Get A Room!

WELL! I never thought I’d live to see such shameless acts of licentiousness out in public! In my day, a young lady had the decency to faint rather than allow young ruffians to ravage them for all to see! Hummph! And just who is responsible for this outrage upon morality?!

Why don't you take a picture, Grandma, it'll last longer.

Oh, I don’t know, could it be … Megan?!

Comments

1. oxymephorous says:

Hussy!

2. Keeeeses!!! Kissing bandits?
    I <3 racoons (except for the time three of them broke in through my cat door and got onto my kitchen counters and into various canisters). Mischievous little buggers.

3. I love the paw-in-the-eye!

4. It’s Ray and Bea!

5. berthaservant says:

More taunting from the love gods, who are too busy with masqued creatures on the side of the road to bother to pay me a visit. Sigh.

6. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA what a perfect pose.

7. AuntieMame says:

Somebody needs to get this guy Rosalie’s number. Since Hector is such a waste of time.

8. kibblenibble says:

NOMTOM, you seem to be heavily influenced by romantic literature of late…=)
    Cute raccoons. Reminds me of a night a few years ago when my cat Witchie (RIP) was growling at the sliding glass door. I got up to see what all the fuss was about. On the outside of the glass was this huge, sweet masked bandit, peering in. He looked rather forlorn and innocent, but Witchie’s furious growling reminded me of the likely outcome if I opened the door. Still, Senor Bandito was soo cute…

9. Martha in Washington says:

In the history of kisses, there was one kiss that was the most pure…

10. kibblenibble says:

Bserv, you deserve someone wonderful. Such a funny, sensitive soul! :-)

11. From here to eternity of the woodsy set.

12. Von Zeppelin says:

Looks like the poster from an all-racoon remake of “Gone with the Wind.”

13. berthaservant says:

14. Heavens! Kindly remember that children watch this site! What next? Cross-dressing bunnehs?

15. NTMNOM, with all of these romance novel posts, I’m starting to wonder if you are not, in fact, Fabio.

16. Aww what a sweet pose!

17. Kristabelle says:

Martha – yay for a Princess Bride ref!!!! I was considering “Wuv, TWOO wuv…” but I figured that would be too hackneyed.

18. We love you, Bserv (in a completely non-sexual, wouldn’t recognize you if you came up and gave me a haircut kind of way).

19. bahaha

20. vegas vickie says:

could she be his dental hygenist? let see you haven’t been flossing after meals have you?

21. Nothing says love like regurgitating in your sweetie’s mouth.

22. I wonder if he has protection!!

23. At first I thought her tailio was shamefully groomed! But she is sitting on a bit of log/stick.
    Very well, then. Resume smooches.

24. Kristabelle says:

If this were beavers, I’d ask if he had a dental dam. [blushes]

25. Actually, it looks to me like a mommy feeding her bebeh. I could be wrong though.

26. “lol von Zep! thx kibnib…I was destined for other things, I guess, like knowing obscure trivia.”

Is your nickname Google?

Ya know, I’ve found that for the most deserving people it might take a while, but once it happens it’s REALLY special.

27. I almost want an XCU of those pink lil’l tongues, then I had to question: Do I really need to see exact detail of racoon’s french kissing?

28. groan at Kristabelle!

Church Lady reference FTW!!

I got one before anyone else did excitement running through my veins.

29. This is why the interwebs is EVIL! Look at what it’s doing to the children. Watch a couple of cute shiba pups, and this is what kids everywhere will take away from it.

30. Love! Exciting and new!

I think I saw these two on an episode of the Love Boat. They were two singletons with identical luggage, but Gopher messed up and delivered his luggage to her, and her luggage to him. But it turned out most spendiferous because they fell in love on the way to Mexican coast. But then she found out he was a jewellery thief and she was disappointed. But it turned out he was actually with Interpol! Exciting! They were back in love when the Pacific Princess returned to America.

31. berthaservant says:

Laura — that was awesome! Especially the scene where they were sat together at the Captain’s table and Charo sang them “Falling in Love Again” with the special Spanish lyrics.

32. Laura and berthaservant should get a job writing scripts for the telly.

33. That’s hot

34. Ray and Bea?

*Groan*

35. Adowable. But Miss Racoon looks properly ravished, not really ravaged, IMO.

36. I think we need close up of that tongue action! Woot!

37. OMG tongue!!!

38. P.S. You know that Jackson Browne song “Lawyers in Love”? Now I’ve got it stuck in my head, but as “Raccoons in Love”.

39. Berthaservant: that’s the one! The memory brings tears to my eyes.

Cuchi Cuchi!!

40. scooterpants says:

love the way she ‘pretends’ to push him away. (and looks like she might be stuck…wait for it now…between a ‘rock and a HARD place’) snicker,snort

41. AuntieMame LOL I agree.

42. chet, ruby, and miaoux's momma says:

such cute plumpsters!

43. LOL probably one of them got something testy in its mouth.

44. Please photoshop Fabio into this, please.

45. @Patito, now THAT would be hilarious!

46. so cute! best PDA ever!

47. Coon tang!

48. Should this include an “I shall leeck you” category??

49. Not cute!

Okay, I’m jealous.

[shakes fist at Ma Nature]

>:(

50. Bow chicka bow wow..

Meg.. did I detect a hint of Church Lady in this post? Hmmmm??

51. Please, no tongues on the first date.

52. I think this is soo sweet. Then again I am a bit love deprived. Very cute nevertheless

53. HAHAHAHA. Nice way to start the day ;P

54. Dale: Hysterical…best comment yet!

55. I think this is soo sweet.

56. Careful with those there raccoons…They are vicious! Cute to look at but not to be tangled with!

57. Jennie Mello says:

ahhhhhhh..youth.

58. Definitely detecting a hint of The Church Lady in that caption!

59. Great Harlequin Romance cover!

60. Actually, these two are fighting after he left the cat door open again and the food got stolen from the kitchen by the local badger.

Alice and Ralph Kramden.

61. Biscuitz4Bearz says:

Yeah…racoons *are* pretty slutty, after all.

62. Eep! So cute! <3 Must... resist... snuggling...

63. Yah… le racoons from Paris (accent on “i” – silent “s”).

64. totalee puppy says:

this gives me ideas…”blush”

65. totalee puppy says:

no, I am not planning to snorgle a raccoon…

66. AuntieMame-hilarious! I agree.

67. Raemie L. says:

Geeshe, your tongues aren’t sliding down each other’s throats far enough. ;)

68. T. Morrison says: