Happy Birthday to me,

I’m a pocket Pet, Squee!
My one wish this birthday?
Send a carrot to me!

2_2

WOO HOO!

3_2

Mission-Accomplished-hance!

Coxcu

Emily D.—are you like a hamster-tongue poser or something? This is ridiculous. By the way Emily claims she has more photos here if you can believe it.

Comments

1. Happy birthday little hammie!! You can have your birthday party at my house, please.

2. Ellie in Flint says:

OMG! Take a look at that very cute hamster tongue!

3. Umm… I DON’T believe it (teh link is borken).

Here is the actual link, i think: http://adventuresofwildthings.blogspot.com/

Squee!

4. ::dies::

::dies again::

I love the little tongue!

5. cobratoes says:

ok the hover text on the first one had me rolling. lol

6. It’s his birthday? How old could he *be*?

7. Cath — link fixed (and I used the *direct* link, not just the blog)

8. JustanotherHeather says:

It’s a carrot candle! So cute. I hope the little guy gets his or her birthday wish. But what do you think a hamster wishes for on its birthday? A new wheel? Raisins?

9. omg omg omg omg

aaaaaaaa!!!!

10. Kristin C says:

OMG they captured him just as he closed his eysies to make his weesh too! *head tilt*

11. First pic: “I wish for a pair of hamie-loons for my birthday. Oh please, oh please, oh please.”

12. It’s my birthday today, too! I’m so glad I share a birthday with such a cute ham. :)

13. O-M-G

I think this goes down as one of the cutest Cute Overload submissions…ever.

14. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh
    *thud*
    [raises head just enough to utter] : the tongue ! the tongue ! [faints again]

15. the rhyme is so cute! “happy birthday to me, i’m a pocket pet, squee!” i’m going to sing that when it’s my birthday. someone remind me when december rolls around…

16. happy birthday merrie!

17. http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_2GztfhlIA64/SVgMWx5PMhI/AAAAAAAAAEY/IN21uY7o0eg/s1600-h/IMG_4543.JPG

*must… fit… whole… thing…*

The determined eye beadiness ! The tiny hands !

18. This is almost too much cute to take in so early in the morning. Almost.

Happy Birthday, Merrie and little hammie!

19. I hope he gets his wish.

20. ButtaRumCake says:

*presses ear to speakers*

I’m hearing tiniest of “ehn”s as Mr. HammieLoons tries to lick the cream cheese frosting off his cake…

*splode*

21. OMG, just squeed all over my desk.

Cleanup on isle 5!

22. I had a similar idea for my hammie – except he is going to be three!!

23. balamuthia says:

AAAAHHH! My eyes! They have been burned from their sockets by cuuuuute!!

How am I typing??

24. Fred Smilek says:

This is such a cute photo.

Fred Smilek is the acting president of the Society to Save Endangered Species. It was founded two years ago by Fred Smilek along with his two best friends Charles and Jonathan. http://www.fredjsmilek.com

25. oceanpoet says:

it’s my birthday, too! :)

26. superboymom says:

Where did they ever find such a teeny tiny cupcake paper . . . I think Mr. Hams is saying a prayer before he eats. He’s so thankful!

27. Too cute. Happy Birthday (s?)Merrie and Oceanpoet!

28. AuntieMame says:

Happy birthday dear Hammie, Merrie, and oceanpoet!

And happy birthday next December, Acacia!

29. Love love love it! So cute!

Of course now MY hamster will be expecting a cake and treat house.

30. The Other One Michelle says:

elbows off the table, Mabel. How rude!

31. At first I thought this was Mathijs’ Lucy but the lack of pine nuts was a flag.

What a great mom to think of this for her girls and pocket baby! I love that house.

32. berthaservant says:

Happy birfdays!!!!

I’m saving this one to post on people’s facebook pages on their birthdays. Hammie birthdays are the best!!!

33. Yes…yeth…eat widdle one! Become big and fat and squishy and cuddly just like they want you to…

34. isss dat da babeh from yesterday’s naughty carrots?

35. omnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

36. CoffeeCup says:

It actually is my birthday today! I got bad news yesterday, but the hamster makes it a little less painful. Sigh.

37. “I’m a pocket Pet, squee!” best. line. ever.

I miss my baby boy hamster.

38. Happy Birthday CoffeeCup ! Awwwww. Hope it’s all better soon.

39. LOL, today is my 25th birthday. This post is perfect!!!

40. My birthday too :) I feel special!

41. Daphne Moss says:

Such a tiny portrait of happy! Little tongue and ears in the “Oh, for ME???” position.
    Agree this is a CO instant classic of de cute.
    And Happy B’Day Merrie ;-)

42. Awwww. Lookit him making a wish in the first pic! May all your wishes come true, lil’ hammy!

43. How about the “I Shall Leeeck You” category? That “cupcake” is about to get a big slurp!

44. Coffeecup, Saski, Crystanna-Happy Birthday(s) (a day late, sorry.)

Coffeecup- we are here, glad you are, too. Keep us up to date. Your friend, K.

Silent Meow- how are you doing?

45. I love how much these folks love their little hammie. The cheerios cottage is adorable.

46. OHHHHHHH…..those widdle paws and dat widdle furry tummy!!!! Soooooooooo cute!!! I love hammies!

47. mervtheflamingo says:

Um, where does one get cupcake wrappers that small?

48. MEGAN! I SQUEEEE EVERYTIME YOU POST UP A CUTE HAMSTER ENTRIES! OH-SQUEE!!

Haha, sorry… too excited. I just love hamsters~ Hope to see more great posts of hamsters ^^~

*Squee!*

49. “I’m a pocket Pet, squee!” best. line. ever.

I miss my baby boy hamster.
    nismo|

Oops, I can’t help but to post twice ^^

I know how you feel. I miss ALL my hamsters too but the one I miss most has to my first er… crush called ‘Mickey’ mouse and my last love, Piu Piu.

Sigh, happy birthday to all my hams hams. I miss you.

“I’m a pocket Pet, squee!”
    Best line ever Megan! Hehe, now I keep repeating this sentence in my head.

Oh no.. must.. stop.. the.. cute.. squee…
    I’m a pocket pet.. squee!