I wonder what’s on The Tuna Channel?

"Hey, boss, this new high-definition TV is amazing!  Just look at the detail in those scales!"

Isn't it bad for your eyes to sit that close?

I’m going to go out on a limb here and guess "tuna," Kim S.

Comments

1. Takes “peeping tom” to a whole new level!

Very strong, very intent kitty (recently retired from the cirque du soleil?).

2. What amazing upper-body strength!

3. Trabb's Boy says:

Man, that kitty gonna have Schwartzenegger arms if its owners don’t get ‘em a stool.

4. Kittehs are amazing! That is some serious strength in the front toes.

I wonder what the fish were thinking…

5. I bet they were thinking “Gojira! Gojira!” (and I don’t mean the French metal band)

6. HOw the heck is he staying up there? Lookit those little back toesies! They’re not digging deep into the wood.

Is he Spideycat?

[Sheer grim determination. "Oh yes -- they WILL be mine." Something along those lines... - Ed.]

7. my- what big eyes you have!

8. Those kitties. They amaze me every day. What a beautiful baby!

9. Kitty: Alright all you liddle weakling fishies.. Ahm goin’ to pump you up..!
    *flexes*

10. platedlizard says:

Good thing the tank has a hood!

What do you think, next body-building star?

11. And if you check out the kittahs reflection in the tank, there’s a massive smile!

12. devastating crash in 3…2…1…

13. AuntieMame says:

Wow, kitteh is either really strong or he’s achieved the perfect balance point between his front paw, back paws, and tail. (Don’t you wonder what they’re thinking when they stare into a fish tank? Television? Hors d’oeuvres?)

14. I think the photo was taken just as the cat got up there, I don’t think that pose was maintained for more than a second or two. Beautiful coat markings, though! I love the reddish spots.

15. All I want for Christmas is ___________

A stool?
    A kitteh Bo-Flex?
    A chance to go on the aquarium diving excursion???

16. binky-mama says:

Ummmm…hello? Kitteh is clearly in need of a feline viewing perch, preferably padded and laced with catnip. Where are his negligent human-servants? *rolling eyes* Some people….

17. @AuntieMame: Me thinks kitteh is thinking…”Ouch my face has smashed into an invisible wall and the fishes are laughing at me”

18. i have that fish tank!

19. Von Zeppelin says:

That’s a pretty fancy 3-D television. In the old days of consoles and rabbit ear antennas, they would have said, “Tuna in tomorrow on most of these same stations. . .”

20. … Man, I can’t do even one pull-up, and this cat is kicking my rear in the upper-body strength.

21. That kitty should be named ‘Hercules’ or maybe ‘Machiste’. :)

22. (the original) Mel says:

See how the intrepid Furry Leopardfish stalks its prey deep in the jungles of the living/dining area. *jungle noises*

23. omg, hahahaha

24. Spider kitteh – Spider kitteh – does whatever a Spider kitteh does….

(w/ apologies to H.J. Simpson)

25. SOOOOOOO MANY FISH,SO LITTLE R BALL HAPPYFUTIME.GIVES A NEW MEANING TO FRESH. BEAUTIFUL BABY , IT CAN HAVE MY FISH ANY DAY.KEEP THE LITTLE

26. OMG Mel, maybe it’s that furry fish called Wanda!

27. SOOOOOOO MANY FISH,SO LITTLE TIME.GIVES A NEW MEANING TO FRESH. BEAUTIFUL BABY,IT CAN HAVE MY FISH ANY DAY.ANYTHING TO KEEP THE BEAUTIFUL LITTLE FUR BALL HAPPY.

28. SOOOOOOO MANY FISH,SO LITTLE TIME.GIVES A NEW MEANING TO FRESH. BEAUTIFUL BABY,IT CAN HAVE MY FISH ANY DAY.KEEP THE BEAUTIFUL FUR BALL HAPPY.

29. And if you look very closely you can see cat face smudges on the glass.

30. i think its time to get kitty a perch.

31. A Fish’s Santy Claus

He’s takin’ a fish,
    he’s checking it twice,
    he’s gonna find out who’s naughty who’s nice.

Santa CLAWS is comin’ to town.

[music gets very minor and sinister here.]

32. a fishy Santy Claus

33. warrior rabbit says:

A fishing Santa Claws.

34. A fishery Sandy Clawz. (etc.)

35. He’s choosing the catch of the day.

36. Gail (the first one) says:

“Okay, I’ll have a goldfish for appetizer, a goldfish for the main course and a goldfish for pudding.”

37. Michelle S says:

ahahaha! Not so close! You’ll strain your eyes!

38. From the people who brought you Iron Gym, hot new feline fitness equipment – Tuna Gym!

39. This cat would so run away with the prize for this competishe:

40. “Aaaaagh! Gogglor!”
    something like that I imagine was what the feeshies were thinking . . .

41. I’m a catfish! Lemme in!

42. AlbertaGirl says:

I can’t believe no one has mentioned the tocks! THE TOCKS!!!

43. When are you going to link to the Golden Retriever puppycam? http://www.ustream.tv/channel/shayla-%26-her-golden-retriever-puppies

(I can’t seem to get anything to you via your email link, which is why I put info like this into comments on other CO posts.)

44. warrior rabbit says:

Well, I can’t see the tocks very well, but the flanks have a nice look to them. I like the orange-y bits on the elbow and the top of the head.

Jackie, I remember that video — it was posted here on CO once a couple of years ago. Hysterical! Then it was pulled from YouTube. Glad to see it popped up somewhere else…

45. That looks like a bobcat….

46. now that’s funny. I wish I had a picture of our crew flinging themselves at the patio window to get the red squirrel clinging to the screen.

47. platedlizard says:

otowi-

nah, bobcats have BIG paws and tasseled ears. This guy looks like a normal tabby, possibly even a bit of bengal but I doubt it.

He’s probably swishing his tail at the sight of all those fishies.

48. Wow that kitty has some serious upper body strength.

49. “One day my pretties, one day”

50. Awww, he’s a spotty tabby just like my Geordi! Only we don’t have a Fish-O-Vision to amuse the poor baby :P

51. Heheheheheheh…”tuna channel”.

52. He looks Bengal-ey to me. And Bengals are amazingly strong.

53. the cat is a pixie bob! pretty rare brand !!

54. The Pixie-Bob is a breed of cat claimed by breed founder Carol Ann Brewers to be a progeny of naturally occurring Bobcat hybrids .