Miniest of hisses!

Check this wicked case of Newborned Side-Ears! His ears are totally pointing at 9 and 3 o’clock respectively!

No, I can’t tell which parts are the feets either.

Maybe a smooshed-face kitteh expert can enlighten us? I think one is a tail, one is a paw?!?!?

Dsc00955

This mini-hissy fit brought to you by  Ann Lorraine S.

Comments

1. I think we’re looking at a full backal ‘tock view.

2. Indeterminate Blue Surface of Fabulousness! (for the “whut?”)

3. No no no… he’s not hissing. That is clearly a sleepy smooshed-face kitty caught mid-yawn. He’s so tie-tie!

And methinks the fluff formation on the left is the tail and tocks, and on the right is the back paw: note the barely visible pink jellybean toe-age.

4. Agreed. Top teeths would be on display if hissing. But I think not yawning, either…just meowing a protest at being arranged on velvety fabric like a bowl of smooshed fruit.

5. momof2kitties says:

I would like to concur with Lizzy’s assessment of this kittayn’s anatomy, but I can’t. All I can do is SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

6. berthaservant says:

Suggested name for Kitteh:

Escher.

7. it’s still December 23, but the comments are closed. ;(
    Where in California will you find Avalon? Santa Catalina Island
    ( E ) Who doesn’t belong on this list (and why)? Jane Fonda, Eartha Kitt, Katharine Hepburn, Elizabeth Taylor
    Eartha Kitt- singer
    A ceramic cat with one raised paw is considered lucky in what country? China
    ( AL ) What comic strip character has a cat named Hot Dog? Dennis the Menace.

8. mini rawr?

9. BeckyMonster says:

Poor Shannon, you have to email the answers in, that’s why the comments are closed. Here is the address: competishe@cutelabs.com

Also, you might want to check your answers (sing, song)

10. Shannon, you are supposed to submit your answers by email. That’s why the comments are closed, so people don’t post spoilers.

11. scooterpants says:

there is NO tail-io in the pic, just a pissed off kitteh with slammin leg
    aX-eeon.
    dang what an attitude! winston clone i’m thinkin :) adorables.. me wants

12. Mini-Winston! :))

13. scooterpants says:

umm, sorry, me thinks winston would be very mush afraid of this little rebel.
    he rocks, i love the pissy cat.

14. That’s some serious “newbornitude”

15. weird cat

16. Tailio Iglesias can’t be seen because he’s TOO TINY STILL OMG.
    You just wait a few weeks, all your snorgling and tail-/tock-admiration needs will be fulfilled. Snow white colored, no less.

17. wow. what a P.O.’ed kitteh, at such a young age, generation 5.

18. flickster94087 says:

the left leg looking bit is totally the tailio :D

and that’s a meow of protest.

19. D’oh! I thought the subject line said Miniest of HORSES. Please post a mini horse!

20. Bee, I looked for a mini-horse I saw the other day and couldn’t find it.

BUT….I did find panda peek a boo

and ear-to-head ratio leopard but it’s opposite ratio

21. AWW! <3

22. totalee puppy says:

Meg, your choice of kittens is, like, incredible! What more could I ask–a smooshed-face holiday! You deserve so much thanks–“I have no gift to bring, pa rum pa
    pum pum”…

23. spacebunny says:

I don’t really see what people think is so great about Persian cats. This little fella looks like the Quasimodo of kitties.

24. “Where’s my Momma”

25. Spacebunny: you just made me realize how cuuuute Quasimodo is!

This guy makes my head ESPLODE! WANT! WANT! the fact that he looks so pissed off makes him even cuter!

26. newbornitude with the mini-rawr, funneh!

Judge me by my size, do you?

27. I think those are both of his back legs. Newbornt kitteh tails are leeetle tiny things

28. Ugh… that is one ugly kitten!
    I’d still nom the heck out of those ears though and snorgle the crud out of the soft belleh!

29. I like the possums (above) better. No, really, I do! Remember, it takes all kinds people…

30. You know, what’s really hilarious is to look at this picture and imagine that the kitteh is HUGE, dinosaur-like, and slowly lumbering about. Try it.

31. totalee puppy says:

Put a cigar in kitteh’s mouf…and who does he look like?