Q: Who could not have posted this fast enough?

A: MOI!

Josh N., could you have SUBMITTED a better movie? [Say in Chandler voice]

Comments

1. Hilarious! Can you also post the movie when they discover how to climb the ladder and then slide down? :-)

2. I WILL do eet.

3. LOL! Dick Dale underscoring – I love it!

4. Mesmerizing. I want to be able to do this, too! It looks like sooo much fun!

I was kinda expecting the Benny Hill theme, though.

5. Von Zeppelin says:

I have whole days when my life feels like that.

6. When I was a kid, I had a dog that would do this — except he would make it about 2/3 the way up the slide, and then slide down backwards. If he ran REALLY fast, he could make it up to the top, where he would proudly reign over the backyard for a little while before sliding back down. (Most of the time he just ran part of the way up and slid down backwards, though, only to do it again, and again, moments later)

7. Kittens are mad in the best way. I’m fed up with humanity, I want to be a kitten.

8. What the hell kind of food are these darling and hysterical cats eating? And where can I get some? So fit and energetic!

9. Man, those are some stupid cats! LOVE the soundtrack.

10. I must get a slide for my cat NOW.

11. Ok, who waxed the slide? *giggles*

That was a great way to start my day!

12. The newest kitten gym is now open. Memberships available on a sliding scale.

13. Here is a similar video of the same cats on the slide WITH THE BENNY HILL THEME!!!!

14. EEK! Adorable!!

15. Rapunzel210 says:

The Dick Dale music just makes it! Funny kitties–I’m still chuckling.

16. Wow that is a lot of looping. I love when the calico tries jumping, as if thinking THAT might solve the problem.

17. OMG the music was perfect with this, cute calico! :-D

18. Action: Frantic
    Music: Cheesy, B-grade movie
    quality (but in a
    GOOD way!!!)

Result: SILLY FIX!!!

(And I mean that, in the best possible way !!!! :)

19. LOL Silly Kitties!!!

20. Gail (the first one) says:

Hey, maybe “Santa” will bring an indoor version for my little kittehs (if they’ve been VERRRRY good)!!!

21. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Br9KD0R70CA

Similar video, but note the moment at 1:17-1:19 IN WHICH THEY ALMOST MAKE IT TO THE TOP (ehn! ehn!) and one kitten TEWTALLY SLIDES DOWN ON TOP OF THE OTHER.

22. Gail(the first one)-isn’t it fun when the kittens still believe in Santa?

There were some serious honk-shu’s later that day!

The video was very funny. The newer version was funny, also, Ellen O!

23. The music is PERFECT! Those kittehs are determined! ROFL!

24. OMG! I totally needed that this morning. That was awesome. I know i’ll be back all day to just to watch it over and over.

25. girlnextdoortn says:

Ok, very very funny- at least the handful of clips that were not cuts and repeats. That was the only thing I found annoying- the editing and over-editing to try to match the music. :(

26. Ha-ha. Silly kittehs don’t know the FIRST thing about the coefficient of friction!

27. Oh, way to plaster a huge cheese eating grin on my face this Friday morning.

I hope you’re happy . . .
    (I know I am!)

Personally, I love the lurker kitty under the slide listening to the scritchy-running paws scambling up the slide.

28. This video does not make a good case for feline intelligence.

29. I kept thinking they were trying to reach a piece of tuna or something…

Thank you for this very energizing start to the day!

30. Determinationz…he has it!

31. Kristabelle says:

What cute kitties! I watched this one with the Pulp Fiction music and the other longer one with the Benny Hill music. Both very funny and cute.

32. You’re totally outrunning him. No really, you’re doing it! No, don’t turn around.

33. Alice Shortcake says:

This little gem simply cries out for “The Flight of the Bumble Bee” as a soundtrack…

34. I can hardly breathe I am laughing so hard. I think the woo hoo version (posted by Ellen O) is the best match for the action. FABULOUS.

35. Oh my goodness animals are so beautiful! And the kittens aren’t stupid…They know how to have fun..it’s people who are uptight!

36. Was this a Quentin Tarantino film?

[Well, they did use the opening title theme from Pulp Fiction. (“Miserlou” by Dick Dale) – Ed.]

37. That’s one of those plastic slides… I can just imagine the horrible shock everyone got touching those kitties after all that. LOL

38. okay so I found the original with out music and looping. and it is actually funnier.. and you can hear the thumpity thumps of their feet..

39. Merry_dawdler says:

Hahahahahaha…*sigh*
    Thanks for that, you just gave me an idea of how to save money on a gym membership. I’m going to pad on over to the playground in my sock feet now. :o)

40. Annie- so much better with the thumpity feet!

Trish- maybe this can be a source of alternative energy?

Kitten thoughts, kitten thoughts, kitten thoughts…..

41. This seriously needed the ROCKY theme.

42. its telling me the video is no longer available… anyone else get this message?

43. I guess it still works but you have to watch it directly on YouTube.

44. Jennie Mello says:

I think those kittys would be mighty disgruntled if they knew
    A) they look redonkulous
    and
    B) I am laughing at them.
    But until they figure it out…!

