Kitteh-a-copia

Happy Thanksgiving Peeps!

This cornocopia kitten-a-copia represents a bountiful kitteh harvest this year. Let’s all curl up into a ball and reflect on what we’re grateful for this year.

1. I’m grateful for not ever having to nap this close to someone else’s butt (most of the time)

Cuddles

2. I’m grateful for a supportive family who decided against committing their adult daughter when she started a redonk web site [head tilt mouth half open]

Cuddles_2

3. I’m grateful for continued good health for my family and adventurous trips

Cuddles_3

4. I’m grateful for the ex-pan-shons of Cute Overload with excellent and talented contractors Theo and Mike, more posts, new products, higher traffic than ever before and a bright future

Cuddles_4

5. and last but certainly not least, let’s raise a glass to Gemma T. A Sender-Inner, like thousands of other fabulous Sender-Inners and photographers, without whom this site could not exist. Thank you.

Comments

1. Awww, look at doze snuggles.

2. Happy Thanksgiving Meg, and to all of the American C.O. types! I’m thankful for this site! :D

3. That last picture is almost… dare I say… scandalous! lol

I’m forever thankful for cuteoverload… and even though it’s not my Thanksgiving (eh!), I just love the holidays!

4. yaaay! happy fangsgiving all!
    i’m very thankful for cute overload…where would we be without it?

5. And thank *you* Meg, for making it all possible

6. (takes a bow)

(takes a rainbow)

7. Happy Thanksgiving to all cuteologist. How would we all live without our daily dose of cuteness?

8. “Cornukittia”, surely?

9. That first picture, yin yang and a 69 in one. I like that. Naughty balance.

[Let me guess -- you just got married? - Ed.]

10. They look like mother and daughter? Just the one kitten?

11. Hoppy Thanksgiving one and all!!!!

12. This sent my brain into a frenzy.

13. *blushes modestly*

You’re welcome, I do what I can. Serious thanks to CuteOverload and all of the fibbity fab people who take care of my favourite website. It’s too bad my country had Thanks G about a month ago, or I’d mail you all some tofurkey as thanks…

14. Nope, I’m a lone she-wolf, baby. But I’m very well-balanced in a lot of ways.

15. Yay Cute Overload! I’m thankful for funny posts that make each day cuter!

16. totalee puppy says:

I’m thankful for Meg, Theo,
    NTMTOM and all the sender-inners who make this such a great site. Happy Thanksgiving! Appreciate all the hilarious/informative comments, too–you guys are
    awesome!

17. can we get a link if this person has a site?

i always like reading up what the kitties’ homes are like.

18. omgee, no waaaaaay is that massive tail from that little kitten *stares in awe* <3

19. It’s a kitty yin-yang!

And I told my mom today that I’m grateful for webcams of puppies. :)

20. I thought the same thing Samantha!

I have a black cat and a white cat, I always want them to do a yin-yang of love! Unfortunately I am not sure that they like each other.

21. berthaservant says:

I am thankful for a place where I can come several times a day and ALWAYS see something cute and ALWAYS read something funny and ALWAYS learn something from the commenters. This has been a very, very difficult year, and there was a time when C.O. meant finding the energy and strength to get through another day with at least a teeny bit of optimism.

Thanks Meg, Theo, and Mike, and everyone, for reminding us that the world can be a cute and reasonable place.

And thanks from Bertha, too, who is sittin ghere watching me type.

22. they are so sweet~

23. Happy Thanksgiving Chief Cuteologist Meg! Thank you for making my work day a little easier to bear. =*

24. *blows a kiss to berthaservant*
    We love you.

25. I am thankful for C.O and the hard work of Meg, NomTom and Teho. I am also thankful for all of the funny, kind, clever posters here.

26. Meg, this amazing thing you’ve created makes billions of peoples grateful every day. Well, me, anyway. Thank YOU!

27. Selina's Mommy says:

im thankful for cute stuffs :)

28. totalee puppy says:

Loving all the cute! Do we
    have anything left for
    Caturday?

29. i love this place! hilarity! :D

30. I’m thankful for CO on a daily basis. For Meg, Theo, and Mike for the regular doses of sanity, hilarity, and oddity.

And most of all I’m thankful that I got through another one of my mother’s awful turkey dinners without a trip to ER.

31. Gail (the first one) says:

Thank YOU, Meg and Teho and NTMTOM (and everyone else at CO International HQ)!!

I love you all, peeps!! The brilliant, funny, educational and sometimes poignant comments here keep me coming back!!!!

32. I wonder what the snuggling-to-tussling ratio is with those two…

33. thankful for CO and all the folks on it :0}

34. I’m thankful for C.O. and their hover text. Especially on pic #1. Too funny!

35. I spot IKEA. ;)

Very cute ying-yang kitties.

36. bookmonstercats says:

I’m grateful for CO and the Staff and the sender- inners and the peeps (takes deep breath after all that).

Chin up BServ. The year’s nearly over now. Lots of marmies to you for the next one..

37. Aw shucks! (blush)

38. I’m grateful that cats sleep in baskets and that their people care enough to share it with the world.

39. I’m very thankful for Meg, Theo and the whole C.O. experience. It’s a wonderful mental challenge and outlet for my creative side. Thanks so much! :-)

40. Aw, the sweetest! :)

41. cats in basket:
    cat 1: “I dreamt I was cleaning my butt all nap long.”
    cat 2: “That’s so weird, I did, too!”

42. the first looks like a ying yang

43. what’s up with that basket?? did nobody else notice the extra white TAIL sticking out from between basket and liner?!?