Enhance!

Peeps! We’ve made an enhancement to yer Cute Overload viewin’ experience.

While eating your banana snacks and checking Cute Overload as usual, you may experience some temporary glitches as we make an upgrade. (Or you may not notice any gleetches at all.)

What happened? We made all the links to cuteoverload appear as "cuteoverload.com" instead of "mfrost.typepad.com."

Slow loris 3 by Bornean.

What does this mean to you? It means that all paths to cuteoverload.com are simpler and clearer than before. No need to remember anything but cuteoverload.com!

If you’re seeing things load funny, just wait, the mapping should be done shortly.

Comments

1. Bananhance?

2. I hope this in no way affects my afternoon banana

3. Wow, frickin finally! And yet I’d downright memorized the mfrost.typepad.com thing by now. Oh wells. Congrats on the upgrade and keep rockin’ it.

4. Nice manicure, there.

5. Can we have an EYE-hance on that one?

6. Is that a loris eatin’ a nanner?

7. So cute!

And congrats on going independent – I think this means you have acquired your own domain or something! Lol.

8. Where does one get a pet loris? I believe that I am in desperate need of one.

9. whoa.. I was eating banana chips when I saw this post!!

10. Yay! Congrats on the independent hosting!

11. I love the bongly fingers.

12. HOORAY! The Permalinks work now! OH, HAPPY DAY!

13. Michelle S. says:

Why does that b’nanner look especially delish?

14. …so does the loris!

Congratulations on the change, Meg! (What do you see as you survey your new domain?)

15. Is anyone else still having trouble with posting comments? It keeps asking for names and email addresses even though they’re there.

16. Von Zeppelin says:

Kar, when I face the annoyance of having to put my name and email in again, I just have a banana and chill out.

17. From a little time spent in the tropics, looks like
    cute loris is eating a
    plantain, a darker yellow
    upgraded banana.

18. Ba-nana!

19. Gotta agree with Frankie,
    but please remember about
    plantain:
    The skin and fruit are tough. No nommable!
    The fruit doesn’t have that
    sweet banana taste.
    Plantain is usually used for cooking–unless you’re
    a hungry prosh loris.

20. relieved metsakins says:

Just want you to know that there was some panic over the weekend when peeps couldn’t get to the cute! I mean , seeing “access denied”, my heart just couldn’t take it. thank heavens the cute is accessable again.

oh and cute loris.

21. I was starting to think there was something wrong with me. I mean, more than usua….I’m not going to finish the rest of that sentence.

22. Jennie Mello says:

Honglad—
    Bongly?? New one to me, I love it. Will try to use it in a sentence 10 times today.

23. this asplains why when I tried to get on this weekend and it told me the server was down. I was confident it was temporary, though!

*phew*

24. Gail (the first one) says:

I must have been lucky…I didn’t encounter any problems!!

Thanks to Meg and everyone for the upgrade!!!

25. Those fingers are ridiculous. I mean, come on!

26. Carrieknowseverything says:

I had a gleetch once, then it de-gleetched.

Now I wanna bananananana and I don’t even like banananana’s.

27. Phew! There you all are!! My week can now be enjoyed! Loving the prosh head tilt and gentle fruit holdings in this post.

28. But what EES EET? A loris? Bush baby? Tarsier? Aye aye? I can never keep my googly-eyed prosimians straight.

29. Well done on all the lorising of late. It has made me very happy.

30. holy fingernails on the e.t. fingers. ooouuuccchhhh.

the better to phone home with. (to get mom and dad to send a care package with more plantains!)

31. Ahhh. This explains why my recent “site:cuteoverload.com”
    google searches were only turning up about 4 pages. I probably would have figured out the typepad thing eventually, but now I don’t have to. Yay!

32. Indrifan — looks like Google has already picked up the ball.

33. Boomer's Babysitter says:

My Yahoo page was kind enough to still list Cute Overload as a link through this transition, so I really didn’t notice except that I had to type in my “name” and address again. I thought I had recently cleaned out my cookies (on the computer), and was just having to retype for that reason. Glad you’ve made the (up)grade, Meg and Co.!

34. those eyes are freaking me out man

35. This rocks! I’m on Firefox and if CO was already in the cache, it took at least 4-5 minutes to load a new CO page (it always hung up on stuff from ads.adbrite). Now it’s quicklikeabunny!

36. Yaaaaaay!

37. If you’re looking for feedback, the “http://cuteoverload.com“ address isn’t hooking up (only the “www.cuteoverload.com” works for me – otherwise I get a 403 Forbidden error).

[It's working for me, in both IE and Firefox; try clicking this - http://cuteoverload.com/2009/02/nothing-to-see.html - Ed.]

38. “Forbidden Error?” My goodness, what does one have to do to be ‘forbidden?” Actually, it is probably better not to know…

39. Thanks for putting the navigation back at the top of the page!

40. Okaaayyyyy… I guess this is a good thing.

Nice violet nailpolish, btw.

41. Nom nom nommmm….*plink plink*…nom nom *plink* nom nom nom nom *plinkity plink*

42. that is either a giant banana, or slow loris are a lot smaller than i had prevoiusly thought.

43. I’m having that dyslexia problem again – I read the sentance as “If you’re seeing things load furry….”

44. Firstly, thanks so much for doing that! It’ll make mailing links so much more awesomer.

However, I’m also getting a “Forbidden” message when going to: http://cuteoverload.com/

This appears in both Firefox 3 and Internet Explorer 7.

The “nothing to see” link posted above gives me a 404. If I put in the “www” then it’ll work.

I first noticed it yesterday. Thought it might resolve itself overnight (in case DNS was involved and needed time to trickle) but alas, it did not :(

45. I like this upgrade, much less frustrating. Good work.

46. Another one chiming in to say http://cuteoverload.com doesn’t work for me.

Pass the plantain chips!

47. http://cuteoverload.com doesn’t work for me either.

The loris is ADORABLE though.

48. Darling fingers, and they grip the ‘nana so gingerly. :-)