OMG DONNY!!!1!

No tongues!

Diana C.

Comments

1. *dead*

2. do what? lick the schnoogs off your own nose?

3. The top one looks like he’s having evil thoughts! (O_O)

4. Jennie Mello says:

warm up for Valentine’s Day?? getting “in the mood” winkwinknudgenudge, know wot I mean, eh?

5. top puppeh: i will leek you!
    bottom puppeh: queecklee! beforrr my parrrents come out and start ze bar-b-que!
    from off in teh distance: hey! what’s going on out there!?!?!?!

6. top puppy:lets go somewhere more……private

7. Please be gentle with me donny.

8. bow chicka bow bow!

9. ju-ju bean says:

(Hungry Eyes by Patrick Swayze plays) Lift scene in the grass anyone?

10. First LOL of the day. Even before mocha!

11. Donny Osmond? Who ees thees Donny Osmond?

[More like, who *was* thees Donny Osmond... - Ed.]

12. Kristabelle says:

Awww! Too cute! Happy V-Day little puppers!

13. Oh my goodness! Think of the children!!

14. top pup: i will leek you!
    bottom pup: not if i leek you first!

15. Reminds me of the scene in Goldfinger where Bond seduces Pussy Galore :)

[That poor girl had the deck stacked against her from the day she was christened... - Ed.]

16. What kind of puppies are these with their wrinkly faces and chub-bracelets?

17. I can’t take the name Donny seriously anymore, after this video:

pee ess–> this video contains no animals only people.

18. I shall LICK YOU.. and then nom your face!!!!!

19. Joan… for me it was “Donnie and Marie on Ice”. It was a TV variety show. There were ice skates and tilted cameras. It was a little bit country. It was a little bit rock & roll.

20. you have no idea how many people ask if my last name is osmond. srsly.

and the pup pup on top looks like he’s taking his job srsly. frls.

21. i just posted a comment and it’s a ghost!

it was saying that people ask me if my last name is osmond.

and the pup pup on top is taking his job oh so srsly, frls.

22. son of a!

23. ButtaRumCake says:

@Theresa – I wanna say the pup on top is a Puggle (Pug/Beagle mix) perhaps?

24. Umm… not to rain on anyone’s parade, but isn’t “Puppy Love” a Paul Anka song?

[No arguments. Donnie Osmond did make it really popular, though. - Ed.]

25. Marie N — you’ve fallen victim of one of the classic blunders, the most famous of which is “Never get involved in a land war in Asia”… but only slightly less well-known is, “Never forget to press the F5 key if your comment doesn’t show up right away, once you’ve clicked the Post button!” AAAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA klunk.

26. scooterpants says:

unfortunatley, he didnt make it any better…

These two are not LUvers! they are jus playink.
    (but does kinda remind me of the ‘here to eternity’ beach scene)

27. Meg…the lyrics are killing me!

28. Wuv, twoo wuv!

29. kibblenibble says:

I wanna lay down in the grass with them and just let them romp all over me…wheeeee!

30. superboymom says:

LUV the Princess Bride references!

“Stop rhyming now, I mean it”

“Anybody wanna peanut?”

31. I had a high school teacher who called “Donny and Marie,” “America’s Favorite Incest Show.”

32. AuntieMame says:

Donny Osmond rocks! He’s a parody of himself and he knows it. And he’s totally okay with it. He was hilarious on The Kumars at No. 42.

33. AuntieMame says:

Oh, and these pups are pretty darned cute, too. Whatever that pup on top is up to, he’s sure concentrating at it. (Where’s a tonguehance when you need one???)

34. balamuthia says:

@Theo- HAHAHAHA! “What you do not smell is iocaine powder…”

Awwww, the adorable puppy who may or may not soon be involved with charges of date rape reminds me of my puppy “Pansy”. She was a mutt, mutt, mutty, mutt and we loved her so.

35. superboymom…You keep using that word. I don’t think it means what you think it means.

Princess Bride Rocks!!!

36. “This is true love. You think this happens every day?”

Puppies pouncing. Too cute, puppies!

37. Gail (the first one) says:

“But will you love me tomorrow?”

38. Jennie Mello says:

Mawwiage. Mawwiage is what bwings us togetha today.

and, Conor: As You Wish.

39. *is also dead*

40. “Puppies”! Inspired by PUPPIES!! squeeeal!!!

41. Evil Earworm! Bad NTMTOM! Shome of ush are very shushceptible. And NEVER take on a Shichilian when death ish on the line!

42. Oh, man. I had that Osmond record… and the poster. *embarrassed look*

43. berthaservant says:

In honor of those celebrating tomorrow, and this post, I offer:

May tomorrow
    Be a perfect day
    May you find love and laughter along the way
    May God keep you in his tender care
    ‘Til he brings us together again…..

GOOD NIGHT EVERYBODY!!!

44. Oh is THAT how it’s gonna be. Well then.

Good night, good night, until we meet again
    Adios, au revoir, auf wiedersehen ’til then
    And though it’s always sweet sorrow to part
    You know you’ll always remain in my heart…

45. Yeesh! There must be some really young people reading this blog. Donny was HUGE in the 70′s, he did a great version of Puppy Love that sold more copies than Paul Anka ever dreamed of, and he still sells out wherever he goes. The man knows how to make fun of himself and when to be serious. Also, he’s one of the nicest human beings you will ever meet. (Personal experience.) OH, and the puppies made me squeal.

46. berthaservant,Theo-I’ve heard of battles of the bands, but “battles of the vintage tv shows saying goodbye” songs?

I pull my ear at you in tribute! Can anyone do the Lawrence Welk Show?
    “Good night, sweet dreams and something something to you….” Theresa, Anner,Aunit Mame, Gail (the first one?) Coffeecup, Hamster-on-rye-,anybody?

[Um, I *was* doing the Lawrence Welk goodnight song... - Ed.]

47. AuntieMame, sorry for the typo.K.

Hon Glad-did the Lawrence Welk Show ever get to the British market (I mean Isles?)

“Larewnza Walka”, every week.
    Ya, know I miss it.

48. Oops, “Good night, sleep tight, and happy dreams to you….then I need assistance, please?

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMvqPffzDMQ - Ed.]

49. Theo-I’m so glad we had this time together

Just to have a laugh or sing a song,

Seems we just started and before you know it,

its the time we have to say ‘so long’

Yet another ear pull for you, Theo the Magnificent!