45. Works normally here, Yodie, in Firefox and Internet Explorer both. Did you try pressing F5 first?

46. Michelle S says:

This will make holiday shopping at the mall today a bit more bearable. :D

47. I agree with Alice, I think “Flight of the Bumblebee” would be awesome for that vid.

48. I’m convinced that there is a large quantity of catnip at the top of that slide. It’s the only explanation. And I love that momma kitty is completely unimpressed. (I also preferred the Woo Hoo version. When the little kitten popped up on the ledge out of nowhere I almost lost it.)

49. Kristabelle says:

Ahh! The thumpity thumpity thumpity of the determined feets!! Both of those kitties really get going in “real” time… white kitty’s like, “Dude, I was here first…” tumble…
    I like when dark kitty comes over to investigate.

50. this is soooo funny! very very cute!!

51. and the music is perfect! i love that song!

52. GOOD turn-taking, guys!

53. I loved all the versions of this video, but the Benny Hill theme was my favorite. In the beginnning it really looked like the opening to the Benny Hill show. Maybe a new Kitty Hill show?

I also kept picturing Arsenic and Old Lace where the Uncle thinks he’s Teddy Rossevelt and everytime he goes up the stairs he draws a sword and yells “CHARGE!” I pictured the little kitty with little eye glasses and a little sword yelling “Charge” in a tiny little voice.

*maybe that’s just me…not enough sleep last night*

54. Random comment time:

1. I wonder where they are going in such a hurry?

2. I wonder if Mom wonders if she made a mistake in their parentage.

3. CALICOS!!!!!! *squee!*

55. Am I the only one that finds this dumb?

It’s just a short video loooppeed and looped and looped a ton

yes yes, I’m a total buzzkill :P

[At least you know, I guess… – Ed.]

56. Oh poor Karebear, you sound like you are having a seriously bad day if kitten (even looped ones) can’t make you smile. Want some pudding?

57. Wait…really? This person took their kitties to a playground? And they played…on the grounds? My cats would scatter instantly. I wish I could take them to a park and get them to burn off some energy like this! No leashes or anything…wow.

58. This reminds me of those cheesy motivational posters that used to be popular. You know, the kind that had a picture of Everest on it with “Challenge” written on it? Or an eagle looking all noble with “Courage.” This is the kitten version…”Persevere” Come on kitties, you can do it!

59. I really feel like this today – not getting anywhere! (But I wish I had their energy, optimism and enthusiasm).

60. Two seconds into this and I was literally laughing out loud!!!

By the end I was crying!

*watches again*

61. Actually, ok, if you go to the video on youtube, it says they have the slide in their garden.

But yes..mine would run too.

62. Dear KareBEar perhaps you would prefer the one i posted up in the comments without the looping and music..
    although Flight of the bumble bee does sound … wait what about the green Hornet theme music……

or the tv show Batman theme music.. Da da da da da da da da CAT MAN….(Shhh I know it is a girl Cat)

63. Sammy'sMom says:

PLEASE VOTE FOR MY CAT’S CONTEST

2 DAYS ONLY!

Please vote for Sammy!!! Votes can be cast once per day. Polls will only be open on Friday Dec. 12th — today starting at 12 noon, and ending Sat. Dec. 13th at 12 noon.
    If he wins then I get a free painted portrait of him!

– he’s listed as “Lauren’s Sammy”

Thanks!!!!

>^..^< .

64. Sammy'sMom says:

PLEASE VOTE FOR MY CAT’S CONTEST

2 DAYS ONLY!

If he wins then I get a free painted portrait of him!

– he’s listed as “Lauren’s Sammy”

Thanks!!!!

>^..^< .

65. Sammy'sMom says:

PLEASE VOTE FOR MY CAT’S CONTEST

2 DAYS ONLY!

If he wins then I get a free painted portrait of him!

– he’s listed as “Lauren’s Sammy”

Thanks!!!!

>^..^< .

66. Sammy'sMom says:

PLEASE VOTE FOR MY CAT’S CONTEST

2 DAYS ONLY!

If he wins then I get a free painted portrait of him!

– he’s listed as “Lauren’s Sammy”

Thanks!!!!

>^..^< .

67. Sammy'sMom says:

PLEASE VOTE FOR MY CAT’S CONTEST

2 DAYS ONLY!

If he wins then I get a free painted portrait of him!

– he’s listed as “Lauren’s Sammy”

Thanks!!!!

>^..^< .

68. Sammy'sMom says:

PLEASE VOTE FOR MY CAT’S CONTEST

2 DAYS ONLY!

If he wins then I get a free painted portrait of him!

– he’s listed as “Lauren’s Sammy”

Thanks!!!!

>^..^< .

69. LOVE that song.

70. Lauren if you don’t win let me know and I will do a water color portrait of sammy for you

71. I have to admit that I’m totally phoning it in at work today…I’m just not in the mood to deal with work stuff, and I have a ton of other things I’ve been meaning to do, and bills to pay, and I just really need a kitten on my desk right now.

