Ladies and Gentlemen, THE PERFECT SCHNOZZLE

[Handing piglet blule-ribbon award] Dang, piglet, you win theBest of Schnozzles. We don’t even have to wait for the Schnozzle awards in March. This competishe is OVER. [clapping hands in ‘done’ motion]

Dsc006402_copy

Can you lift your head up a little bit there to show us the GOODS?

Thanks.

Dsc00642

Oh you knew I was gonna do this.

Stand back. It’s for your own good.

SCHNOZZHANCE!

Untitled2

Runt piggle "Chester" LOVED burying himself in heaps of laundry.  Photos by the fabulous Kristine B.

Advertisements

Comments

1. …*whimper*…

I’ll never eat bacon again…

2. Oh dear me. I NEED IT.

3. The absolute perfect schnozzle! So fuzzy too! I definitely see some CO rules of cuteness!!!

4. Martha in Washington says:

It is just so perfectly pink.
    Hey Piggie, I just did my laundry and it is still all nice and warm…why don’t you came over here and see it.
    *grabs piggie and runs away*

5. Hamtastic!

6. miltoncat says:

OMG. And I bet the snoutie wiggles when he sniffs?

Must. Snergle. Piggie. Eeeee

7. Wee schnozzle looks like marzipan!!

8. Oh my goodness! The snoutlette!
    I want to see his little trotters… I bet they are equally precious.

9. OMG!! I’m a ceramic artist in the middle of my first piggy bank series. I HAVE to use this little guy as a model! I think I’m even going to title it “Baroo?”
    in honor of the first picture. Those little guys are SOOOOO soft at that age! Wanna nom those ears !!!

10. I need to see that schnozzle wiggle. On second thought, my brain will probably asplode if I did, but I’m still thinking it might be a little worth it.

11. It’s pix like this that make me wish my computer monitor was an electronic “pat the bunny” type device – I want to boop the nose and nom the ears.

12. I NEEDZ TO KEES IT

13. superboymom says:

SOME PIG!

14. I wanna rub that thing in buttermilk and take him home.

15. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!

16. Is it gross that my first thought was that I wanted to lick it? Probably, but man, that is some kissable nosicle!

17. That thing can’t be real! Let me give it a little snorgle to check.

18. This is not a pig. It is a cake. They’ve frosted it with two kinds of spun sugar and strawberry buttercream. The eyes are blueberries.

19. milquetoast says:

A shnozz iz a shnozz iz a shnozz! I want to tayste himz, for to lick himz iz to luv himz. Rememberz what P.E.T.A stands for: Peoplez Eatinz Taystee Animalz! Breakfazt iz zerved!!

20. milquetoast says:

Hmmmm, crispy earz!

21. binky-mama says:

Peenk schnoozle needs a lipstick print on it.

*runs off to apply fresh lipstick*

22. doomchild says:

This is why I’m a vegetarian. And yes, vegeturians are SO allowed to nom anipals ears!!

*noooom nom nom nom*

23. Velvet earscicles – Yum!

Fuzzy coarscicle fur – Yay!

The most beautiful, schnose ever, ever ever!

This is unquestionably the Brad Pitt of pigs. Swoon, swoon.

24. OMG yer killin’ me here!!

25. Baby Blues! Yowsa!

26. berthaservant says:

Wow, Meg….the schnozzhance did me in. I mean, you’ve done me in before, but this DONE ME IN.

I’m out. Game over man, game over.

27. victoreia says:

“Charlotte?”

28. LisaHoneychan says:

That’ll do, pig, that’ll do.

This is one of the BEST CO pics to come along in some time, it’s making my brain slip out of my ears and onto the floor…This CANNOT be a real pig, but if it is, I WANT ONE JUST LIKE IT!
    When I see cute piglets like this, it makes me want to go vegetarian. For about 5 minutes, then when I look away, i’d be like “where’s mah bacon!?” No really. I’d give up pork forever, for this little Babe.

29. My dog likes to nom piggy ears too!

What… why are you guys looking at me in horror? Jeeze I just wanted to join in…

30. RADIANT

31. Baby pig noses are surprisingly velvety-soft… and I speak from experience!

32. I just want to grab the tip of it between my thumb and forefinger and wiggle it ever so gently. Meg, you’ve outdone yourself this time! This is beyond cute. This is…. *collapse*

33. that schnozzle is resplendent.

why isn’t there a piglet in MY hamper?

