Tie-Tie on Caturday

"WHOO! What a tiring Caturday."

[Dragging gut on ground along with ears]

4_copy

[Flop]

Daisy-shoo…. daisy-shoooooo (Say in ‘honk shu’ voice)

Comments

1. If you’re going to be there a while, pup, I’m sure you won’t mind me nibbling on your ample earage…?

2. Aw. His little legs have collapsed in the first picture! He’s Dog Tired.

3. Were any cats even posted on Caturday?

[No. And the world did not break. Believe me, I'm as surprised as you. - Ed.]

4. eikoleigh says:

ah, cute. Love the 2nd pic

5. Is it my imagination or is that pupster flirting with me ???

6. *yawn* Wake me up when Puppy Bowl’s on.

7. Raemie L. says:

Tie-tie Di eyes~♪ Imagine the ears fluttering during the daisy-shoos.

8. Baby Bassett!!

(Nothng else – runs off to hug old bassett honk-shuing in next room….)

9. He’s enjoying the day’s ease.

10. Lisa (one of several) says:

That’s how I felt at the end of Caturday too (gut and ears draggin’) baby bassett…

11. I watch much of the Animal Planet dog show last night- fell asleep before the Corgulas. But, I have fallen in love with yet a few more breeds. Tibetan-big-fluffy thing? Oh, yeah. Just what a needed a bigger wish list. I’m tellin ya, there is a Clumber Spaniel in my future!

This little bebeleh is just so dear, come, share my lap for a while! I’ll be more comfy than a clump of daisies!

12. Looloobelle says:

Awww.
    WLTS (would like to snorgle) that floppy-puppy-extra-big bassett skin.

13. bassett flopping in a field of daisies!!!!

I love you Meg! And I have esp. loved bassets every since ours “went to live on the farm” when I was six yrs. old. Maybe he did go to the farm and found daisies to like these to flop in.

Our family bassett wasn’t allowed in the house and had a doghouse and kennel. I used to stay out there with him and tell all my secrets to those big ears. I still love the smell of bassetts (why he wasn’t allowed in the house).

14. please excuse all the typos in my previous post. I got kind of emotional seeing the sweet bassett in daisy patch

15. ps. “Noodles” was the bassett in the Animal planet dog show last night

16. Yay Bassetts! I remember Flash fondly– my uncle’s smelly, adorable hound. All he wanted was to play tug-of-war with socks. Oh, and get petted in front of the next-door-neighbor Boston terrier, to make him jealous. ;) They had a kind of Homer Simpson/Ned Flanders relationship. ;)

17. that looks like a happy field of daisies

(i remember Noodles from last night. she was beautiful and lemony)

18. evangeline's personal maid says:

WANT! Between this wee pupdog and Charley (Ree’s baby) I’m eyeballing the cats to see if they’d welcome a basset-brother.

Nope. {sigh}

Oh, well.

[You know, if you can find a rescue/shelter basset, you might be surprised at how well they work in a home with pre-existing cats. We certainly were, with Zoë. Now, if you have a pre-existing RABBIT or two, well, it's probably best *not* to get a hunting hound, especially if they're free-running rabbits... - Ed.]

19. Bassets pwn your soul when they are in your life.
    IT is their secret power!

20. Layzys days and daisys, roll on summer.

21. kibblenibble says:

meggy: I got all teary reading about your childhood buddy. My dogs knew all my secrets, too. So much love…*sigh*

22. I agree with Melissa, no cats posted on Caturday is disappointing.

Need more cats, kittens, drapery-climbers, fuzzy-furry-ones, meowsters, itty-bitty-kitties (even in committee).

23. AlbertaGirl says:

Wow… those are some serious come-hither eyes. Also – LEG CHUB!!!

24. 1) Gotta make the donuts…

2) Well, never mind…

25. that is so cute I love her liitle eyes

26. o my god. I ded.

If you didn’t know, Bassets help make life complete.

27. kibblenibble: yeah.

28. berthaservant says:

Doooo….yoourrrrrr….

earshanglowdotheywobbletoandfro
    canyoutie’eminaknot
    canyoutie’eminabow
    canyouthrow’emoveryrshoulder
    likeacontinentalsoldier
    doyour EAARRRRSSSS HAAAAANGGGGG LOOOOOWWWWWWW

p.s. I wanna lay down in a field of daisies…..

29. @berthaservant: Yessss, theeyyyy DOOOOOOOO! And a field of daisies would be very welcome right now, particularly with ice all over everything.

30. Reminds me of this youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CY5PMT-_rLg

hehe

31. it reminds me of the great basselope! <33 (only it was dandelions, not daisies. x] )