OMG

NO WAY.

We got the same two-toned haircut.

Monkeyeating_1122948i

Vanessa F. found this verrrrry special monkeh over at the UK Telegraph ;)

Comments

1. compy-saur says:

I like heem!

He looks a little like a guinea pig.

:D

2. monkeh leeeps!

3. That oughta be “Oh my GAWWWWWWWWWWWD!”

4. OK, I’m at work, and I just laughed out loud just as my boss was walking by :)) Thanks a lot, Cuteoverload…

5. i cannot stop lol’ing at this monkey.

6. He reminds me of a yip yip! yip yip yip yip yip uhuh, uhuh.

7. Brrrrrrrrrr-ring!

8. awww the poor thing has diabetes! bless his furry monkey soul.

9. CoffeeCup says:

Whoa. Dude.

How did we make it through a Bunday without…a bun?!

10. Marcel said he had created it specialy for moi.

11. His name is George!

12. Where’s him’s NECKKKKK????

13. Okkk….this is just a recipie for a nightmare tonight.

14. I don’t quite know what to say to that face. It’s beyond me this early in the morning.

15. Von Zeppelin says:

Same beard as Michael Palin portraying the “It’s. . .” guy on Monty Python.

16. I have had a bad day so far but this picture mad me laugh out :)

17. Telephone! Yup, yup, Telephone.

18. O….rly?

19. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4VNMERVsC4

Seriously, Holly’s right, the resemblance is uncanny.

20. Kristabelle says:

Sesame Street refs for the WIN!!!

Yiiiip, yipyipyipyipyipyipyip…

Oh, and WAY.

21. He is GORGEOUS!!

22. biscuithead says:

So it’s not just me seeing this fella as a simian/yip yip combo!
    He needs another yip yip friend though.

23. TrumanRabbit says:

This is a DeBrazza’s Monkey, which I have always thought of as one of the most beautiful monks. All I can imagine is that it just heard about the Black Friday stampede at a Wal-Mart. I think we are seeing shock and outrage.

24. Holly- For the Win! Yip yip, yip, uh-huh-uhuh. Perfect!

Nope,nopenopenopenopenope nope.Yip, yipyip…

25. OMG! I think I swallowed my chin!!

26. ThreeCatNight says:

Reminds me of the late Fred Gwynne as “Herman Munster”:
    “Lilly, oh, Lilly! What’s Grandpa up to again?”

27. That’s not so much a mouth as it is a “pie hole!”

That’s the first thing that came to mind when I saw that picture, just nano-seconds before a good belly laugh!

28. Capt' Tightpants says:

Foto of a Furreh Monkey: Free on tinternets

BWAH HA HA illicited by foto of said furreh monkey: free from cuteoverload.

The expression on this furreh monkey’s furreh face(h): PRICELESS.

I “BWAH HA HA”ed out loud. in my office. alone. for it is teh awesome.

29. berthaservant says:

Mienkey!

Looks like he’s teaching someone how to express “shock” or “fear” in a silent film. Very Delsartian technique.

Or, he’s one of those yipyipyup muppets, as others have pointed out.

30. Next Halloween–I’m totally going as a yip yip.

31. Please, Beth, send us a picture!

32. what kind of a mon chi chi is he??

33. I am definitely somewhat disturbed by the incredible lack of chin.

He’s like some kind of creepy Muppet.

34. Oh…. My…. Gawd… Chandlah Bing, how could you?

35. HollyLobo says:

Grandpa?

36. catloveschanel says:

Mother’s should just show this photo as proof pudding that you should close your mouth when eating.

It’s like a whole ‘nother galaxy in there.

37. balamuthia says:

@Holly-

That’s exactly what I thought too!

38. That Sesame Street thing was FUNNY! I THINK I’ve seen those guys before, but the memory is very far away. That was cool. yipyip

39. lawyergirl77 says:

*delurk*

Just when I thought that picture couldn’t get any better, I come here for the comments and a link to the yip yip monsters.

God, I *heart* you guys!!