34. This might actually be the pig that turns me veggie.

35. hey guys, check out this fearsome lion…

36. Beth (in NC) says:

Enh!!!! *ded*

37. Runt piggle Chester! I am in love with his sweet expression. So dear.

I’m doing laundry now and it seems empty and meaningless task without a beaming piglet companion with a pink schnozzle.

38. I have been slain…… the COXCU has done me in…..puddle –of–gooo-aaaaa.

Acteon- the puddle just turned into Einstein-Bose Condensate, thanks…..

39. “That will do, pig!”
    Arnold from Green Acres!

40. I love the little rolls of chubbiness around the nose. This is a seriously beautiful little animal. I can’t get over how sweet this little face is. The schnozzhance is breathtaking! Wow, Meg!

41. metsakins says:

the schnozz is good, alright perfect. but look at the white patch between the ears, peeps! it’s like he’s telling us, this is the spot to place gentle kisses on. (In lieu of that I’ve been forced to pet the white spot with my mouse pointer.)

42. Marie–don’t you mean, “Swine, swine”?

[Everywhere a swine… – Ed.]

43. Gail (the first one) says:

Who’s the cutest little piggie-boy, huh? Who’s the cutest? You? Yes, you!!!!

44. Just Sayin' says:

Remind anyone else of Victoria Beckham?

[What, you’re saying this is Snouty Spice? – Ed.]

[and by the way, no, not really… – Ed.]

45. Just Sayin' says:

Remind anyone else of Victoria Beckham?

[What, you’re saying this is Snouty Spice? – Ed.]

[and by the way, no, not really… – Ed.]

46. Just Sayin' says:

Remind anyone else of Victoria Beckham?

[What, you’re saying this is Snouty Spice? – Ed.]

[and by the way, no, not really… – Ed.]

47. Just Sayin' says:

Remind anyone else of Victoria Beckham?

[What, you’re saying this is Snouty Spice? – Ed.]

[and by the way, no, not really… – Ed.]

48. Just Sayin' says:

Remind anyone else of Victoria Beckham?

[What, you’re saying this is Snouty Spice? – Ed.]

[and by the way, no, not really… – Ed.]

49. Just Sayin' says:

Remind anyone else of Victoria Beckham?

[What, you’re saying this is Snouty Spice? – Ed.]

[and by the way, no, not really… – Ed.]

50. biscuithead says:

I want to beep this schnozzle!
    Surely it makes a nice little honk or squeak if you pinch it ever so gently.

51. Oh why do I have to fall for every blonde haired and blue eyed cutie out there… They get me every time with their innocent eyes and cute button nose… This one had me at oink

52. BLUE eyes~~~

53. that’s ok Katrina, cuteness must go on!!

54. SOOOO-WEEEEE!

55. Jennie Mello says:

a benedryl and a tissue for the porklet, please.

56. Love the little Mona Lisa smile in the second pic!

57. He deserves the calendar cover for 2010!!
    *kees kees kees kees*

58. C.U. Absquatulater says:

Arise, Sir Chester P. Schnozzlington of Snifflingdon Downs. I dub thee the finest piglet yet posted!

59. La La Laaaaa

Eh hem (clearing throat).

Baah Ram Ewe, Baah Ram Ewe…

60. Oh my goodness. I think that is the perfect PIGGLE. i wants it.

61. What a perrrrfecccct nosesicle/schnozzle! I could lose myself in it’s flawless pinkness! Bacon is now banned in my home…

62. “That’ll do pig. That’ll do.” indeed (Farmer Hoggett). You’ve gone and made a whack of of CO’ers pass out cold from the cuteness.

63. crazyweinerdoglady says:

Soo purrfectly pink and moistie. I would have to wipe it off before I smooch it lol

64. muttluver says:

Anon, I LOVE your comment… my doggeh doesn’t like pig ears no mores. Guess he grew of it or sumthin.

I wouldn’t say that’s the BEST schnozzle ever (MY baby would win that award) but that is SOME PIG.

