Encore Presentayshe: Baby Bun has Cat Mom

Laura W. didn’t see it the first time.

Comments

1. Thats ganna get pretty painful when bun bun starts teething lol.. :-E

2. ok, i would die if i had that much cuteness in my house…oh, wait i do have that much cuteness in the shape of two fatzo fur balls..heh!:-)

3. Not an original comment on this site, but…
    SQUEEEEE!1! So Ker-YOOT!! :D

[No worries, it’s not an original post either. ;) – Ed.]

4. I love the undulating tummy-fat of bebe kittehs peddling on mama cat!

*knead knead* meeeeelk!

5. *slowly melts into a puddle of goo*

Best way to start my morning. =0)

6. cobratoes says:

I love the little steeee-retch on the couch before mamma totes him off. hee hee

7. Somnambulian Pirates says:

Awww it up now. What you don’t realize is that a bunny nursed on the milk of a carnivore gets a taste for meat. When it grows up, this cute little thing will eat its own kind. Cannibun.

8. It’ll eat EVERYONE, S.P.! That rabbit’s dynamite!

9. Looks like a bullseye tabby! Neat! And a female one!
    I’m a puddle of goo here too. Mr. MaGoo and the Goo-Goo Dolls.

10. Katiedid – LOLLL ! and for the emoticon too.

Other than that — mamma keeteeeh and bunneehhhh !!!! Nyaaaaaah !!! *poit*

11. @Somnabulian Pirates – “The bones of fifty men lie strewn about its lair!”
    Yep we’re gonna need the holy hand grenade.

Python quoting aside that’s such an adorable little bun. I also love the stretch…teehee.

12. Leslie Thomas says:

Pardon if my quotation is imprecise, but ….on the whole “carnivorous bunny” thing….

“And NOW, from M. Python’s Search/ Holy Grail”: “look out, it’s a KILLER RABBIT!!”

“Wot, it’s a harmless li’ul BUNNY”….???!!!!

13. I just want to thank you for the AWESOME pawsome photo on today’s page of the CuteOverload calendar. For those who don’t know what I’m talking about, it’s a cat and a dog snuggling in harmony (to the tune of “Ebony and Ivory”) in honor of Martin Luther King Jr.’s birthday (and mine, although I doubt that was on the agenda when you created the calendar).

14. mejezabel says:

…but it’s the music that takes it to a whole nutha level!

15. well, when hand raising a bunbun u supposed to feed it kitten formula! i wanna know who told the momma cat she had the right stuff? (somene should tell her it’s not good to carry a rabbit by the ears, tho.)

16. Well, I’ve personally never nursed little ones, but I’m pretty sure I would not be able to sleep through the experience. I guess mama cat is REALLY worn out.

17. I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again:

Female orange cat + bebbeh ANYTHING = Mamma cat

18. Headdesk at the GoogleAds overlay: “Aggressive Dog Training”

19. LUUUV the mommy-kitty kisses after deliveriing buns safely back to the basket. “I only do it because I luvs you.”

20. D’ohhhhhh super ‘splodey!

That bun is going to have wicked identity issues though.

21. anastasia m. says:

omg. i thought this is such a way to start the day. I feel like my heart is falling into a bottomless pit.

22. Gail (the first one) says:

Awwwww, this is SO SWEET!!!!!!!!!!

If you’re in the colder climates like me (and this means you, Teho), PLEASE keep warm!!!!

23. totalee puppy says:

KATRINA…Hope to find you…Mom cat and “total bunny” bring nice memories…please know that everything I feel for my Mom is sincere…She passed away July 20 08…I still have all the cards with music I bought for her. She could only understand and enjoy a few
    seconds of music, but God only knows how much that meant to her (and to me).
    Sometimes guys seem insincere because we’re all sadness at one time, then we’re kidding around
    or looking forward to a date. Katrina, I know you
    realize that guys tend to
    compartmentalize (wow) their experiences and their feelings. (from the counselor I see) Last night the grief took over, and it was not much sleep for me. Today I got to buy stuff at the grocery store-
    the kind of things Mom always brought home. Thanks for everything, Mom.
    Thanks to a younger lady- Katrina- for lighting our way and keeping us going.
    a hug from Totalee

24. EaterofShades says:

bunny <3 kitty milks!

