Take your “Bunday”, shove it, and give me a carrot.

Who do you think we bunnies are? Self-centered Cats that need their own day named after them?

Puhlease. [Smooshed-face, disapproving, stubbular bunneh harummphing sounds]

Flopsy Bunny :) by markfftang. Please note extremely stubbular front right paw action as it tries to slip past detection.

Comments

1. hrh.squeak says:

Bunny eyelashes! Harumph (plink plink)

2. Von Zeppelin says:

I’m not sure this guy looks REALLY disapproving. Perhaps. . . excessively neutral, not to say bleenulous.

3. Bunny tyranny!
    Once more unto the bunny, dear friends, once more!

4. And rabbits in Brooklyn now abed,
    Shall think themselves accursed they were not here,
    And hold their carrots cheap whiles any speaks,
    That disapproved with us upon St. Bunny’s Day.

5. Sunday Bunday, still all disapproval all the time. Harrumph INDEED!!
    (quite possibly the cutest bun of all time)

6. It’s the cankles, they’re just killin’ me!

7. Quite possibly the cutest bun ever. Seriously. The cankles are killin’ me.

8. “Must have order, must have order, must have order….okay, okay, some carrots and fruit mix to go! Much better!” (Sweet bunbun)

9. Beth (in NC) says:

This looks exactly like my Holland Lop, Mr. Tawny McCalaister, when he was a little youngster. He looks at me like this ALL the time, even now. :)

“Every day is Bunday.”

10. littledogrescue says:

Cankles AND cleavage…..

11. *snorgles*

12. momof2kitties says:

Bunday, Bunny Bunday!

Sung by Bun-O, of course…

13. Yup, I couldn’t put my finger on it, CLEAVAGE. On a bun. Aaaaaagh!

14. Gail (the first one) says:

“Jeeves, I detect a most unappealing odour…..find the source and get rid of it! And if you don’t find it, for godsakes man, bathe!!”

15. Disapproval Ultra – half the packaging, but twice the strength. Super concentrated for all your disapproving needs.

16. Momof2kitties– snort! I just visualized him with a big pair of shades, and slicked back ears. ;)

17. Even his whiskers are signaling their disapproval!

18. This bunny looks seriously disapproving.

19. THUMP….THUMP..THUMP…bunny peeps will understand this…the sound of cranky bun dis-a-proov-als.

20. mommy25bunnies says:

YAY on making CuteOverload Mark!!! How can something so cute look so disapproving??

21. hamster-on-rye says:

“Just another manic Bunday,
    wish it were Sunday,
    that’s my fun day,
    Just another manic Bunday…”

22. totalee puppy says:

chanpon-LOL @ “Disapproval Ultra” Awesome!

23. “At Elderbutt Academy, putting frog spawn in the punch bowl is NOT the DONE
    THING…”

24. totalee puppy says:

Theresa…wow…that’s all I got…wow.

25. GOOD DAY SIR!

26. berthaservant says:

I said GOOD DAY!

27. Oh my paws and whiskers.

28. Oh dear, they are one good set of fur pants….I LOVE Bunday!!

29. Everyday is bunday at my house!

30. That title actually made me snort out loud!!!

Bun-bun is yum-yum. The more disapproving the better!

31. Bunday, Bloody Bunday!

32. Well, I guess WE got told, didn’t we…Mr. Disapproving Bun-Pants has certainly schooled us. *o fortonibblethatearplzplzmewants*

33. This bunny is holding his nose in that scrunched up way that tells me he smells something vulgar.

I said I was sorry, bun! sheesh.

34. Flopsy is very pleased with her 15 minutes of fame !

She is the sweetest little floppy eared snuggle bunny ever :)

35. I approve of this post.

36. Boomer's Babysitter says:

Carrot. Coming up. Only one?

37. check out right forepaw soooooooo cute!

38. wonderful bun, love the expression

39. Supermunchie says:

Aww, that is such a cute disaproving bunneh! :)