Gooood morningks straaaaaayche

Hi,I’m not so sure if you consider these pictures cute, but they are to me because Eddie is my baby. :)Pet name: Eddie (Edward the King)Photographer: Zhen KorolchukThank you for your consideration!Best regards,Zhen

Good_morning

Comments

1. Ahhh, life of a kitteh is so satisfying.

2. Pink and black jelly-bleens!

3. Janeyferr says:

aw, multicolouredfootpads

4. SNORGLE!!!

5. I love it when kitties do their little “jazz hands”!

6. *shnorgles exposed belly*

7. Moo kitty!

8. Just Sayin' says:

Why can’t we comment on Hotel for Dogs? I want to make note of the fact that Emma Roberts is awfully young to have such dead eyes.

Also, I, too am devoted to kittie jazz hands.

9. Kitty rehearses “Mammy” for Kitty koncert.

10. WOW!

11. The markings on the left paw make it appear as if the kitteh is making a “hang-loose” gesture.

12. No squeezin kitty tum-tum. Must softly nuzzle and breathe in deeply of the warms soft tummy fuzz. Kisses permitted !!

13. metsakins says:

*removes mouth from screen*
    *wipes off lip marks*

Oh Meg how silly to pet the screen!

*shifty eyes*

14. Jennie Mello says:

perfect! I haven’t had breakfast yet, so may I just have a nibble?

15. Meg, PLEEEEZE give us a XCOCU of the peenk and brown PAWS!!! OMG Jazz Hands!!!

16. Very cute way to start the day! Did you see this studio katze getting his moment of German weather forecasting fame?!

17. Nancy–hilarious and cute! I love workplace cats.

18. Oh good. Now I know what I’m having for lunch. :) Snorgle- and nom-fest. Yum!

19. Awwwwww look at him HE is soooo cute and huggable.

20. Nancy…so cute! The cat’s all like “Dad!!” Whether (weather) or not he really is.

21. S-t-r-e-t-c-h!

22. OMG I LOVE the multi-colored paw pads. Too freakin’ cute.

23. OMG i have exactly the same kitty, looks like my Minnie

24. Looks just like my Ruby!

25. i’m so hooooong-ries. i must. have. kitteh. belleh.

nom nom nom!

26. Gail (the first one) says:

All white from stem-to-stern!! None of my 3 “matchingks” Holstein kittehs are like that!!!

27. Two things: “Eddie” is just a cool name for a kitteh. And it makes me think of the Styx song by the name. Eddie, are you a bootlegger’s son?

28. One of my kitties is named Eddie, too! He’s not quite so cute and cuddly, tho. And a bit larger…

29. Or that Pearl Jam dude, Noelegy. And don’t forget the “Summertime Blues” guy. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_Cochran

30. Mary (the first) says:

My second favorite part of a kitteh EXPOSED .. the little arm pits! yummy! jazz hands are also delectable. This little cutie is quite irrestible!

31. Kristabelle says:

Kittens are just the cutest things.

32. Something tells me that if I actually tried to scratch that little tummy, those jazz hands would turn into the world’s cutest lethal weapons.

33. He’s totally asking for it.

34. victoreia says:

Awww, Meg! Now I have to rush home and snorgle kitty tummy!

35. So sweeeet ! and I’m glad I read the comments, so I got to see the German Studio-Katze, thanks Nancy ! Ach, too vunneh and süüüss !

36. I love it when pink paw pads like that have brown dabs on them. Like they were dipped in chocolate to entice nibbling.

37. Sorry, Theo, my brain naturally goes to Styx references rather than Pearl Jam. It’s just the way I’m wired. :)

38. My sympathies, then. I guess the jig is up. The word is out.

39. elle doubleu says:

Jazz Hands!

40. Stretchy kitteh with pinto beans and jazzhands, too mush.

41. totalee puppy says:

So prosh! Hey, you want
    originality, see metsakins…

42. berthaservant says:

I love the strayche. Always a winner.

43. After they stretch they usually get a bee up their furry little butts and in two seconds go from prone to pounce on this and that and this again.

Suzanne in CT

44. Babs- you are so right, he is asking for it.

Well, Suzanne- enjoying the snow here is “The Land of Steady Habits”? OObleck approaches, however, Feh.

45. I, for one, am a very disappointed New Englander. What a let down snow-wise.

Oh, no wonder, well we don’t Lupin to calm down the meteorologist and help him get through it.