25. Do baby bunnies make baby biscuits?
    On on completely different note, you know whats better that a baby?
    Two babies!
    (I have twin nieces. Jealous?)

26. Kitty Mom: “Hmmm, you taste different than my other kittens, and what’s up with those EARS!”

27. Happy Birthday, Noelegy!

I too am loving the calendar photo today. Although I now have “Ebony and Ivory” stuck in my head.

28. berthaservant says:

Noelegy — SPOILER ALERT next time pls. ;-)

Marmie love ftw.

29. totallee puppy- last night must have been very rough. It will get easier in time, really.

You Mom sounds like a wonderful person, and I am truly honored that you would think of me in such a kind and sweet way. It is very difficult to miss someone so dear. Time, my friend, time will help with that. Feelings doesn’t go away, bu they do change into something more tolerable,even pleasant in the case of nice memories that bunnies and kittehs bring forth.

I think you may have had a very good therapist visit- hard, yes, but very worthwhile, yes?

Isn’t it neat the way animals can make us feel so loved and cared for? I just adore the combination of bunny and kittehs!

Totallee puppy and everyone, have a wonderful day and if someone does something nice for you, as Totallee did for me, make sure they know about it, ok?
    Your friend, K.

30. OOPs- Happy Birthday Noelogy! Try singing ‘Happy Birthday’ a few times, maybe that will help with the earworm?

31. I could watch this post forever. *sigh*

32. I love how cool and no-nonsense the momcat is. Like, “Yeah, this little one’s a bit odd, but it’s mine. Must take after its father…”

33. To those out there dealing with grief, I am with you in heart and spirit, the love of my life died last year in June. It does help to come here when you are feeling low and look at sweet things such as this video. I hope that all of you find peace. Cyber hugs to you! :)
    xo

34. cheweysmom says:

did the bun bun grow up to be a happy house bunney? does any one know the follow up story? me want happy ending!

35. April – nah, I not jealous… me gots twin nephews – 5 months old.

36. berthaservant – huh? I don’t get your comment to Noelegy.

37. Katrina…but now I have a Happy Birthday earworm ;)

38. @spb…I’m guessing Berthaservant hadn’t looked at today’s calendar picture yet, hence Noelegy’s description was a “spoiler” for the pic.

39. *GASP!*

40. Gail (the first one) says:

@Noelegy: Happy Birthday!!!!!! May you have a wonderful, snorgle-full year!!

41. Beth (in NC) says:

Hows come this is in Cute or Sad? I thinks it just be qte. Thass what I thinks. :)

[Sad for Mom Bunny, happy for Baby Bunny, cute for us… – Ed.]

42. Quite possibly better the second time around! I think my smile will be lasting all day. :D

43. I’d like to point out that 9 times out of 10 when you find a baby bunny somewhere the mother has put it there and will be back for it. Just leave it where it is, you likely won’t find it there again tomorrow.

44. Juniper Jupiter says:

Awww…li’l bebeh HAREBALL!! :D

45. Thank you guys…no one at work said zip, nada to me…*sniff*

46. Somebunny is vewwy happy to have a momma kitty to take care of her…I just love this video. My bunnies stretch like this all the time and it is hilarious.

47. Noelegy–Have a very, very
    zippy birthday! May nada come between you and a wonderful evening! CO is a
    caring place, and we need
    peeps like you.

48. totalee puppy says:

Katrina,
    So great to hear from a friend who understands (high 5).
    Feeling tie-tie enough for
    more sleep tonight.
    totalee

49. nibbletude says:

Awwwwwwww.

50. *more puddle of goo here* :D

51. Momcat…awwwwwww

52. I think I have the puursonality of a marmalade cat, too.

totalee-honkshu’s to you!
    Love this film, thanks for posting it again!

It is so cold that…

53. Er, do baby buns have scruffs like baby kittehs?

54. milquetoast says:

It’s always good to see the mix-UNS of the specieses! Plus the music makes for a “Sesame Street” experience!!