65. kibblenibble says:

Hims wittle chest and leggies are SO PEENK! Hims fur SO SHINY!!! Hims SCHNOZZLE!!! GAAK! *thud*

66. It’s so SPARKLY!

67. i love that there are two groups of pig movie lovers… the Babe lovers and the Charlotte lovers 😀

No Animal Farm here 😛

68. happypiano says:

oh my word!! it’s so kyuuute! >o< i can't handle its perfection~ *splodes*

69. Is that a pig in your laundry or are you just happy to be on CO?

70. Martha in Washington says:

Claudia–I love both. “Babe” for movies, “Charlotte’s Web” as one of the finest pieces of literature ever written! Teerriiffiicccccc!!

71. *beep*

72. Yowza!

73. I NEED ONE!!!!!

74. “LOVED” as in past tense??? Is he ok? There is no way someone could have turned this perfect specimen of cute into bacon….

75. He looks delicious

76. Kyra- ” “No, no,” you say, that isn’t right, the pig says “oink both day and night!”” I love that book!

77. (rim shot) Bah dump bump!

Yes, Jules I do believe I meant swine, swine. My bad. Lol!

78. temperance says:

claudia- two legs bad, four legs good.

of course, some pigs are more equal than other pigs…

p.s. i own the babe cookbook and love eet!

p.p.s. charlotte’s web is in my top ten.

79. Boomer's Babysitter says:

@Decca – that’s funny!!

80. Boomer's Babysitter says:

@Decca – that’s funny!!

81. Boomer's Babysitter says:

@Decca – that’s funny!!

82. Boomer's Babysitter says:

@Decca – that’s funny!!

83. Boomer's Babysitter says:

@Decca – that’s funny!!

84. Boomer's Babysitter says:

@Decca – that’s funny!!

85. That’s either a fine lookin’ piece of bacon or one beeped up guinea pig!

86. Heh… that makes me want BACON!!

Yes, yes, evil, I know.

Baby pigs are cute… then they grow up, and become non-cute, and become bacon. Then they become a bacon sandwich, where the bacon is nice and crispy on toasted bread, with lots of butter and mild mustard pickle.

*goes off to make a bacon sandwich*

Yummm.

87. Some pig!

His schnozzle IS radiant, indeed.

88. The pig and the farmer regarded each other . . .

Most importantly: Beware a bad cat bearing a grudge. Could do horrible things to little piggie schnozzles.

89. OMG!! TOO CUTE! I… I don’t think I can eat pork after seeing that face… =/

90. I give that schnozzle a
    10!

91. Rachel of Cyberia says:

TERRIFIC

92. I am unmoved, except for some salivating over the idea of tender, young bacon.

Mmmmmm.

93. Julia (the one in BC) says:

…Proppin’ up the pigsty, blowin’ my mind…

94. SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!

[beep]

95. Katie Kat says:

Heavens to Mergatroid… that is too much to handle first thing Monday morning! The cuteness, the squishiness, the kissable-ness! and now… I faint…

*FAINTS!*

96. has anybody else ever keessed a schnozlet? I used to raise piggies, sometimes you can’t resist (but only if they look as clean as that one, schnozzies get diiiiirty!)

97. Kristabelle says:

What a cute little piggy!
    This little piggy did NOT go to the market!!!

98. WILBUR!!! is that you???

Some pig!

99. This just furthers my theory that I need a pet pig. He is so ridiculously cute! I want to kiss his little snout!!!

100. Oh holy unbearable cuteness! I just smashed my nose into my monitor… I thought maybe I would feel a warm, wet schnozzle on the other end, but it didn’t quite work out.

101. So My first thought was yuck! And after seeing him a second time it is yuck again… I mean the pig is cute, I think the wet nose reminds me of dog slobber with pig smell…

102. Daphne Moss says:

Da adorableness. Is off the chart.

103. Makes me want a pet pig.

104. Porcine perfection.

105. bunnybonnet says:

That baby piggie is SO CUTE that he made me cry – I wish I could pick him up for a snuggle! Thank you!

106. OMG iT ARE AMZING. Ima give huggles to wittle piggy! And let huim sniff my face so i can feelshis cool wet nose on muy cheeks hehe AWWWW

107. As the owner of two pigs, I can promise you that there is nothing softer and smoochier than a snout (and no greater flattery than getting a piggy kiss)….

108. MMMMmmmm— he already looks good, but just far too tiny for anything other than a veal-like delicacy. No matter, I’m sure this one will grow up to be a fine meal someday. Do let me know how he tastes when you cook him.