Get out the Stoat

Wa_finalist_2008_150x100

CALLING ALL SLOBBERING MUZZLEPOWSHES!

VOTE NOW!

You can vote once a day! [cross-eyed head tilt]

Comments

1. weee

2. YAY!!!! We’ll vote you to victory Meg, don’t worry. What could be cuter than shelf of awards? Unless you could cover that shelf with scampering ducklings and hammies and pigglets and a smattering of kittens… *breathing into a paper bag*…

3. Selina's Mommy says:

A MESSAGE TO ALL CUTE-OVERLOAD MEMBERS, BLOGGERS OR WHATEVER: if you see these standings then your eyes will pop out of your skull!!! o.o we need ALL of us to vote if we want to win!

4. Selina's Mommy says:

ps vote cuteoverload of course :)

5. As if any of those blogs came even close to being as cute as cute overload! (head smack)

6. KittehMama x 3 says:

We must vote and win! Cheezburger is just a clone/wannabe/not nearly as cute hovertext site. Don’t know about the rest, but none have NTMTOM, Teho, or Meg-“queen of CO song/dance lyrics”…

7. PEOPLE!

DO NOT LET THEIR MADE-WITH-PAINTSHOP-PRO LOGO KEEP YOU FROM VOTING!

DO EET!

8. Why is that F-you Penguin site in the lead atm? It’s a poorly designed blogger site, and most of the images there got posted here loooooooong ago.

9. Done-ity-done-done.

10. ysubassoon says:

I stoated. Now where’s my free patriotic ice cream?

11. vegas vickie says:

i voted and you know who for! get you votes in early and often as they say in chicago just joking lol

12. AuntieMame says:

I smell a rat. How could FUP have *that* many more votes than everyone else???

13. Gail (the first one) says:

I voted, just like a cute little stoat!!!!

What is the deal with FU penguins???? I dungettit.

Yes, everybody must vote EVERY day. Due to my advanced age, I’ll need a daily reminder……

14. Done and done. I stoat every chance I get.

15. Boomer's Babysitter says:

I did it! Keeping up my end…

16. Um, I hate to admit it but I read FUP…And I like it… They’ve been pressing peeps to vote for them for, like, a week already.

17. WWW awards are about novelty, peeps. A *lot*. F-U Penguin is the new shiny thing right now. (Well, sorta; anybody remember JustALittleGuy? FUP looks *very* familiar, from that standpoint.)

We whupped Webby arse when we were the new shiny thing, don’t forget. Nowadays, what we have is traffic and pageviews, which IMO is better than buzz.

This is my philosophical view, though. My in-all-otherwises view is CUTE OVERLOAD THANKS YOU FOR STOATING!! DOO EET

18. Gail (the first one) says:

@serfer0: Don’t worry about liking FUP….it’s probably an ‘age thing’ for me (I’m 48), LOL!!!

19. Yitzysmommie says:

I voted like the bebbeh stoated…..hmmm doesn’t rhyme so well.
    Oh well _ daily I shall exercise my voting privelege for CO.

20. Yitzysmommie says:

Harumph! Just looked at the FU penguin site – yuck!
    CO rocks and is in a whole different league than that place.

21. I would say that CO rocks and is in a whole different *niche* than FUP.
    I can get a chuckle there too, but for different reasons.

22. we need to bring in teh qte troops to vote! get out there.
    vote now peeps…vote early…vote often…just vote!

23. I voted for CO! We can vote every 24 hours, but we’ll definitely need to promote this every day. FUP is owning everyone. Badly. They have like 6,000 more votes than anyone else! D:

24. totalee puppy says:

I voted, and I’ll keep on
    voting, stoat-like.

25. vegas vickie says:

i need someone to remind me at my age i tend to forget things….now what was i typing? oh yeah remind me to vote!

26. Voted and commented on the other vote thread!

27. Helen Smith says:

Our Cute Overload wins hands down. I went to the penguin site just to see. If nothing else, we should win because our language is cleaner. That turns me off completely. Written by somebody without the intelligence to write real words instead of nasty ones. But Cute Overload is just better all around.

28. Well stated, Helen Smith!