“I think I’ll stay here for a whiles…”

Unless some nosey hedgehog comes by wanting that toilet paper ube, I am GOLDEN for the day.

[Sinks deeper into sawdust bed]

[waves miniscule paw goodnight]

I must say, I like the lil’ eye sliver very moooooshe, Carolyn C.

Hamster_pawxcu

"Warm Borscht" by Carolyn Coles.

Comments

1. EEK!

Sawdust quicksand!

Quik! Rescue the most proshness! He’s sinking!!!!

Then I’d kiss his nose.

2. Holy Cat toes!

I was [ . . . ]

Back to kissing pinky nose.

3. He’s in the perfect snorrgleing position!!! Quick someone snorrgle him!!!

4. He’s in the perfect snorrgleing position!!! Quick someone snorrgle him!!!

5. He’s in the perfect snorrgleing position!!! Quick someone snorrgle him!!!

6. The cute feets!

7. Schnuf schuf schnuf… The sound of an approaching hedgie…

8. Teeny Tiny Toe Beans!

9. Also on hammie mom’s Flickr stream : the dead bug hammie yoga pose.

10. …ube…

Is that a very relaxed way of saying tube or just a typo? Because I kinda like it, intentional or not.

11. @foxy: Ube … or not Ube; that is the question.

12. haha, I agree foxy.
    I was thinking I hope that’s not a typo cause I love it. Damn nosey hedgie wanting his ube.

13. also I completely heart the little barely visible tuft of white above the ham’s nose, so sweet and dainty

14. I’m NEVER [ . . . ] Also, what a redonk pose! I want one!

15. Boomer's Babysitter says:

‘ubular… (couldn’t resist)

16. Boomer's Babysitter says:

‘ubular… (couldn’t resist)

17. Boomer's Babysitter says:

‘ubular… (couldn’t resist)

18. Sorry to interrupt the cuteness…anyone remember a book being advertised on the left side of this page about…very girly…maybe about Bombshells guide to love or dating or something? Bah! wanted to give to friends for Valentines Day and lost my note!

19. Chmurka, reincarnated??

20. I need a toebeanhance!

Medically!

Please! :O

21. Pinkiest nose…paw pads… Boom! My brain just ‘sloded.

22. Lip-hance encouraged! JUST LOOK AT IT! What a muzzlepouschhhe as well.

23. omg lil feets! i want to chomp them! then cauterize the wounds to keep her alive as i keep taking leetle bites!

24. Hammie-five!

25. Fancy's Mum says:

Ok – I squealed! Not too cool at work in an open cube environment. BUT – omg – those widdle tootsies :D

26. Fancy's Mum says:

27. Fancy's Mum says:

28. “Baby Borscht” Love that name.

29. berthaservant says:

little white powdered donut around the nosie ain’t too shabby either

30. crazyweinerdoglady says:

Eeeekkkk! I agree, the tiniest of black eye sliver is what makes me MELLLLT.

31. Von Zeppelin says:

When you pack your rodent for shipping, always use plenty of soft, crumbly material. They are very fragile.

32. @Cheryl: Something along the lines of “Love Like A Hot Chick?”???

33. Hey, can we get a COXCU on that paw?

34. Actually, yes. You can get a COXCU on that paw. This time.

35. Awwww, wookit those feets!

36. Gail you rock!!! That’s it! xoxo

37. SCHWEET.

38. Thank you for the COXCU. That is quite possibly the shiniest, most nibbly paw since the toehawk craze.

39. Cutest of hammies!

Gosh, hope that’s not pine shavings he’s in. (I’ll say no more… unless someone asks of course.)

40. kibblenibble says:

Footie is so peeenk….and shiny…and bumpy…:-)

41. Pink paws… Can’t resist… Must squeel…

That’s adoooooorable.