There’s One Born Every Minute

"Yeah, I was a little skeptical at first, too. But the guy who sold me the map said this is where the gold doubloons are buried, so…"

Seemed like a nice guy, trustworthy face...

Don’t let him open any e-mail from Nigeria, Leslie.

Comments

1. Jennie Mello says:

love how the other guy doesn’t even notice the MESS.

2. Its always the quiet ones, NTMTOM.

3. cheesybird says:

Bwahahahahahaha!!!

4. Love the photo- Digging for gold! But am I crazy, or has this been posted before?

[Not on Cute Overload; possibly someplace else? - Ed.]

5. Kristabelle says:

This is hysterical! Hope he found what he was looking for!!

6. Bad puppy! *stifles laughter*

7. THE ButtaRumCake says:

Wonder what parking lot THAT’S in? Must be pretty high end ’cause I spy a Land Rover, a Lexus RX-something, a Beemer SUV, Volvo SUV & a Benz all in the one shot LOL

Oh & LOLz @ the hovertext!

8. I was just asking myself the same thing Kathryn… maybe a picture from the same series was posted before?

9. Aawww.. that is too funny!!! I want to know the story behind this one.

10. Janet in Cambridge says:

RAOTFLMAO!

11. Planters: porta-potties for dogs and cats.

12. LMAO

This is hilarious.

13. I believe that this very photo was used on I Can Has Cheezburger? or possibly I Has A Hotdog some time ago; that may be what you’re all remembering :)

14. I believe your interpretation of this pic is incorrect. In my opinion, somebody planted puppy seeds in that planter, and that little cutie just came bustin’ to the surface. ;)

15. Uh-oh.

16. lsuhillary says:

I LOVE THIS! And NTMTOM is HI-larious

17. THE ButtaRumCake: My guess is that it is up north somewhere…look at all the cracking in the pavement…caused by freezes????

Where is the plant that was in the planter???

18. LOL, reminds me of the one time I visited a Friendly’s with an outdoor eating area with my friends and normally well-behaved bulldog…

We ate our meal while the dog was (I thought) sitting quietly behind us. Got up to leave and realized she had made a sizable digging mess in the mulch nearby! We did whatever damage control we could but I still don’t know what possessed her!

19. It must have been on the I Has a Hotdog one- Thanks! :-)

20. Puppy’s expression is pretty good, too. Ears back and everything. I’m guessing he hit the bottom and realized that maybe this wasn’t such a good idea.

21. Bad dog! BAD DOG!!

22. That doggy is wookin’ pa nub in all da wong paces.

23. HAHAHAHA!!! He’s a digger alright!

24. Some Doggies just have to dig!

25. The Other One Michelle says:

This is great! I love the totally busted, guilty look on his face. I’m curious as to whether his owner got in some trouble for this?

26. Jeez, can’t a guy take a dump in peace, goddam tourists will take a picture of anything.

27. Gail (the first one) says:

@Hon Glad: ROFL!!!!!!!!

28. Maybe he’s batman.

29. Puppy: wha’? Rover said he left the bone in here !!!
    I SWEAR he did !

30. Seriously hilarious. Love the look on the dog’s face.

31. Fantastic! That spray of dirt! And the expression on the dog’s face: “Um… it wasn’t me?”

For some reason, this reminds me of the time our cat Gus took notice of the caulking around my mom-in-laws’s tub, and decided it was ALL WRONG. I tried to close him out of the bathroom, but by morning, he had dug it all out! (To be honest, it WAS in bad shape.) I re-caulked it. It met his approval.

32. Next pic is some security guard running at him screaming and waving his arms.

Looks like a hundred oreo’s exploded.

33. Von Zeppelin says:

Actually, this is a picture Wing Commander Nigel “Mutt” Muttley-Saunders, taken just as he emerged from his tunnel after escaping from Hund-Stalag 17. The Germans never suspected he would tunnel up through a planter in the parking lot.

34. Right. Thanks for clearing that up, Von Zeppelin!

35. binky-mama says:

Ruh-roh!

36. FAIL!

37. Boomer's Babysitter says:

Um… hi. What dirt? Who me?

38. lmao!!

39. “Happy, Happy, Happy, Dig, Dig, Di…huh? what? me? no…what mess?”

40. scooterpants says:

what a fabulous accomplishment.
    he actually looks like he’s suprised at himself!
    good dog.

41. This is definitely from ICHC/IHAH. LOL! It reminds me of a similar one where the dog had obviously been rooting in the planter boxes, and the caption was “Is called LANDSCAPING.”

[Um, it may have been featured on one of those sites, but it ain't FROM there. Note please the absence of lolcaps and watermarks. - Ed.]

42. Possibly picture is from England? Note long skinny licence plates.

Dog looks slightly guilty but not enough to quit.

43. hamster-on-rye says:

I will risk making a fool of myself…it’s easier with time…
    Does being a brave and
    dedicated “Digger” make this dog an honorary Aussie…canine corps?

44. Thank you, Von Zeppelin, for the best laugh I’ve had all day.

45. totalee puppy says:

I knew this was NTMTOM-LMAO. Great captions and
    hovertext.

46. totalee puppy says:

Puleeeeze don’t send me a tee that says “I Has a Hot dog.”

47. i can’t stop laughing long enough to say “bad dog” so i won’t

48. What a naughty little pooch! lol

49. Doggie thoughts, doggie thoughts, doggie thoughts…
    it just isn’t ours to judge!

50. superboymom says:

Whose the bad doggie . . . that’s right, whose the bad doggie! :-)

51. berthaservant says:

Some Home Depot employee is very, very upset. “Aw, man, I’m only supposed to be collecting the big orange carts…man, whose stupid dog is this?”

52. My sweetie claims the dog “looks like he’s riding a magic ice-cream sandwich!”

53. Love the guilty look!

54. SomeonesMother says:

Brought back childhood memories of a neighbor’s doggie who loved to dig anywhere. You could point at any spot on the ground and say “Dig it up, Ajax!” and she’d get started!

55. Well, it’s so easy to jump out and start eating the fence or someone else’ fence:-)