I’ll be in the Ball Sauna. Eating some cheese.

According to the Sender-Inners, "Butters" the hamster can often be located by furious chomping sounds emanating from behind the furniture.

Dscn1645

Cheers, Alun, Juliet and Butters!

Comments

1. Mairsydoats says:

He looks kinda evil, in an adorable way, “…and from this hidey-hole, I shall rule teh world with mah cyute! Bwahahaha.”

2. How cute! I love ham-a-lams.

3. fluffernugget says:

What a perfect little hammy hut. I am sensing a little stink eye though. “Touch my cheese and there will be consequences!”

4. A “little” stink eye, Fluffer? No that look is full on “Touch my cheese and DIE! And btw…when I say gouda, I mean the GOOD deli stuff…but this will do for now.”

Love the freckling on the bridge of his nose.

5. He’s not evil, he’s just annoyed, he’s like “What? Can I get a minute to myself–puh-leeze!”.

PS Check out http://www.someecards.com

6. The definition of having a ball.

7. metsakins says:

Hamster tongue!

8. I love the name – it’s my kittens name as well! Short for Butterscotch Puddin’! : )

9. ju-ju bean says:

He’s got leeeetle white arms (aka armies).

10. Hammies in space!
    Yep, moon’s made of cheese alright.

11. Kinda looks like a macaroni noodle to me….?

12. I shudder to think at what would happen if you tried to take the cheese away… I imagine it would be absolute carnage. Great picture!

13. Stupid hameratsie always annoying we famous hams to take pictures and those rude TMZ people yelling out STUPID questions. As if the did not know I was in Hams in Space… Ham of the Wild Frontier… and Hamio and Julieham..

14. OMG…this was SO me at Spa Castle this weekend. *sniff*

15. Gail (the first one) says:

Awww, hammie having a little nosh while taking a shpritz!

16. He does look like he is in his evil command center.

17. He’ll be changing his location soon, so you can’t contact him easily-I understand. He’s just a hidey hammie!

18. I’m speechless. I just don’t want to know what went into “the making of” (how DO YOU pack a hammie into a sauna?).

19. I seem to call all animals, including my huge long haired grumpy “old-man-in-a-catsuit” kitty, “Butters.” They seem to like it!

20. Potential new rule of cuteness here, peeps! When your whiskers reach from one side to the other of the doorway to yur ball-shaped space, tis cute!!!!

21. He’s adorable, again, in a little evil sort of way.
    “No, Mister Cat, I expect you to DIE!”

22. My kitty’s name is Butters tooooo!

23. Thats my hammy Butters! He sleeps in that pod, and we had detached it to clean the rest of his cage when we took this pic.

He loves cheese, beans and lettuce.

24. Von Zeppelin says:

Looks a little like Dave in his space pod from “2001: A Space Odyssey.” Except for the cheese, of course.

25. Good show Juliet! Good show! (And great name, btw)

26. BUTTERS! That is hilarious. My cat, Maximo, seems to have some sort of weird craving for butter. He won’t eat ANY human food (no fish, no NOTHIN) but leave a stick of butter out on the counter… You will come back to teeenny teefus marks and tongue impressions all up on the butter. So. Point of my story. His name is now Maximo Butters.

27. My first dwarf hamster loved butter. If I wasn’t careful, I would find her lapping up butter. Another hamster adored Asiago cheese to the point I had to give it to him daily. Currently, all hammies and dog go nuts for chicken so every week, I have to cook a batch of chicken for the furry babies.

28. Not just little white arms, but little pink hands too!

29. How often does the hammie molt?

30. Potty Mouth Princess says:

Dawww! My hammy’s name is Butters too!

31. “Open the pod bay doors, HAL.”

32. Why is he all steamy like a dim sum dumpling?

33. He’s eyes burn their disdain for all humans into my brain! ; )

34. lawyergirl77 says:

The Bolt reference in the hovertext made my day!! Let it begin! Let it BEGIN!!!

*SIGH* Where did my life go so wrong that I can’t spend a day in a small ball eating cheese?? I clearly made the wrong choices…

35. Ground control to Major Tom…

36. He’s all steamy because he likes to pee in his bed, although poos get kicked out.

He has a wet nose from cleaning

37. “Open the pod bay doors, HAL.”

I’m afraid I can’t do that, Butters.

38. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS? YOU’RE DESTROYING MY MIND

39. Space Cowgirl says:

Everyone together now: HAM AND CHEESE.

40. He’s a Super Shaiyan in his ball! (remember the DragonBall episodes)

41. Cute lips!

42. Is it just me or are these hammies getting more handsome! Such sweethearts.

43. oh man, i have wanted to call a pet butters (after the wimpy little guy on southpark) for so long. that or meatwad.

44. berthaservant says:

That’s not Butters, silly peeps.

It’s PROFESSOR CHAOS in his pod of immortality!!!

45. Butters is such a perfect name for this roly-poly hamball!

46. GET OUT OF MY HEAD CHARLES

47. he’s just returned from space in his tiny space capsule…

48. It’s so moistee inside that ham ball! Fresh out the sauna…precious.

49. Big disapproval on tiny face! My hams throw me this look when I bother them out of their nap for a widdle cuddle.

50. chanpon… no, hammies do not molt

51. …because that’d mean they’d be ADOLESCENT CHICKENS. Braaawk.