Most pandas aren’t worried about the economy

Except the guy lower right with paws up.

He’s screwed.

Panda005

Comments

1. China has so many Pandas now-good for them! I hope the species is becoming less endangered.

2. Bear market? [hurr I is funny]

3. Methinks that the panda in the lower right is a little ticklish

4. Sell, Mortimer, SELL!

5. Hehe! Good eye, Estlin.

6. PANDAMONIUM!!!1!

7. Mary (the first) says:

errr. that guy on the lower right might be just about “screwed” .. based on the posishe of the one snorgling his belleh … looks a bit risk-ay to me..
    (p.s. yes, I do know how to spell risque, thank you.)

8. Jenny Shain says:

If a Storm Trooper, Darth Vadar, & Ewoks could Mate…

9. …I would gouge out my mind’s eye.

10. berthaservant says:

I know little about finance, but right now this is about what things look like to me. Beautifully done, Meg.

11. Did a girl just make a valid Star Wars reference? Sexay…

So Jenny…How YOU doin?

12. Oh yea cute Pandas too

13. Eve in Montreal says:

Since we can,t comment an ad, I just want to say that the “Hotel for dogs” post/ad is getting very annoying.

14. Now where can I get this for my backyard? I’ll even plant bamboo!

Todd…lots of girls like Star Wars. Some of us even had action figures. (actually I’d still have them if I hadn’t lost them in a move) :( I mean how many other movies at the time had a kick a** Princess! Not to mention some really good looking space guys, Luke, Han, Lando, even Obi Wan was cute.

Sorry, got off topic there a little. Pandas are cuter than Obi Wan though. Hmmmm wonder what they’d look like in the brown hooded robe?

15. Ewan MacObiwan, you mean? Sir Alec wasn’t *cute*, he was *dignified*. Way out of the Star Wars league if you were to ask me.

16. I have to disagree, Theo, I think Sir Alec was cute AND dignified and actually pretty hot. But then I tend to go for older guys anyway. I do agree he was out of Star Wars league, though. Although he was awesome in the role!

17. Kristabelle says:

PANDAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. WHERE!??????????

Oh.

19. metsakins says:

Ya know, I told that guy, just don’t even open your IRA statements, you’re young, you can ride out the storm, but no, he had to open them. Pandas just don’t listen…(or was that husbands, wait I’m confused now).

20. Juniper Jupiter says:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! XD!

The two at the lower right hand corner…the one loox like she’s blowing the other one a razzberry on tha tummeh!!! :D

21. Huh, I had no idea pandas grew on trees! Craaaazy (sing song voice)

22. Jennie Mello says:

There must be something good at the top of the tree, eh? The winner takes it all!!!

23. wannadance says:

okay. somebody ‘splain. i see what yall see, but what does it have to do with the economy?

24. BEAR MARKET! GRAAAHR!

25. Jenny Shain says:

Done. Ewoks should’ve been played by the Pandas….
    New Movie coming soon: “RETURN OF THE PANDI” (as in Jedi)
    “The PandIs Finally Overthrow & Conquer the Imperial Stormtroopers!!!”

Coming to a theater near YOU!
    More info on the PANDIs:
    “Although extremely skilled in forest survival and the construction of primitive technology such as wooden gliders and catapults, the PANDIs have not apparently progressed past stone age technology. HOWEVER, they have SURPASSED all others in CUTENESS!”

26. wannadance says:

oh, sheesh. ‘zat all?

27. I dunno. Maybe?

28. pandas can only be screwed once a year.

hehehehe. Yes, its a mating joke but its true.

Now, about their cuteness: undisputed.

Walking teddy bears who sleep, play and eat all day.

I want that job.

29. Oh, dear Lord, grammar is everything.

Life is grammar, grammar is life. ffluer, dear- you want a job doing what, now? (*snerk*)

30. Katrina — I hear that a panda eats, shoots, and leaves.

31. There’s something to be said for punctuation, too.

32. What, are you suggesting?

33. Mary (the first) says:

not to mention spelling

34. I have. No. Idea! Spock! What are. The readings, saying. Now?

35. Ccourse, if your commenting drunk than teh rulz dont applie.

Well, will you look at that? My imitation of drunk typing is essentially a LOLcat dialect.

36. [SLEEPSNORT]

37. I think I need a panda financial advisor. Wise AND cuddly!!!

38. Jennie Mello says:

The tree stump is miiiiiiiine!!!
    (other panda) Nooooooooooooo All cannot be lost!!!

Mwahhahahahahahahahhahaaaaa! Yessss,World Tree Stump DOMINASHUNS!@!!!!!!!1!

39. The one on his back on the lower right looks like he could use a bailout.

40. Yeah, that poor bottom guy…somebody Madoff with all his retirement bamboo

41. binky-mama says:

Pandas aren’t real you know. They are giant toddlers in panda suits. Look carefully and you’ll see the zipper. It’s all a conspiracy!!!

*shifty eyes*

42. Jennie Mello says:

So give em a pasickie and we can all go home.

43. totalee puppy says:

Looks like the finalists for 2008 Weblog Awards…That’s CO at the
    top, 2nd. from the top is
    F__k You Penguin. P—ed-off panda got the fewest votes.

44. Sahrawi Wife says:

A Panda Fest! Yay! Can I play too??
    *Jumps in and starts rolling in the grass too*

45. Martha in Washington says:

You guys kill me! I wish I could come up with something equally as pithy.

Oh, the pandas are adorabuhl!!

And you know, there are PLENTY of us girls who like Star Wars. The original ones, not the new ones, which mostly sucked even with Ewan and Liam (be still my heart!!). And, if I swung that way, Natalie.

46. I IZ PANDA! I IZ FIERCE! GRAAAAH! Ignore the one snorgling my belleh…*zerbert* Ling Ling! You’re harshing my fierce!

47. Well done, Peeps! We have indeed “taken the other sites to school”.

I suspect next year will be even more full of rancor. Perhaps we can have a concerted effort to be ready as soon as the contest starts-but so will everyone else, I suspect. Ah, well the people and Peeps have voted. Well done, Peeps.

48. “That’s the day the pandas have their picnic”

49. “I’ve fallen and I can’t get up!”

50. can i get a miniature set of these for my desk?

51. *siiigh* I just want to join them and live life as a panda…

52. Jenny Shain says:

See that Panda that made it to the top bf all the others?

“THE CUTE FORCE IS STRONG IN THIS ONE.”

53. china now has so many pandas they should start selling it so we can all own one :)

54. Ha ha ha Deborah Godin! He got bamboo-zled.

55. Thems the cutest things I eva laid paws on!!!!

56. hang in there panda