You had me at ‘Bokee!’

It’s another installment in our million-part series "C’Mere Bebeh"!

Introducing Cassanova McParakeetersons making moves on Sender-Inner Stephanie A.

"Woooooooooooooo!" [canned audience sound]

Canon104

Comments

1. charliewabba says:

don’t kiss too hard – you’re liable to inhale teh birdie!

2. ahhh Love Tweet Love!

3. Adorable! Reminds me of the budgie I used to have. She loved to cuddle and would start fanatically whistling when she heard the car pull in the driveway. She was like a dog with wings.

4. Aw he needs someone to kiss his other cheek! That’s where I come in!

5. Gail (the first one) says:

Awwww! I especially love the colorful cheeklettes!!!!!

6. temperance says:

how sweet! this beak looks a lot less menacing for a close-up than that last one…

(why do i sense an ensuing discussion on the dangers of human saliva to birds?)

7. berthaservant says:

OMG! Human saliva will erode the bird’s soul!

8. Little Boidy blushes blue!!

9. I think that’s a little girl budgie. They have the light-brown cere (nose area).

10. CASSANOVA: “Thanks for the smooch, Stephanie! I’d buy you a nice ring, but I’m too cheep.”

;-)

11. KISSY FACE

12. Aw, what a cute lil bebeh boid! :-)

13. Um, yeah, what Chanpon said. [headtilt]
    …huh.

14. Forget the dangers of human saliva on birds. All I know is bird beaks and people lips is a dangerous combo! My love bird Charlie kisses but sometimes gets carried away and nips me lip! Ouchie!

[ZOMG!!! Did you die????? - Ed.]

15. cah-yute!

~Dan

16. Yep, that’s a girl budgie! …not that there’s anything wrong with it! Wearing cherry Chapstick, by any chance?!

17. lucy's mommeh says:

I don’t trust dem chickens wif hooked beaks. They always seemed to wanted to bite me!
    I prefer finches. And pigeons.

18. Wow. If I attempted that with my female budgie, I’d get nagged and pecked to no end. She’s territorial enough with just the food cup! The Big Giant Hand has had enough pecking thankyouverymuch.

That said, awwwww this is just so sweet! Yay for budgie bonding!

19. Awwwwh sososo kewt wittle boidy awwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaah! -dies-

20. Once in a while I’ll surprise my parakeet, Robert with a sneak kiss. Sometimes he’ll surprise me by nuzzling my lips and trying to feed me seeds. I hate that part! I know he’s “feeding” me with his seeds, but I don’t want his seeds. He’s cute and very social.

21. berthaservant says:

Joy: what’s wrong with his seeds? Can you imagine how rejected he must feel?

(Nuffing is fun!!)

22. hamster-on-rye says:

“Sweet Bird of Youth”

23. OMG cuteoverload needs more budgies XD

It looks just like my new budgie who’s still nameless because we’re not sure if it’s male or female yet.

24. I survived but it mother-nuffin’ hurt!

25. Well it’s funny you should ask that, but I’ve just been reading a great big book about how to put your budgie down, and apparently you can either hit them with the book, or, you can shoot them just there, just above the beak.

26. Awww! That makes me miss my Dolce (conure). He was always snuggling and wanting kisses and scritches.

27. I’m wondering how the lady keeps her nostrils so 100% hair free. Are they waxing nostrils now too?

[I think this "lady" is but a lass... - Ed.]

28. My budgie just loffs it when I smooch on her face. Then she neebles on my nose. So cute.

29. The budgie is cute but I would cut a bitch for that girls skin!

30. “I’m a chicken hawk and you’re a chicken!”

31. LOL b.s. errr… make that B Serv.

This is sooo cute. I didn’t know budgies could be so cuddly.

our lovebird took a while to feel happy with us. When we first got him he BIT hard. Lots of talking (more like cooing) and patience and now he sits and kisses us too, (among other things).

32. what does that boid think wif a giant pair of leeps coming at his/her haid??

33. vegas vickie says:

Katrina “I’m a chicken hawk and you’re a chicken!” rofl oh toooo funny hadn’t heard that in years. thank you

34. Vegas Vickie-only too happy to oblige. Do yourself a favor-make 2009 year your year of Looney Tunes!
    Happy New Year! K.

35. i loved doing that with my parakeet!! however sometimes he would change his mind suddenly and decide he didnt like it and bite the heck out of my lip. ouchie.

36. Space Cowgirl says:

Argh, the cute. And Joy, that is amazingly adorable of him to want to feed you. *sigh*

37. Joy, I think Robert is doing what’s called “nuptial feeding.” As in, he lurves you. :)

And great pic. Nothing like the softness of birdie feathers across your lips.

38. Katrina, Looney Toons were probably my MOST important influence in life. Why I hand people sticks of dynamite, thpeak with a lithp, and yell out “GREAT HORNY TOADS!” Also the music directors were GENIUSES. You wouldn’t believe what music they used in them cartoonies.

39. Kristabelle says:

Fellow Looney Toons fan here! Ah-say, ah-say, ah-say…

Our cockatiel Lilah says, “KEEEES!” and makes the smooch sound, she however, does not give kisses. If you give her a toothy smile, she taps on your teeth. I take that to be her kiss!! (either that or she’s looking for a snack…)

40. Aww…That reminds me of my little budgie Chico. The bestest little budgie in the world. He used to give kisses too. And talk up a storm. My fave was when he’d say “Whatcha doin’ Cheek? I love you!”

41. Aww he has blue blush! Budgies are so cute :) My lovebird will sit on my shoulder but she bites me if I don’t look directly at her or give her 100% attention >.<

42. hello,
    ur photo is gud looking,if u want to friend so reply me

43. What is this, Facebook?
    Doesn’t work that way, Shyam.

44. Stephanie says:

No thanks, shyam.

Sadly, the site people forgot my budgie’s name, which is Loki. This photo was taken over the summer, when he was still a bebbe, but he is most definitely a boy.

All of your comments make me want to go cuddle him and take more cute photos.

Also, skin = accutane, a long time ago.