Can you unwrap the brainteaser we’ve tucked under your tree? One smart and lucky reader will win a Cute Overload Page-A-Day Calendar in time for 2009 — the rest of you get underwear. Send your answers to competishe [at] cutelabs [dot] com today!
( G ) Where in California will you find Avalon?
( E ) Who doesn’t belong on this list (and why)? Jane Fonda, Eartha Kitt, Katharine Hepburn, Elizabeth Taylor
( H ) A ceramic cat with one raised paw is considered lucky in what country?
( AL ) What comic strip character has a cat named Hot Dog?
( SN ) In 2007, "Cinnamon" became the first cat to make what scientific contribution?
( SL ) What board game features a boot, a bathtub, and a bowling ball?
- Entries must be received by 9 PM PST, Tuesday, December 23, 2008.
- That email address, once again, is: competishe [at] cutelabs [dot] com
- One entry per person, please.
- One winning entry will be selected at random from correct entries.
- Contest open to all except employees of CuteLabs, their immediate families and that one loudmouth at the office party who wouldn’t stop photocopying his you-know-what.
- Entries will be judged by NTMTOM, who knows if you’ve been bad or good.
Your "Tikkus" is quite a playa, Rosemary W.
[As always, the comments are closed so folks don't post all the answers, ahem... - Ed.]