*relurk*

40. lawyergirl77 says:

^^

Forgot to add that the first thing I thought of when I read that was “Oh. Mah. Gawd. Becky, look at her butt. It’s sooo big.”

And now I can’t get Sir Mix-A-Lot out of my head. *smack*

41. lawyergirl77-, dear, that is what you get for lurking. Being an active commentor is just sooo much better! Welcome to the fold.

42. @lawyergirl77 This is a no lurk zone.. you simply must comment in here. ; )

43. Stephanie C. says:

“Oooohhhh noooooooooooo…!” Courtesy of Mr. Bill.

44. You tell her, Annie!

45. Thread jack-I just checked in on the Shiba Inu puppies-they are small doggets with curly tails.
    What was the picture again? Oh, yes yipyipyip uhuhuhnopenopnopenopenope.

Theresa- Theo- NOMTOM- is this what a baseball player looks like he gets ‘the yips’?
    *snerk*

46. OMG I love you peeps! I thought of the yipyipyip guys too!! You guys ROCK.

Also, I snarfed an apple while reading the comments :)

47. scooterpants says:

him has a large gaping hole ‘somewhere’ between his nose and his chest.
    actually is a LOT cuter without the mouth hangin open.
    ah, and he has diabetes, and has to get shots and stuff.
    poor lil guy.

48. That isn’t a shock at matching hairdo but the stand-in keeper mixing up his mini insulin syringe with the elephants

49. lol, Dewi.

50. Oh, come ON! You have got to be kidding me. That monkey is not for real! I mean, it doesn’t even have a chin. What kind of monkey doesn’t have a chin? ‘Fess up–you brought another alien home, didn’t you? Stop that!

51. :O

52. PS He can’t HAVE pie, poor bebeh, he’s diabetic.

53. Thank you, Theresa, that was very educational. Steve Blass had the first documented case of the ‘yips’-other than the other guy who had them. You know, I can only imagine how the death of Roberto Clemente could do that- we have a Roberto Clemente school in New Haven-his loss was a really big thing here.

54. wannadance says:

actually, http://www.narscosmetics.com has a cosmetics model with a haircut/hat JUST LIKE THIS.

creepy is not even the word.

55. scooterpants says:

he can haz pie.. jus sugar free is all.
    hmm. so Meg, did ya REALLY do a two tone hair color make-over this weekend???(enquiring minds needs to know) bah ha ha. {{{trying to imagine meg with jazzy hair color combo}}} , hmm scarey.
    maybe T? or NTMTOM??? (more believeable)

56. @Katrina, trying desperately to locate the Baseball Encyclopedia entry on Harvey Yipp– can’t find it!!!

57. The articles here are awesome..
    At first glance i thought this creature must be photoshopped. A cross between two animals..but what have you written is strange..very strange..!!

58. mervtheflamingo says:

Is he a Dr. Seuss Monkey?

Seriously.

59. Gail (the first one) says:

Guess I’m the only idiot who thought this was a person in a monkey suit—-thought the mouth was where the person looks out!!!

Ah well!

60. Capt' Tightpants says:

lawergirl – I had to give up lurking many a moon ago. And I lurv it!

yipyipyipyipyipyipyip!

also, RE: Sir Mix-a-Lot:
    BWAH HAHAHA! and I cannot lie.

61. What Is He Eating?

62. LOL@Theo!

63. munkehbum says:

I bet he talks like Andy Griffith, and that picture was taken right in the middle of a drawn-out “waaelll! Uuuuh! Hae shaved hyis neEeEeck!”

64. My kitteh had diabetes since birth. He got 2 shots a day for 17 years. I’m a pro at it (obviously) along with taking blood samples for glucose tests.

65. kk3-you are a real trooper to have done that. Will you be getting a new kitty cat to love?

66. I KNEW that pic reminded me of something! Thank god for helpful comments reminding me of the yipyips.

67. totalee puppy says:

I’m really tie-tie. Thanks
    to everyone for the cute
    comments, and that includes
    reformed lurkers…

68. DLR in Canada says:

yups, that’s gonna be a classic for the “OMG” photos in chat rooms. lol.

69. it has been the most terrorific vision I’ve ever had