back and break those tiny little legs.. owowowowOW! ow.

42. Gail (the first one) says:

This post is just crying for Berthaservant’s embellishment!!

43. i tink he just missed da cushion! :P

44. Omg, I loved it!

45. totalee puppy says:

The lady looks so bored…
    Hey, you’ve got it all…
    beautiful room with chandelier, prosh and most long-suffering pom, kibbles and bits and coffee on a golden afternoon…not like? One of us at CO will take over, like NOW.

46. totalee puppy says:

I think the room would convert nicely to a music
    room, with a grand piano
    and space for other musicians with music stands. Little pom deserves the best.

47. berthaservant says:

It’s a bird…it’s a plane…it’s SUPER-POM…yes, SUPER-POM, scaling the most daunting barecaloungers in a single leap…SUPER-POM, who, with legs dangling a-kimbo, extends forepaws forward in a “flying” motion…fights a never-ending search for CUTE, PUFFNESS, and the AMERICAN WAY!!!

48. berthaservant says:

Alt hovertext for my comment: “I was told there would be greenscreen.”

49. Jeeves: and would you like me to wash your dick Sir.

50. mervtheflamingo says:

I think the roomb appears to be a hotel or something…it looks like someone has a work space to the left of the photo. Although, it could just be a regular desk in a home…

51. mervtheflamingo says:

**Room

My “b” key is too close to my toggle mouse.

grr.

52. totalee puppy says:

Oh,nooooooo,little puppy…
    I didn’t mean to give up the Barcalounger…It’s just that Tote-Pups is in
    awe of music, so I’m hoping for part of the room for the grand piano and small string-section, maybe.
    Plenty of room for 3 or more lounge chairs and a large-screen TV with flat cabinet. How about a big
    round coffee table for those friends to have drinks and snacks?

53. totalee puppy says:

Man, I could get PAID for
    fixing-up rooms…but my
    services are kinda only for
    a pal like my fave pom.

54. totalee puppy-how are you? I’m fine. Have a great day, sweetie.

55. Tricky-woo was a Maltese, but this reminds me of Tricky-woo.

56. Nope he was a Pekinese, but you get the idea. *sigh*

57. Saint Stryfe says:

Is Pomerania part of Pupville?

58. Jeez that room! That kid probably isn’t even watching Tv, he’s probably watching a live version of Macbeth put on by the servants!

59. totalee puppy says:

Katrina–I’m doing fine, and encouragement from you means a lot. Please keep us posted about your concert.

60. Oh my gosh!!!!
    I love poms, and his legs are too cute dangling there.

I’ve been having a super rough week at work and this totally made my day!!!!!!

If you like seeing pugs in cute hats then check out my blog!!!

61. Yitzysmommie says:

I’m glad our Pommie cannot se this pic because she’d want to move to a home more suited to her Pomminess.

62. mervtheflamingo-if it is a “roomba”, why isn’t it a “roomb”?

63. I’d hate to see what would happen if the leg-rest were to suddenly fold…