I don’t know about this Global Pugsitioning Unit…

It’s supposed to get us to our destination, but it’s not really working…

It’s making me go thru yellow lights at top speeds…

Dsc01273_2

I was supposed to be at the office an hour ago, but somehow we ended up at the beach…

Dsc01274_2

And it’s konking out on the job.

I think we need a new one.

Dsc01276

Sender-Inner Lucy says: Baby Otis is only 3 month old and doesn’t give good directions yet…

Comments

1. berthaservant says:

9846732 times more entertaining than the “Super” Bowl.

C.O. 4-evah.

2. scooterpants says:

So adorables and oh so handy!
    Let the Nuffin begin!
    (i dont know what bleen means or i would bleen here)

3. scooterpants says:

hi there berthaservant on a bun-day evening.
    is there a football game on tonight? i’m watchin the puppy bowl and kitteh half time on animal plaanet.

4. This makey me nervous! Otis is an excellent name though!

5. Redondo Beach, CA?

6. Baby Otis is adorablinks. That space is probably toasty warm. Just right for puppy’s 3rd nap of the morning.

7. binky-mama says:

Haha I agree berthaservant! Don’t really understand the whole football craze but whatevs. I’m much happier to sit here head tilting and squeeing over the perfect roundness of that puglet belleh.

8. handsome!!

9. Otis?? As in Milo & Otis!?! ADORABLE!

10. Does he come with different accents!?

11. anniebird says:

The ESPLANADE! A beautiful pug place! Distractions with dolpheenz!

12. Cute Overload: You have now reached your destination.

13. the bug man says:

I think that’s “Redonkulo Beach”, elise.

14. kibblenibble says:

He’s smilingk! Squeee! Thud :P

15. My GPU has one eye on me, one eye on the road.

16. CUTE! A Happypug!

17. otis is sittin’ on the dash of the bay…

18. Must…nom..pug. Getting…weaker.
    Need puppy breaf stat.

19. SO cute! That last photo is just too precious.

20. Ha! I knew it was Redondo. My birthplace! :D

21. (the original) Mel says:

I LOVE HIM! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH! *weeps Raising Arizona style*

22. (the original) Mel says:

also…WALLEYE!

23. DLR in Canada says:

Oh now, that is just wrong. The puppy should be in a carrier safely in the backseat of the car. What if they had been in an accident or had to brake sharply? Poor puppy would have been in dire straits. I have to say with a frown on my face that’s irresponsible driving!

24. Its not irresponsible driving, they are parked.

25. Yay! My city is on CO! That makes me just as happy as the pug does. So it’s doubly good.

26. Well it’s irresponsible parking. Everyone knows that you’re supposed to pack dogs in styrofoam peanuts when the car is parked, in case of a meteor strike.

27. The Esplanade! Hooray for a hometown pug! There’s always at least one cute doggie on that street, so this must mean Otis had taken the Cute Doggie shift for that hour. ;)

28. Global Pugseetioneengk Seestèèèèm !!!! I want one. Don’t need no steenking GPS, thees ees what I’ve been waiting for !

29. How is it that every pug puppy, in profile, looks just like Jackie Mason?

30. I wouldn’t care if we went off course, just watching the dawg is enough.

31. It looks like he’s happy wherever he is!

32. Yikes, for a minute I thought the pugster was outside, on the HOOD of the car. Until I saw the third photo. Can’t you tell I don’t own a car and am hardly ever in one?

33. I love the puggle!

Are we gonna get groundhog pics today? Here’s our local g-hog, Staten Island Chuck. Scroll down, and you’ll see him in training for his big day. He’s extra cute!

34. To stave off any more confusion – if you look closely, it is quite clear from the view(s) through the windshield that the car is parked.

35. Jennie Mello says:

That GPS is worth every pennay. I might find him hard to understand however.
    And Risha- with him for a GPS, the confusion is just beginning!

36. I think evry car should be required to be equipped with a puppy. Road rage would end!

37. I swear I saw this little guy on the Puppy Bowl last night.

38. As if my driving and sense of direction weren’t bad enough already, now I’ve got THIS adorable distraction in my car? All I’d want to do is scratch his belly the whole time…I guess it’s time to start walking more.

39. lol errata. everyone knows that dogs shouldn’t even leave the house in case of meteor strike.

40. WickedWendy says:

That is one good looking Pug!

41. Amy — there’s a problem with that, though.
    Nobody would be watching the *road*.

42. Redondo beach, eh? hooray! loffly place. Nice doggies too.

43. Come on, is that really the safest place for a dog to be in a car? Lets get responsible people, our pets depend on us to help them arrive wherever they’re going safe and secure!

[Again, the car is PARKED... - Ed.]

44. I recently tried to adopt a Pug from a rescue but was denied because I got into an argument with the interviewer about dogs being in crates at all times in all vehicles. I could have just told her what she wanted to hear, but I was being honest and the truth is that I would let my dog ride in the passenger seat of my truck on occasion – they love to do that!

The Pug I was trying to adopt was 9 years old and had been with the rescue for over 6 months, I would have provided a perfect and loving home for him.

Nuffers have always put a bad taste in my mouth, but now I downright despise them. Have some perspective, people.

45. ButtaRumCake says:

Ya keeled me ded @ Otis.

His name is OTIS, people… OTIS!!!!

*squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*

46. Boomer's Babysitter says:

Sven, I wonder how the adoption would go if you compromised on a doggy seat belt? Just a thought, since I think they’re made for all sizes of dogs.

47. Boomer's Babysitter says:

48. Boomer's Babysitter says:

49. Boomer's Babysitter says:

50. Boomer's Babysitter says:

51. Boomer's Babysitter says:

52. AWWWH ROAD PUG

53. pugmamatimestwo says:

Sleeping pug pup! Kill me now. So…KYOOOT!!1!

54. Great photos.

I just love baby pugs.

55. Baby Otis? The 4th?

56. Baby Otis? The 4th?

57. Baby Otis? The 4th?

58. Baby Otis? The 4th?

59. Baby Otis? The 4th?

60. Baby Otis? The 4th?

61. Boomer: I did make that compromise, I felt that this lady was very unreasonable. I’m sure those Pugs are treated very well in their foster homes, but I could have given it a real home. I even drove 2 and a half hours to be at the adoption fair, it was clear that I wasn’t just doing this on a whim.

62. Um, puggles is sitting on top of a live air bag. Parked or not, if the ignition is on that air bag is live. If someone hit’s that car and causes the air bag to fire Mr Puggles is in serious trouble. Not cute – dangerous and irresponsible.

63. ?

64. Ooops…ignore the question mark plz…

65. scruffylove says:

The nuffers would have a stroke if they saw where my dog rides. Scruff loves to sit on my husband’s lap, even when my husband is driving!
    I do hace to say that the nuffers are getting really annoying. It’s one thing to mention something people may not realize (like doxies have fragile backs), but they sometimes sound like they are the only ones who should own pets. Barfaroonie.

66. woo for the ‘do!

67. I want a pug so bad and this makes me want it even more!

68. He is so cute! It makes me want to get a puppy just like him! Its amazing how something so small can make you so happy!

69. These are great pictures…my cousins have a pug too, so I know how lazy they can be!

&& I wish I was at the beach right now instead of snowy Ohio… :(

70. this is torrance!

woo hoo south bay!

71. Nice Radar Detector. Maybe you can use the pug for GPS, and get a bat for the radar…

72. How strange to see a photo from your hometown. Awww yes the Esplanade. How cool to see the other comments and realize how many readers are in the area. heheh. Lets have a local Cute Overload outing :)