72. You have to admire their perseverance :)

73. So awesome I can’t not hardly stand it.

74. That’s not cute, that’s just plain silly..kittehs are silly!

75. Sasha's mum says:

These kittehs need slidehab!

76. Sasha's mum says:

These kittehs need slidehab!

77. Sasha's mum says:

These kittehs need slidehab!

78. Sasha's mum says:

These kittehs need slidehab!

79. Sasha's mum says:

These kittehs need slidehab!

80. Sasha's mum says:

These kittehs need slidehab!

81. binky-mama says:

I think I would have a lot more fun in life if I were as random/crazy as kittehs are…although I might end up in a padded room. :P

82. I always thought calicos were daft! What’s the other kitteh’s excuse?? Kitteh see, kitteh do??

@decca “perseverance” LOL!

83. The version without the music and looping is even better. Love the sound of kitten feet running.

Did anyone see the black kitten has a very small tip of white on it’s tail? Darling!

84. ABSOLUTELY the most awesome video EVAR!!! I laughed until I cried.

85. There appears to be an entire cat-on-slide subculture I’m missing. Must pay closer attention.

86. It’s Pete and Repeat! Here we go loop dee loo. Get them kitters a hamster wheel.
    Cartoon kitties, running in place, to the sound of a wooden xylophone.

87. The cats are named Sisyphus and Futility.

By the way, the music playing on the store itunes was I.G.Y. by Donald Fagen — a very zen approach to the vid.

Now it’s “Beat me Daddy Eight to the Bar” and I’m gonna watch again….

88. LMAO ^_^

89. @Decca and Paunchie…shouldn’t that be “purr-severe”?

Ba-dum-chink

90. Cats are so crazy…

91. Boomer's Babysitter says:

That was hilarious!! Whew! I needed that.

92. Boomer's Babysitter says:

That was hilarious!! Whew! I needed that.

93. Boomer's Babysitter says:

That was hilarious!! Whew! I needed that.

94. Boomer's Babysitter says:

That was hilarious!! Whew! I needed that.

95. Boomer's Babysitter says:

That was hilarious!! Whew! I needed that.

96. Boomer's Babysitter says:

That was hilarious!! Whew! I needed that.

97. I just thought you should let you all know that my two year old daughter was sitting on my knee, watching this vid and that she got sooo distracted with giggling at the kittehs that she wet herself. ON MY KNEE! So be warned! These kittehs may cause uncontrollable tinkling. :/

98. I bet those kitters sleep pretty well after all that exercise! I lurved this vid!Sometimes that’s how I feel when I’m on the stair stepper thing at the gym, ya know, climbing stairs but getting nowhere…

99. Cute, but it looks staged. Kitties have been slid down to the point where they’re trying to jump off, if you’ll notice the tape is on a lots of loops to get the effect.

100. Thanks! It really made my day :)

101. Some poor kid is going to fall through the hole the kittehs scratched in the slide. OH NOES!

102. totalee puppy says:

260Oakley–Thanks for a great comment…membership in the new kitteh health club
    “on a sliding scale”.

103. ahh

oh so prosh

104. totalee puppy says:

Alice Shortcake-1. “Flight of the Bumblebee” sounds
    good! 2. Your name gets a normally shy guy like me to say…erm…eep…coff…
    “Hi”!

105. It’s been asked before, but I’m askin’ again:

WHY are kittnes so silly??!

106. I need a nap after watching all this exercise!

107. I thought the looped one was kind of boring, but I liked the other version with the kittehs toppling on top of each other =)

108. That calico totally owns that slide. Then basement cat (or minion of) comes along and sabotages calico’s big bid for the top…

I have never enjoyed Benny Hill music so much, and the little heads popping up at the window, too precious.

109. yeah, i definitely prefer the original vid where you can see the cats hopping on and off of their own free will, chasing and tumbling with each other, and almost making it to the top! i don’t usually go gaga over cats but this is really cute!

110. That´ll keep me LOLing for the rest of the day! :D

111. I’m exhausted just watching them! Wow, to have that kind of energy all day.

112. OMG! I starting watchin this and Footloose came on the radio, HAHAHAHA! I really works for this video. LMAO!

113. “I’m workin’, so hard…” heh

114. Good news. There’s a new puppy cam! Golden Retrievers–3 days old!http://www.ustream.tv/channel/shayla-%26-her-golden-retriever-puppies

115. Mrs. McGinty says:

Ahahahahaha * pause for breath * hahaha. Bwahaha.

And I thought mine were the stupidest felines in existence. These two make mine look like Einstein and Galileo.

I can’t stop laughing. I know it’s wrong, but so help me, I can’t.

116. Seriously? Folks are seriously that amused about a tape looped over and over? Wow. I’m actually sort of envious.

117. Well, see, it’s a tape looped over and over… of KITTENS. RUNNING.

118. Just think how much you would pay for that much exercise at a gym.

119. ChannieChannie says:

mur… It was cute, and then I was all ‘waitaminnit…’ and i watched when the little gray dude was a-running and the calico would hit the grass… then hit the grass again… then hit it again…

120. Josh Newton says: