Work That Mistletoe, Sister!

All right, ladies!  The Yuletide season is upon us, and that means plenty of holiday parties with cute guys, dark hallways — and lots and lots of mistletoe!  Keep your lips lively this Christmas with these time-honored mistle-tips:

• Be casual.  Don’t stand directly under the mistletoe; that looks desperate.  Stand just enough to one side so that you look like you just happen to be there.
  • Adopt a mysterious, far-away gaze, as if you were standing alone on a moonlit shore, yearning for your lover on the far horizon.
  • Purse your lips ever so slightly — not too much to be obvious, but enough to encourage him to make that first move.

CORRECT TECHNIQUE:

Take me now, and we will fly as one to a realm of bliss and enchantment.

INCORRECT TECHNIQUE:

HHHHEEEEEYYY, SUGAR BUNS -- WANNA SUCK FACE?

Thanks to the oh-so-kissable Ash for the instructional photos.

Comments

1. Cheeky monkey!

2. warrior rabbit says:

Heck, even *I* want to kiss that top one! What a cutie.

They’re both having bad hair days, though.

3. compy-saur says:

Orangutans are the best :) There’s something about them. I don’t know what it is, but I love it.

4. berthaservant says:

Odds are this mienkeh will get a lot more action than me.

5. biscuithead says:

Aw heck, that’s cute.

Look into those beautiful eyes.

6. aw just a little shave maybe and a touch of lipstick, yeah…

7. Awww!! LOL gosh thats hilarious! Teehee @ Sugar buns!!!!

8. So I missed the label “Correct Technique” over the first one, and thought it was the only picture there was. Went “oh what a cute orang,” scrolled down to click on the comments link.

“Incorrect Technique”!

Just about fell over laughing, I did.

9. Love the mad hair do.

10. Ohhhhh, she’s precious!

Reminds me of the stuffed monkey I had when I was little. Same long, soft hair. I used to love petting her. I miss my monkey.

:( Wah.

11. Chinchillazilla says:

Awwww.

I must go to the wrong holiday parties though, because none of them ever have mistletoe.

12. I think the top monkey is the definition of ‘prosh’ and the bottom monkey well…isnt (Looks like the same monkey after a few Gin and Tonics) :p

13. whoops ape* please dont hit me librarian ooook

14. Charlie, I was thinking the same thing… first was at the beginning of the office Christmas party and the second was after imbibing @ the office Christmas party. She’s probably going to make photocopies of her tocks and make out with Randy in the mail room next :)

15. Back to the library, Librarian! OOK! Just right, Charlie!

16. So cute… want to hug

17. Gail (the first one) says:

Ah, the days of making a fool of myself at the office party!! Thank God those days are over—LOL!!!

18. NTMTOM, you’ve been reading “Cosmo Primate,” haven’t you?

19. Kristabelle says:

1st picture looks like Mary Kate or Ashley Olsen!!!!!

LOVE the 2nd picture!!!

20. OMG! I knew I was doing something wrong! Thanks for setting me straight!

21. I’m not being snarky – does anyone else think the first monkey picture kind of looks like George W Bush? C’mon, who’s with me?

22. Chanpon, I was thinking Shirley MacLaine myself… maybe she was an orangutan in a former life?

23. Just Passing Through says:

Chanpon–I do see the resemblance. It’s something about her mouth.

24. Second gal needs to go to a dentist…or at least invest in a little floss! No wonder the frog won’t kiss her.

25. I want to know the story behind this bebeh… what is an orang doing posing for sexy pics in the South?!?! (azaleas!)

26. biscuithead says:

@Charlie

Nice Pratchett reference!

/Offer her a banana + she just might forgive you.

/oook oook!

27. Snicker..

and Berthaservant Nice Pink Panther Ref.

28. Hahahaha @suck face! Think I’ll try that line out on my boyfriend LOL ;-)
    Such a cute ape :) (the one in the pics, duh)

29. Mary (the first) says:

I sure wish I’d had these tips back when I was young and foolish .. I might not be single now.. dang. Doesn’t flower over right ear mean “married” though? Maybe *that* was the mistake I was making! Everyone thought I was taken! ha

30. Second pic makes me LOL SO HARD!!! Love a surprise scroll-down.

31. That slut.

32. scooterpants says:

ah! my favorite primate!
    (not so much dressed in clothes) but cute none the less.

33. As I have been perusing orthodontic forums all morning up ’til now, I am left wondering. . .
    Does that Sugar Buns orang have some fillings in her monkeh teef?

34. totalee puppy says:

any advice for guys on making that first move?
    like, what can I say?

35. All right, little brother…first make a little small talk, like, is she enjoying the party…If you’ve got a small camera, you can show her the images, arrange to bring her prints…Ask,
    “Is that mistletoe?” “Are you sure?” “Want to try it out?” That’s all I got…

36. You saay, “your leeps are like unlike any leeps I’ve ever keesed!” and that would be the truth! we hope!

37. I dunno, I totally saw Edward Scissorhands in the first picture :)

38. LoL! That’s awesome, it’s like so cute, and funny!

39. I just hope they are girls when I give a SWAK