Blurry-eyed Tryptophan coma

You relate to this action, People? A serious turkey-related tryptophan coma. This kitten can’t even FOCUS. I bet you are the SAME WAY.

Huff two hamsters and call me in the morning. Time to rest by fofurasfelinas.

Comments

1. Is it sweet blue-eyed kitteh day, or what?? …bleen?

2. Oliver's girl says:

Major bleen. I feel some seriose empathy li’l bro; turkey day is always tough on the digestive system. Though I have to say, it does the mental health good.

Maybe not in your case, though. o.O

3. Aww, kitteh ate too moishe, just like me!

4. oliver's girl says:

Major bleen. I have some seriose empathy, li’l bro. sleep it off, I say.

HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!

gobble gobble ;)

5. totalee puppy says:

I didn’t have any turkey, but I’m recovering from the attack of the giant sweet potato and some serious sides…Baby kitty, if you are recovering from tryptophan,
    you should be sleeping real well…I’ll borrow those lullaby tunes from the other post and crank ‘em up just for you…

6. Anne Boleyn says:

Yeah, I’ve got a major tryptophan thing happening, and the beers and dessert wine aren’t helping either.
    Happy TG everyone!

7. Selina's Mommy says:

awwwwwwww

8. Hi everyone & Happy Eating Day (vegan-friendly greeting).

The little furry guy/gal is ever so keyyoot.
    I have 2 questions of information.
    1)Pleez elucidate/ explicate… Bleen. Evidently ’tis a sound of sympathy? But I hasn’t evver seeen its actual “purpose”? Jus’ tryin’ to learn.
    2) Has anyone checked after the welfare, of the little BROWN furry person, into whose flesh, the little kitteh’s claws are gripped & extended? Looks somewhat uncomfy, for the recipient, no??????
    Thanks, peeps. Be groovy. Live long/ prosper. Insert other geeky greetings at will.

9. Why yes, I would like some toe-beans with my turkey today.

10. Well he’s either zapped out by the tryptophan or knocked out by an untimely toot from the cute furry butt practically under his nose. Look at the picture again, see him trapped in that corner, and think about that. LOL

11. momof2kitties says:

I feel just like this kitteh. Comfortably stuffed. Ahhh….Lots of good food, lots of good wine and a fierce game of Mexican Train with the extended family. It’s all good.

Much love to all the CO peeps out there-hope you all enjoyed your turkey or tofurkey or Quorn roast or whatever floats your boat. Love you guys!!

Mwah!!

*now how about a repost of the “I ate too moishe” boidy?*

12. lil adorables kitty got
    caught with his claws out
    and someone’s tocks!
    Now we ponder
    whose tocks could those be?
    kitty looks like he is digging in with his claws
    for dear life must not wanna let go of that booty!!!
    =^..^=

13. Awwwww, we’ve seen this guy before though! He’s related to the no-shoulders kitteh! :) Cute!

14. Gail (the first one) says:

Good lord, I don’t know about a tryptophan coma, but I had some serious binge-eating going on here after I gave my kittehs some canned Turkey Dinner-type food!!!! Jeez!!

15. binky-mama says:

Cute lack-of-focus kitteh! But I must say that is a major cute fuzz-butt from little marmie bruddah! (or sistah)

16. berthaservant says:

Tryptophan already receding…must…have….leftovers…..

17. Oh, I relate indeed… we slipped into a coma AT the table, before dessert, and then we had some more food and some more more wine…

I ate too moishe, sing it with me!

(Kitties nom giblets)

18. What a treat, and it’s not even caturday!

19. I ate too moishe, and now am the very definition of comfortably nom (thanks, Theo!). But not too much to appreciate the blurry baby blues on this kitteh.

[You’re welcome; that really is a good one for after a Thanksgiving feast, innit? – Ed.]

20. I has a belleh full of turkey…kitteh is shtuffed!

21. Sure: “Make healthy eating your new lifestyle”, Be healthier when you eat less”,Enjoy your food slowly, to let your brain catch up with your stomach”, and “Don’t overeat at the table with your new healthier lifestyle”, says WEBMD, so I do and now I feel like everyone but me got their stommies fluuffed and I’m the only one who didn’t come away from yesterday all blimpiefied. I hadn’t counted on this, but I guess I’ll just deal with it. It is some kind of psychologicalized feeling of being robbed of something I shouldn’t have had in the first place. Feh.

22. AuntieMame says:

I didn’t stuff, Katrina. The food was good, but my tummy’s been a little off all week, so I tried to be good. (And it was the dog that wound up barfing on the bedspread…)

Isn’t there another little stripey-fuzz under the marmie?

23. well, turkey DOES make you sleepy. last night i swear i was almost knocked out by that turkey!

24. I love that spaced out alien look of young keetens.

25. Thanksgiving funnies yesterday, Peeps. We always have turkey day at my older brother and sister-in-law’s house, whose living room is equipped with lots of comfy couches and recliners. This year, they decided to hold it in their newly-remodeled and -expanded pizza parlor. So funny: everyone roaming about aimlessly after the feast looking for somewhere to crash. No couches in a pizza parlor! Waah!

26. lolgrl4242 says:

awwww…poor bebeh feels liek i doooo…

27. Gail (the first one) says:

@Noelegy: LOL!!! I can just imagine people draping themselves across a couple of chairs in desperation!!!

28. warrior rabbit says:

This looks like a picture of a pointy-ends (ouch!) game of Twister. It’s like he’s desperately looking (and contorting) for a yellow circle.

29. Claudia got food poisoning- oh, blaech! Oh, I am so very sorry- it is the worst feeling, but I guess you already got to that part….
    Feel better, ice chips, and when you can, some broth. Try to stay hydrated, nothing solid for a while. Sleeeeep when you can.

30. Adorable!