Lemme show you my muzzlepowshe collection

[Motioning you down a loooonnng, ridiculous hallway]

"And here are the more common muzzlepowshes… this beady-eyed stuffed pug was owned by a French Baron."

"Over there is my famous whisker collection…"

Pug

"Let me show you more, Alison F.! this way!"  [More over at Etsy!]

Comments

1. The pug look-of-concern has been captured magnificently.

2. This is creeping me out! It’s looking at me…AHHHHHHHHH! {runs away down ridiculously long hall way}

3. muttluver says:

Will there be nuffers on this pic? It is a beanie baby, but it is a disembodied head mounted on a wall…

My dad hunts, so I’m used to it, but I know it disturbs some people.

Not pug fan, but I like some of the others.

4. muttluver says:

Ok, fine. That’s a cute pug.

5. Anne Boleyn says:

Are you making fun of me? I actually have a whisker collection and it numbers in the hundreds (at least, but I’m not so bad off that I’ve actually counted them). It’s tastefully displayed by sticking each found whisker (it helps that I have too many pets) into a very small styrofoam ball and it’s referred to as the “Whiskersphere”, not to be confused with my Feathersphere made of found feathers.
    Oh great! Now I feel like making fun of MYSELF!

6. muttluver….I’m sure there will be some nuffers on this pic just because of the “implied” image.

{gets giant bowl of pudding and waits quietly in corner for nuffers}

7. Anne Boleyn…I love the idea of a feathersphere! I’ve been finding a lot of feathers this year as we have been feeding the birds in our backyard and have a wider variety than previous years. I’ve been trying to think of what I can do with the colorful feathers I’m collecting. Thanks for the idea!

8. snorglepup says:

Can I join you for crafts and puddin?
    I’ll bring the seashells.

9. BeckyMonster says:

I can’t believe you would show a mounted Pug head on a plaque! How irresponsible! Now everyone will be chopping the heads off their dogs & cats and mounting them….I’m calling PETA!!!!!

OK, had to do it. Cute, but a little creepy…

10. How’s the huntin’ for stuffed pugs lookin’? A good year or no?

11. catloveschanel says:

{I saw Elvis down that long hallway and this is what he said}

Your nose is crooked
    and my knees are weak

Can’t seem to stand upon
    my own two feet

I’m in pug, I’m all shook up, yay ya ya ya ya

12. berthaservant says:

That’s my last Pug-ess painted on the wall,
    Looking as if she were alive. I call
    That piece a wonder, now: Fra Pandolf’s hands
    Worked busily a day, and there she stands.

13. Boomer's Babysitter says:

Too funny, berthaservant! You are very clever!

14. Lisa (one of several) says:

To all those contemplating nuffing…this is NOT A REAL PUG!!!!

15. wannadance says:

are yall shure it’s not a skoooook?

cause i am from texas and we got lotsa skoooooks there…on and on and on…

16. This person is selling beanie baby heads on a plaque for $35. What a rip off.

17. Was watching “America’s Funniest Home Videos last night”–it’s a welcome cheerer-upper at the end of the day–and one of the finalists was a little boy whose dad pulled his loose tooth. And then, apparently, the point of the video or what made it funny was that the little boy shrieked like a firebell. But NOBODY mentioned the pug who ran up with a look-of-concern, as Seth put it.

(Um. Mounted plushie head, not to my taste.)

18. That’s the best use of an old beanie baby that I’ve seen yet! I hope she sells them all.

19. I BOUGHT IT! YEAHHHHHhh

20. Some people spend a thousand bucks on purse with the letters “LV” stamped on it, I spend $35 on a clever bit of arts and crafts I can hang on my wall and make visitors smile. To each their own, I say.

21. I kind of thought it looked like it could be a doorknob cozy.

22. It’s about time they started thinning out the herds of those pesky wild pugs. They poop in my yard, dig up my garden, and make snarfy and snorty noises under my bedroom window when I’m trying to nap.

23. Hi, auntyb.

24. This junk shop I frequent sells thrift store rejects by the pound. It’s kind of like dumpster diving, except there’s no vegetable matter and you have to pay. Anywho, they (literally) pile the toys with miscellaneous plastic items on long shop tables. Late in the afternoon, employees come through with snow shovels, scooping up the unsold plush bunnies, puppies, and li’l fuzzy bears.. and..
    I can’t say it.

Please. Please put their heads on plaques instead.

Let them live forever.

25. I hope the Pug has a shelf to stand on, on the other side of the wall.

26. Silent Meow says:

Am I the first person to notice? The pug’s nose is on slightly crooked. Cute, but crooked. :o)

27. You know, they’re actually quite elusive prey…a challenge in the wild, if you ask me! Slippery little buggers.

Thanks for featuring me!

28. This actually creeps me out. Maybe because I once saw a show on the N. G. channel about pet obsessives and there was a female taxidermist who froze all of her pets after they died. After she stopped feeling the pain of their loss so much, she would mount them(or stuff them). Which isn’t so bad, if its full body. But she had a few of them made into mounts like that. Just like a deerhead. So to me, this is not cute. Not cute at all. *shudders*

29. Had to add…. that its kind of weird that this creeps me out, because I love the huge stuffed animal zebra and other large animal toy mounted heads. Maybe because my the bar I hung out in in college had those. Amazing how different memories effect the reaction to things! But on the flip side… at least its not a baby doll’s head!

30. Hello cachorro