And Now, The Most Obvious Joke You’ll Ever See On This Site

In fact, let’s all say it together, shall we?  And a-one, and a-two …

Excuse me, is that a raccoon in your pants, or are you just happy to see me?

The Rolling Stones present Sticky Fingers 2: Raccoon Boogaloo.

It had to be said, Brinke G.

Comments

1. Racks in cracks? ;-)

2. Why can’t it be both?

3. crazyweinerdoglady says:

Why yes, yes it is :)

4. Awww, cute raccoon!

I’d have to agree with Paul and say it’s both.

5. Awwww! I know you’re not supposed to encourage raccoon-human interaction, but they sure are adorable! <3

6. It just shows how adaptable raccoons are. They can live in the country, in the city, in your pants…

7. Spinal Tap had armadillos, and this guy has . . .

8. i guess those will need to go back in the wash.

9. Kristabelle says:

10. Raccoons are very fond of fly fishing. It’s in their jeans.

11. PS: Beep-able nose!

12. 260Oakley, you. win. everything.

13. KristinC — right before eating, presumably.

14. [sigh] Raccoons. Always rummaging around in your junk.

15. Just Passing Through says:

@Theo—ROFLMAO!!!!

16. Tailor: Let me take Sir’s measurements – what side does Sir wear his raccoon on?

17. 260Oakley and Teho: Awesome, I’m so jealous I didn’t think of those. :-D

[You're not short of win, my man. The hover stands alone. - Ed.]

18. salescavalier says:

260Oakley–what type of tackle do you suppose they use?

[LOL again!... - Ed.]

19. TUM, who does your suits??

20. Other Mike — it was either that or a “Ranger Dick” joke.

21. berthaservant says:

Curiously, the raccoon’s name is also Mike.

Not Mike.

Not Not that Mike the Other Mike.

Mike Rotch.

(not nearly as funny as the others but y’all took all the good jokes)

22. *sngggnORKK*

23. berthaservant says:

Or how about “I was just looking for the meat-and-two-veg breakfast.”

Huh? Too on the nose?

[Well, better aim next time... - Ed.]

24. OK, I’m’a shush now. Self-imposed time-out.

25. fish eye no miko says:

Kristabelle said: “Aww, what a cutiepie! Surely he would be fine with me just scooping him up and hugging him…”

Yeah, ok, you do that, and I’ll dial 911…

26. Wow that is one big lot of happiness.. (I know… I know but it HAD to be said)

27. You mean the pest in the pants one? ;-D

28. Hmmm.. Peeping coon.

and the ever popular

SIr your barn door is open and your coon has escaped.

29. Stripey face and a raccoon booty.

30. @Theresa – Dang! You beat me to the armadillo comment. Any reference to Spinal Tap goes to eleven, in my book.

31. He’s a sporran-in-training.

32. “Look how much weight I lost by eating from the dumpster behind Subway!”

33. berthaservant says:

I also believe that look is called “Blue Steel.”

34. crazyweinerdoglady says:

Yeah Dreamer – We should name him Jarod :)

35. Gail (the first one) says:

@260Oakley & T.U.M: Three, that’s three times you have caused me to *snort*!!!

Well, little raccoon is cuter than a one-eyed trouser snake!

36. warrior rabbit says:

@Berthaserv, are you sure it’s Mike Rotch? Not Mike Hunt?

37. That’d be if it was a cat, Warrior.

38. warrior rabbit says:

Ha…Or a beaver. Or a camel. (But I was thinking they could be women’s jeans…but I guess the happiness would be less discernible then, so never mind.)

39. How would you fit… a camel…? nah, skip it

40. berthaservant says:

Teho….you’d only need one part of the camel.

And this raccoon’s favorite actor is Peter O’Toole.

41. You know, I once worked for a Harry Johnson. No lie. Harry Johnson the Third. Nice guy, but I only worked for him briefly.

42. Rocky Racoon is only trying to find his copy of Guideon’s bible!

43. Peter O’Toole . . . interesting name. Think about it . . . Peter . . . O’ Toole . . .

44. Capt' Tightpants says:

you people are insane.

i love it.

*pets raccoon*

*runs away*

45. Kristabelle…be careful though. Did you hear about the student in China who was bitten by the Panda. He jumped the fence into the panda enclosure to try and hug it and the panda bit him. The student said the panda looked so cute and cuddly he never thought it would bite. Just goes to prove cute does not always equal cuddly.

46. Noelle, thing like this seem to happen every few years. I’ll never forget when I was a kid, some genius tried to go swimming with the polar bears in the local zoo. Wasn’t pretty.

47. berthaservant says:

Oh, Peter O’Toole is nothing. In baseball, there are two coaches, one named Dick Pole, the other (I’m serious) named Rusty Kuntz. I like Harry Johnson, though, I’m surprised he’s not as famous as Mike Hunt or Dick Trickle.

(I’m sorry for the off-colored stuff, but these are all completely true names!)

48. Just when we’d all forgotten about Magic Johnson.

49. Annie, you’re a winner!

50. hamster-on-rye says:

And…from “West Side Story” (Jets)
    “Got a rocket in your pocket…”

51. ‘Racoons in Pantaloons’

52. I was gonna say: “I’m stealin your boyfriend. Look! I’m already in his pants”

53. cheesybird says:

I once spoke to a customer named Richard Head. Poor fella.