“I think I’ll just pull this out, here”

[drags all the way to bedroom] "La la la"

[Makes nest of toilet paper in kitchen] "Doo dee doo"

[Claws paper to shreds leaving trail to the office] "All done!"

Tp

Heather D., I’m glad you bought the economy pack.

Comments

1. A twist on Hansel & Gretel…Let’s leave a trail of paper……..

2. Bleen??

3. awww, pj beat me on my first bleen…dang.

4. I want Charmin!!! Not this cheap stuff.

5. 260Oakley says:

Kitteh, if you are going to commit a crime, don’t leave a paper trail!

6. berthaservant says:

I thought these incidents were supposed to end w/ a “hands clapping in ‘all-done’ motion.” But maybe that’s only w/ the doggehs.

7. 260Oakie Bwahahahahaha!

8. Ah, the next art installation for the Guggenheim is complete.

9. How embarassing!

10. Janice of the Nine says:

*Innocent look* What, you’ve never seen somebody with toilet paper stuck to his paw before??

11. kibblenibble says:

This kitteh’s just getting started. I’d like to see the “after” picture taken in about, say, twenty minutes. ;-)

12. my cat is almost two years old and still does this! stupid adorable jerk!

13. Once again, we weak humans are rescued from the untold eeeeevils of toilet paper by the brave braveness of kitty!

14. No, he’s just trying to get to the empty roll. Cats love to chase empty toilet paper rolls around the floor. It’s like kitty nirvana.

15. Gail (the first one) says:

@Lizzy: “Look Mommy, see how much evil toilet paper I have killed for you!”

Kitteh is decorating for the Inauguration party!!

16. Boomer's Babysitter says:

If kitty weren’t stopped at this point, I would like to see an “after’ picture, too…

17. Yes, where is the red tissue paper and the blue tissue paper- kitteh is working on his bunting!

18. Thoise old puff beds get mighty expensive…

19. Katrina — wait until May. There’ll be a pole.

20. My cat did this all of her life. She was 17 when she passed.

21. Theo- this pun is for you-
    And “Morris Dancers”?

Oh, *snerk*!

Getit, Morris Dancers-a cat, Morris?

22. Is this how Christo got started?

[LOL!! Yes, I'm sure of it. But he quickly moved on to an industrial-sized roll of Saran wrap, then six buckets of bubble gum, then a truckload of nylon stockings... - Ed.]

23. In my home, kitty nirvana is the a crumpled up sheet of paper, or 3 zip-ties looped together – depends which cat you ask ;)

24. Call TheCatCrew to TP the trees of the neighbor who starts power tools at 6:00 AM. We’ll start at 4:00 AM.

25. Raemie L. says:

*snicker* Totally imagining the *ehn, ehn* and batting action.

26. Thank you, Theo- can you find a Morris the Cat commercial, too? You modern-day Wizard, you! Conjuring things from thin air!

27. Reminds me of when I returned home from work one day to find my entire – and I mean entire – apartment had been TPed by my tortie cat.

28. Martha in Washington says:

My cat is very polite with her TP. She puts it all in the toilet. Seriously. She does. Which, of course, ruins it for human usage.