There’s a SALE at KITTENDALES!!!

I just got four for the price of one!

11024x683

And now, your non-sequitur of the day:

[Mr. T. voice] Baghab is boxhab with handles, Fool!

Comments

1. Lisa Lisa says:

I Love the sleepy looking one. So cute!

2. Is that three Vans in a litter? Never seen that before.

3. They even died their eyes to match their handles.
    Wanders off singing wizard of OZ songs

4. Jennie Mello says:

Are they fresh? I’ll have a kittie’s dozen, please. No, I already have a bag, thanks.
    Keep the change!

5. They’re so convenient and stackable too! Quite a bargain you got there, Meg!

6. victoreia says:

WANT!!!!!

7. Boomer's Babysitter says:

That’s my kind of oreo… triple sugary white stuff!!! Awww!

8. Aaahn, catching up on Caturday. Is the sale still on ?
    @ T.U.M.: more likely mixes but 100% certified cute.

9. One of these things is not like the others……
    Everybody sing !!

10. Maybe Bags are “training wheels” for Boxes….

In any event, I shall require all of these kittehs to conduct my research into Bags as a “gateway” to Boxes…(snatches up bag, looks around furtively and runs)

11. The one in the back is like, “Dude…who turned on the lights?”

On my way to Kittendales…

12. those eyes are so beautiful
    i wants one please please

13. The itteh bitteh kitteh committeh on their first shopping trip.

14. Those blue eyes cannot be real!

15. Camille — pic is adjusted for contrast. White kitties in white bag, y’know.

16. Bansheefay says:

Seriously! What is with the concept that once you get a cat, all other cats look the same??

They have the same toupe as my kitten, Willy!

17. NTMTOM (reading newspaper): “Passengers Certain To Die”!
    Theo (grabbing newspaper): “Airline Negligent”!!
    Meg (grabbing newspaper): There’s a SALE at KITTENDALES!!!

18. I love the convenient handles so I can carry all four home.

And I AM taking all four home if my credit card doesn’t get refused.

19. Heh. I know one DVD I’ll definitely have on hand when we finally have the Great CO Movie Night, here in the CatCave. (Meg, we’ve got Claritin, Zyrtec *and* Benadryl available.)

20. Looks like those kittens have been mining Spice on Arrakis!!

21. Bansheefay, what I want to know is why only black and white cats come to live with me. I love all shapes and shades, but my guys always turn out to be black and white. It just works out that way.

22. The Spice… must flow.

23. victoreia says:

@NTMTOM: How’d you get in my head? That was *exactly* what I first thought! (Gotta love “Airplane”!)

24. It’s always a god idea to stock up when they are on sale, just in case of a kitten shortage someday.

25. Oops, that should read “good idea”, not “god idea”…so I guess that preview button is there for a reason.

26. Love the non-sequitur… except it really oughta be “foo'”! ;)

27. Jennie Mello says:

……..waiting for the nose-boop photoshop option……paitently…..
    waiting……

28. Jennie Mello says:

booping with 4 yr old daughter anyway………..

29. I want to shove MY face into the bag and snorgle with all the kittehs!

30. Juniper Jupiter says:

I like how the one white one is on top of the black one and the black one is like…”whatEVS!”

Too KaYOOT! :D

31. Hey, I thought this was the gateway to John Malkovich’s head.

32. berthaservant says:

Album cover. Totally.

33. kawaii sugiru says:

I love how their eyes match the yellow and blue bag!

34. Chanpon— very funny! Maybe it IS the inside of John Malkovich’s head, and his head is really full of KITTIES!!!

35. NTMTOM, so hilarious.

36. Larakimbo says:

I think we need to do a ‘whatever happened to whatever happened to the box-hab kittens’ article. It would sell meelions!

37. azaleablue says:

OK, I’ll do my part to stimulate the economy. I’ll take a 6-pack.

38. WANT!!

39. kibblenibble says:

So sawwwft! Wants!

40. My kitty LOVES bags like that. With the nummy cord handles to chew on, you know.

And omg I wish there was a Kittendales near me!

41. Doxylover79 says:

I’ll take a bagful please.

42. Martha in Washington says:

I love little white kitties with the gray toupees! Oh and I love little black kitties too! (Don’t want to hurt any feelings here. And besides my Gemma is black.)

43. Are they on Kittendales web site? I’ll order a bag.

44. OMG…the kitteh in the back is complete awesomeness.

I would be kissing these faces for hours.

45. Basement & ceiling cat were not just bff once, they were siblings! :P

46. More fun than a bagful of kittens!

What is “nothing,” Alex?

47. wow, wow. i forgot that i submitted this one like MONTHS ago… and I’m scrolling down the page and… there are my kittens!! I fostered them about 2 years ago. The black one’s Marley, the two with their eyes wide open are Jack and Sparrow (they took for EVER to open both of their eyes, so they both walked around looking like pirates for a few days), and… their little sister in the back had an ever-changing name, but i think we mostly called her kitten-face.

And they spent about 2 hours in that bag, wouldn’t come out.

48. I…almost hoped that I would get to make the Spice reference first…but alas.

I’d still buy them either way.

49. OMG I had this exact litter several years ago!!
    the first link is the blog entry of their birth, then two subsequent photos at 2 weeks and right before they went for adoption :)

50. milquetoast says:

Moooosh mooooosh bigger sale at Mewcys (badoom dis)

51. Macworld 2007 bag, anyone?