So I crapped on the rug one time. BIG DEAL.

I can’t believe you’re making me wear these.

When you take these pants off, I’m gonna take a dump on your couch.

Crappere

Petit Crappère brought to you by Kimberly P.

Comments

1. Awww, laaaambypants! You look so angry!

2. Lookit the cute pink nosie!

3. Poor little thing! Couldn’t they get a diaper that fits? But potty on the floor is not cute…so better a diaper!

4. Oh, like YOU haven’t.

5. I’d do it too, lambypie!

6. biscuithead says:

Pink schnozz and dainty trotters!

7. This is redump.

8. He looks so grumpy!
    Poor goatie.

9. Aww! It’s a skunk lamb!

10. Aww, little lamb looks pissed as hell.

<3 It's fuzzyyy, too! And that little nose!

11. adorable lammie with dainty feets!

12. Boomer's Babysitter says:

Poor little lambypants can’t wiggle his tail!

13. Boomer's Babysitter says:

Poor little lambypants can’t wiggle his tail!

14. Boomer's Babysitter says:

Poor little lambypants can’t wiggle his tail!

15. Boomer's Babysitter says:

Poor little lambypants can’t wiggle his tail!

16. Boomer's Babysitter says:

Poor little lambypants can’t wiggle his tail!

17. Boomer's Babysitter says:

Poor little lambypants can’t wiggle his tail!

18. Aren’t people gonna give CO some crap for using the word CRAP??

19. berthaservant says:

That’s a baaaaaa-d little lamb.

:: ducking flying goat pucky pudding ::

20. berthaservant says:

Or, should I say, baaaa-d-a**.

21. Gail (the first one) says:

Izzat a lambiepants or a goatiepants wearing diaperpants??

22. I call poopy pants!

23. I vote goat!

24. I am voting Goat too.

25. Goat poo little pellets- I think the reason is more sartorial than that! S/he is making ‘zee statement’, non?

26. What? Theo didn’t write this?!

Meg…Shocking. ;D

27. What?? How did I become the go-to guy for scat gags?

28. fritzlesnick says:

I’ve had several baby goats inside – it’s not the poop that’s bad – that’s just pellets that can be cleaned up with a dust pan and brush – but, oooohhh, the puddles!

Btw – it’s a pygmy goat.

29. That’s a lot of disapproving looking for one little goatsy!

30. I’ve had baby goats in the house before – when they’re on the bottle its not nice clean pellets. Liquid diet = ewwwwww… Diapers are crucial.

Fortunately I had a momma dog who thought the goats were puppies and cleaned them obsessively. Oh, if only I had known about CO back then, the submishes I could have made.

31. Is that Pepe Le Pew?

32. Gail (the first one) says:

Theo, I guess if the foo s***s……

33. that is the most beautiful little animal, isn’t it? plus… WANT!

34. Gail, that’s a punch line I haven’t heard since I was 10 years old at summer camp. Weird that it should resurface here, almost 30 years later. (well, 28)

35. hamster-on-rye says:

Looks like a goat. Cute moments like this are why
    I have to check-out CO at least once a day.

36. If the shoe fits, Theo…

Lol!

37. Sorry Gail – just saw your comment. Didn’t mean to copy you.

Yours is funnier anyway.

38. Oh,yeah, I forgot about the pygmy pee puddle problem. Diapers would be a must, I guess. These are very cute. I wonder what brand/size-range fits a baby pygmy goat best?

39. Bahahahaha

wait a minute, who has a pet lamb?

40. The title and narrative of this post totally cracked me up. I heart CO so moishe.

My cats told me to tell Goatiepants that they crap in the bathroom floor once in a while (when their mother is less-than-fastidious with the catbox-cleaning duties…ahem), and they don’t have to wear diapies!

41. “Aren’t people gonna give CO some crap for using the word CRAP??”

Perhaps all the people who would tell CO how to run their site left in a huff over the stuffed duck post?

Disapproving pygmy goats, whatdya know?

42. Theo says “What?? How did I become the go-to guy for scat gags?”

It’s because you are a guy… and you are being stereotyped. You might want to go to the EEOC, who will just laugh… and make poo jokes with cute animals.

43. Swab the poop deck, matey! hahahahaha

BYW, I think little goatie would look fantastic with a pirate flag on those diapers.

44. I def. thought he was a skunk =(

45. thats the best title for this one i feel bad for the person who cleans that

46. “Does this thing make me look fat?”

47. beep beep the pink nosie!

48. I literally laughed outloud at the captions for this one for about 5 minutes!
    Thanks for the giggle!

49. totalee puppy says:

ratchic…Y’know, the diaper does make goatster
    look fat.

50. totalee puppy says:

Katrina– Newborn size diapers? Given how
    active a baby pygmy goat
    can be, maybe pull-up pants ASAP. My brother worked at a store that had
    Comfortwear, Diapers, Training Pants, and Eligible Underwear.

51. warrior rabbit says:

Eligible underwear? Like, it’s a candidate? And you vote one or two? (No, really. Eligible underwear? Wha…?)

52. Big pants for those feeling fat days.

53. Ha! I just saw this today; I was busy all Thanksgiving weekend putting diapers on my ancient and now incontinent cat. Maybe he’ll feel better knowing he’s in a club with this dude.

54. Ruh roh. Someone is trying to out-disapprove my bunny…

55. Karyn-your comment forced me (forced me, mind you) to go over to Disapproving Rabbits and stay a nice, long visit, after which I went to Leafy Seas Dragons and messed around over there.

Thank You!

56. totalee puppy says:

warrior rabbit…there’s more about e-underwear if you read the story and
    comments at “Death by Gossip”…You probably already read them. Regards.

57. Katrina–Thank you for helping me experience a stay under the sea with
    Leafy Sea Dragons. You open our eyes to the unique and beautiful. I C !
    I C !