“The sleigh is almost ready, Sir.”

"We’ve just got a few more tweaks to the hamster wheel and it should be running perfectly by tonight."

[practices turning nose red to light the way]

a.k.a. Santa and Mrs. Claws by Malingering, spotted by Philip P. >^•^<

Comments

1. Complete with Rudolf-red nosicle !

2. I want a kitteh wearing a hat for Christmas!
    Happy holidays ever’body!

3. momof2kitties says:

And you can’t see the bloodied owner on the ground clinging to what’s left of his arms…

4. What a beautiful kitteh! *hearts*

5. I love the drawstring thingy under his chin holding the hat on. I bet that’s his favorite part, too.

6. totalee puppy says:

Hurry through the cat door
    tonight! We’ll leave the
    light on for ya…

7. What a pritty kitty!!!

8. what a gorgeous kitty.
    doesn’t seem annoyed about the outfit.
    *beep beep* the rosey nosey

9. “I bet that’s his favorite part, too.”
    lmao

10. This cat looks perfectly happy wearing this santa suit! She knows she’s beautiful AND festive, she exudes confidence and elan! Bravo!

11. bookmonstercats says:

Handsome, handsome kitteh. I am in lof.

It’s nearly 3pm on Christmas Eve where I am. Going to wrap the last of my pressies and then spend the evening around the piano with friends, singing traditional carols. May I wish all COers and their loved ones a happy and peaceful Christmas and a healthy and prosperous New Year, with maximum cuteness at every turn.

12. If I’ve ever seen a cat contemplating homicide in a brutal, complicated way, it is this cat.

13. This is an absolutely beautiful and remarkably patient kitty, but I don’t know….seems like there’s something inherently EVIL about a cat as Santa.

What? I can’t help it! I’m a dog lover!!! I’M JUST SAYING…

14. Kristabelle says:

That is the definition of Santa CLAWS. I wonder what happened after the photo was taken. MASS BLOODSHED!!!

Also, anybody watch Supernatural?? Looks like a yellow eyed demon to me! :o)

15. Gail (the first one) says:

This kitteh exudes efficiency in every way!! I’m sure she keeps Santa terribly organized, just like Miss Moneypenny.

@bookmonstercats: Happy Christmas to you and everyone else ‘across the pond’ !!!!!!!!

16. I don’t know what I love most. Is it the ridiculoso patent belt? Could it be the jaunty angle of the cap? Or the jingly jangly bell round his snorgy neck? If this isn’t December 25th in the CO 2010 calendar, I don’t believe in Santa anymore.

17. I detect plotting.

18. Being very nearly the last place on Earth Chrismas won’t get here untill it’s almost over else where, so MerryChristmas, and a great New Year to one and all, from the Frigged North of Nowhere.

19. …and from the Central Plains of Connecticut, too!

20. Gorgeous, just gorgeous. I love it!

21. what a pretty kitty.

22. Thank you for sharing the CUTEST site on the web, all year!! Merriest Christmas to you and a safe & Happy New Year too!! :D

23. “Well, you see, I was chasing this mouse, right, and it ran into the reindeer barn and, well, who knew reindeer were scared of mice? So, they stampede out of the barn just as Santa is checking on the sleigh and, well, he’s kinda not too quick on his feet because of the belly and all and so, well, he sorta gets run over. Now he’s not hurt bad or nothing but he’s certainly in no shape to gallavant around the globe, sliding down chimneys and gobbling cookies, so I says, well, it’s kinda my fault anyways so I’ll just fill in for the night. I mean everyone is usually asleep when he shows up, right, so no one will even notice me and the reindeer know the way, assuming we can get them all back here, which the elves assure me they can, so I think we’re all set. Now if I could just catch that darn mouse….”

24. Meowy Christmas to all and a Happy New Year!

25. warrior rabbit says:

Hee. Good story, Noelle!

This kitty has eyeliner. Very pretty. I like they one-eared hat, and its jaunty angle. Very dashing — perfect to dash away, dash away, dash away all!

Have a Merry Christmas, CO peeps!

