Guinea pigs doing the Lady and the Tramp Spaghetti Thing

‘That’s why the Guinea Pig IS A TRAMP!’ [sing in Frank Sinatra voice]

Via Urlesque. OK OK enough with the kissing sounds, Lindsey W.!

Comments

1. 260Oakley says:

Proving yet again, love bites.

2. Squeaks dubbed by rubbing two balloons.

3. awwwww
    seemed kinda like they were fighting over the spaghetti there

4. LOL.
    No more, no less.

5. Pigs in love!

6. The synchronized nibble pause!

The ‘pig-style disapproval!

I love ‘pigs. They are the secret reason I intend to teach in an elementary school even though my certification is K-12. More pigs in secondary schools! Who’s with me!? Yes we can!!

7. hahah.. its like the second time they knew it was coming…
    Sneaky sneaky human…

8. shahinrani says:

I like the part at 0:28 when they both pause.

9. I sincerely hope no one ever finds out how much I love this.

10. stubbedoo says:

Holy furry shredders! I was amazed at the little monching action – it was like feeding lettuce to a shredder.

And the kissing noises made me giggle.

11. My rabbit used to eat sprouts and kale like that…like feeding it into a woodchipper.

12. They dined on lettuce, and slices of cress,
    Which they ate like a Disney cartoon,
    And strand by strand, on the edge of the hand,
    They kissed at the end of the chewin‘.

13. Shades of Walrus and Carpenter, Py. heh

14. Are those what Meg refers to as “UNBELIEVABLE KISSING NOISES”?

15. I’d say they qualify.

16. Von Zeppelin says:

Not sure the “smooooooch” sound effect was exactly correct. It looked more to me like, “Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! That last leaf is MINE!!” Of course, I don’t know anything about guinea pigs. I can only judge by my dogs, who have not evolved the concept of “sharing” anything, including a warm spot on the bedspread on these wintry nights.

17. Theo, I think it’s more Edward Lear, “Owl and the Pussycat.”

18. Lear, my dear. Lear.

19. Oh, yes, Lear, a very cute minute or so! Wait, I think they just scarfed down their five pound note….

20. thicktortiethintabby says:

Oh my god, the wiggling muzzlepowshes! That keeeled me!

I also appreciated that the human alternated between who got stalk and leaf each time.

21. I’m gonna stand up for Lewis Carroll’s homage to Lear, thankyouverymuch.

[faux aristocratic sniff]

22. Thank goodness they rotated ends. I was a little worried the gray one was getting shafted by only getting the stem-ends. The tug-tug “No, this bit is MINE” wasn’t so lovey-dovey though.

23. (the original) Mel says:

Pyrit: I love you.

24. “Parleley, parlelellyleloooo, par le nee, partner, par- snip, parsley… Parley Lear?”

25. I had no IDEA that was Lewis Carroll!

26. “OK, OK, enough with the kissing up…” *snort*

27. kyoto5301 says:

i am probably the only one on this site to remember the don ho show..but this reminds me of that, where he always tricked people into kissing!

28. Pyrit, your brilliance has inspired me. Here’s the next hot country song (is Kenny Chesney listening?):

We met at the state fair pavilion
    under a hot august moon,
    you looked like one in a million,
    and I swallowed the chaw I was chewin’.

29. Guinea Ho Fat Choy.

(ouch)

30. bev-I teach elementary! We’re not allowed to have pets except for turtles or fish… the whole recirculated air thing and people with allergies… bah!

I want a piggie…..

31. “Speak roughly to your guinea pig,
    And beat him when he sneezes”
    King Lear, Act IV sc iii

32. AlbertaGirl says:

If I had guinea pigs, I would lose my job because I would spend all day feeding them dandelions to make them kiss!

33. “Chew for yourself and question slaw.”
    -Timothy Leary

34. This looks like a great chemical-free way to a perfect lawn. Everyone wins!

35. Guinea pig kisses.
    SO sweet and slow
    They nibble too
    and they nibble fro

Chomping and Chewing
    and wiggling noses
    eating their greens
    till their noses are close

Stealing the moment
    with soft furry faces
    Guinea pigs Love
    In unusual Places.

36. Sahrawi Wife says:

MINE!
    NO MINE!
    MINE! HEY GIVE IT BACK !! MINE ALL MINE !!!

37. MaggieBee says:

Awwww, so sweet!! :D

And yes, they are playing “GIMME”….but it’s still adorable!!

38. Are those dandelion greens, arugula, or something else?

And yes, thicktortiethintabby and chanpon, I agree — the best part was how each one got chances at both the stem and the leaf ends.

39. Looks like dandelions to me! The one on the left is a beeg peeg!!

(kissing noises made me turn off the sound though)

40. berthaservant says:

:: invisible nom tag ::

Pyrit owns this thread. (Though I am partial to Lewis Carroll myself, Teho).

P.S. I tried this trick with a banana and a girl I like last week. It doesn’t work.

41. Boomer's Babysitter says:

Kissing noises were a bit much after the first couple, but I had to giggle, anyway.

The only ‘pig I ever had was a mean ol’ grump, and would bite the hand that fed her more often than not. I gave her away. Hope Vera is happier now wherever she is.

42. Boomer's Babysitter says:

43. Boomer's Babysitter says:

44. Man, I love guinea pigs. Best pocket pets ever. I used to love watching pieces of grass and dandelion leaf disappear into the little piggy lips. I never thought of doing the “Lady and the Tramp” scene, though. Priceless.

45. B.Serv — I am biting. My. Tongue.
    Doesn’t actually impede my typing, but I thought I’d mention it anyway.

46. that’s the the CAVY is a tramp!!
    hahaha

47. Champon, I was thinking the same thing. If the grey one got the stem one more time, I think there would’ve been violence.

Seriously, is it romantic when your date tries to suck your dinner out of your teeth?

Believe me, it’s n – nevermind.

48. they are so CUTE! ::thud::

49. I iz ded. :D

50. ahoooo finally some guineeeees. just look at the ears wiggling.

51. I miss Peggy Lee. Piggy Lee, whatever.

52. Lear has a poem about piggies of the guinea kind. Sadly, though, the piggies meet their end when they eat too much lettuce :( And when it comes to classrooms, I brought my piggy for 9th grade show and tell. Just don’t let the principal know.

53. Theo be glad you’re not a gecko then..

54. ciaodirect says:

Glad you all like these piggies.. I did it for a bit if fun for the kids – you know!! anyway, 90,000 hits later on YouTube thanks to sites like this.

Left piggy is Mocha, right piggy is Nuju. yes it is dandelion leaves, and the impression of kissing for love is an illusion, they are fighting for the lat little bit of green!

It is being auditioned for a clip on a new MTV show called ‘DJ & the Fro’ (check out http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/television/news/e3i7362e28f2f8858087116db1505b34d5c )

Mocha and Nuju may be even more famous!!!!