Perfect eye-capsule + nuzzle-able chest combo

OMG! Pee pads with green borders! How festive!

S7000761

[Flips picture over and looks closely]

S70007612

I thought so! Perfect eye capsules AND a NUZZLEABLE CHEST!!!

Chest

Excellent color coordinayshe, Angie W.!

Comments

1. The Button says:

*plink plink*

2. babelglyph says:

Ahhn. <3

3. All Boston Terrier, All the time!

… and it was good!

4. awww. (nose itching to snorgle)

5. What a prosh puppy area!

That should get a qte rule too?????

6. What’s with the Boston Bebehs? Not that I’m complaining, I’m crazy about the little beanie dogs.

7. Kristabelle says:

Awwww, it’s a baaaaayby. So cute!

8. binky-mama says:

Somebody’s spoiled’ somebody’s spoiled!

*say in singsong voice*

9. you have made some excellent points Meg

10. Pink Blankie matches adorable pink puppy earsies and nose.

11. Hmmm. soft pink blankie, forest-green training pad, canary yellow mat, and soft not quite baby blue matting.

==> CO-themed color tones for the webpage or calendar.

I suspect SOMEONE deliberately used the CO colors in staging this delish pic.

12. Yellow floor cover matches yellow (squeaky) toy, AND stripes on blankie! The whole picture is like a candy-coated snorgle fest! *dives in*

13. I want one! Please please please!

Santa? Anyone?

14. I heart the colors in this pic. It’s like Happy Palette 001.

15. Fransouah says:

tis the truth, cuz truthfully mine was too while it hovered there, unread

16. OMG…I am powerless against Bostons. I can always hear the little baybeh southie voice calling to me: “Oh, moi gahdth, ya know ya wanna shnuggle me, camaaaan!” lol

17. Mary (the first) says:

Did y’all notice the pink blankie has a slight TEDDY BEAR pattern!?! That is one indulged little pup .. although who could possibly blame her humans since she is SO CUTE!!

18. Susan Owen says:

I have a Boston, and his belly is just as chewable as this one…..!

19. There’s nothing like the smell of a sleepy warm puppeh.

20. Pictures of animals sleeping in such comfortable beds is always such a nice thing to see. It’s good to see other people taking the time and effort to make their pets as happy as they can.

21. The puppy play pen is decorated in CO colors… how perfect!

22. I will nom the earses. I will.Seriously.

23. You can’t stop me.

24. OMG PUPPIES

25. kibblenibble says:

oh! oh! oh! *want*

26. So cute and so prosh! Squeee!!

27. berthaservant says:

Definitely overload. I can’t stand eet!

28. totalee puppy says:

Boston Terrier–What a sweet little dog, sweeter than Boston Cream–does have funny feet…

29. OMG!!! Puppeh and pink blankie and !!!!!! My head has ‘sploded!! I’ve died happy!!! :D

30. the ‘ittle toesies too.

31. Candy coloured coating of cute.
    @Theresa. Love the Boston T. Symphony.

32. Quite possibly the cutest puppy I have ever seen.

33. @Hon Glad, they’re naturals for cartoons, aren’t they?

34. ButtaRumCake says:

Well, is somebody gonna help me mop up my brains now that my head asploded all over my kitchen???

35. Is this a “just got to his/her forever home” first picture, maybe? So cute!

36. BustaMove says:

Awww – I want a dozen of them. My Boston sleeps stiff-armed too. Always running for the Heisman trophy in his dreams ;)

37. and lets not forget theres also rule #26: have 4 legs and can tuck yourself in!

Although i doubt she tucked herself in without any help…