26. @bookmonstercats and all others in the Australia/new zealand time zone Merry Christmas

And this kitty is now the new desktop picture verry nice

27. Phillips P says:

This is my second pic on Cuteoverload – hurray!
    Happy Christmas peeps!

28. ThreeCatNight says:

I’m lovely to look at,
    Delightful to know.
    I’m waiting to meet you
    Under the mistletoe!
    (Yes, red IS my color!)

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah and Joyous Kwanzaa (that should cover nearly everyone) to all CO-ers and their loved ones – two-legged and four-legged! May the New Year bring all Health, Happiness and Every Good Thing you’re wishing for! I’m off to Orlando — speak w/you in 2009!

29. Merry Christmas from Melbourne, Australia.

the Kookaburras will be Koo-Ka -ing soon.

I think the jaunty angle of the hat is for the comfort of Ms Kitty Claws ear. I think she is beautiful and can pop down my chimney anytime she fancies.

Wishing everyone peace and happiness, and remember be careful on the roads.

30. That’s my girl Zumi!

There was no bloodshed, fear not my friends. Just a little scowling.

31. Boomer's Babysitter says:

It’s chilly, and we’re expecting rain in So. Cal., but Merry Christmas to all of you and your animal companions – especially those who get snow!! That might be nice for a little while. As long as I didn’t have to drive in it (although I have, and survived). Californians in this area don’t hardly know what to do with rain on the roads, I could just imagine what snow would do!

32. vegas vickie says:

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night

33. Phillips p says:

The cats name is zumi – she has some great photos on the flickr website, check them out including this other Santa one with her brother Milo looking not quite as happy.

34. Happy holidays everyone. May your Christmas be merry and may your new year be filled with cuteness both on and off the net.

35. Wow. I am so in awe of whoever got that outfit on that cat!

36. Yitzysmommie says:

Gratulations, Malingering and Zumi! Beautiful pic.
    Just wanted to hop onboard and wish everyone Happy Hanukkah and Merry Christmas, and for those who don’t celebrate either, I hope you have a terrific day off!
    I’ll be working in the hospital tonight & tomorrow night, helping psych patients keep their chins up, and handing out homemade brownies with the meds.
    Have fun, all!

37. Look, it’s Miss Mangle!

Thanks, CO, for giving me gifts every day of the year. Merry Christmas one and all, great and small. May much love and good cheer come your way. Oh, and presents.

38. Hey Noelle, does everyone sing “The First Noel” to you this time of year? I only ask because I’m another Noelle…

Love the beautiful gold-green eyes on this Santa kitty. Very festive!

39. malingering says:

Yay! I work in psych as well. Have a good holiday!

40. Wow those eyes are yellow! What a stunningly lovely cat :) Merry Christmas everyone!

41. Yitzysmommie : thank you for all you do for those poor souls. That’s the best Christmas of all.

Merry Christmas to all C.O. peeps and pets, and may the Qte be with you every day of the year!

42. Poor kitteh. Poor, poor kitteh.

43. Oh I suspect “poor kitteh” ain’t exactly hurtin’, PJ.

44. Yes, Noelegy, I get “The First Noelle.” I finally made a rule that if they were going to sing it to me, they have to know the whole song, and not just the chorus! Merry Christmas!

45. Zumi is so beautiful.
    A pretty kitty indeed.

46. totalee puppy says:

Meg, Theo, and NTMTOM,
    Holiday Greetings to a very talented team–You have made 2008 an incredible year! Looking
    forward to 2009 with CO.

47. totalee puppy says:

To all of you,
    Ready to fall asleep but memories of a heart-warming 2008 remind me that we meet some awesome
    people writing comments, so
    Happy Holidays and Sweet
    Surprises in 2009!

48. That cat is so stylish she doesn’t care her socks don’t match.

49. This cat is so far from happy that I wonder how many people who commented here actually *know* cats.

50. Noelle, great advice, I shall start implementing it immediately!

Noelegy (the other Noelle)

51. Those eyes are unbelievably beautiful. Actually, so are those ears. That smile, those little paws, the smaltzy but adorable outfit, the whole thing.

Whatta pitty kitty.