C.O. in Dunder Mifflin News!

Angelamartin2Angela Martin of "The Office" has included photos from Cute Overload in her weekly column in the Dunder Mifflin Newsletter. This week, she tears puppehs everywhere a new one.

Also in this week’s issue: Dwight Schrute’s horrible elevator etiquette and Michael Scott’s economic advice for tough times.

Check out the newsletter heah.

Dmnews

Joya B. on line two, Michael.

Comments

1. cool overload.

Isaac.

2. “I live for celebrity cat fights.” Don’t we all, Kelly Kapoor.

3. Love, love, love that show!Every single character is hilarious! How great that my fave worlds are colliding; c.o. and t.o. And Angela, you go girl!

4. Collision of two of my guilty pleasures.

… that’s what she said.

5. anniepoonanny says:

Lame TWSS joke.

6. Just more proof that The Office is wonderful.

7. Mary (the first) says:

This is making my day. T.O., C.O., and “that’s what she said” jokes. HAHAHAHA

8. Mary (the first) says:

Except that NOW, I have read the newsletter, and Kelly Kapoor has made a serious error! She claimed that Angelina (Jolie, duh, how many Angelina’s are there?) would have said to Jen “.. we got married ..” whereas everyone knows that she and Brad are NOT married. I cannot believe Kelly doesn’t know that. I think that whole column was written by an imposter. Maybe Ryan, to embarrass Kelly.

9. I wish Angela were a commenter here. She would whip us all into line. “Green is a whorish color!”

10. omg, how neat. love that show.

11. WHO THE HELL WALKS THEIR CATS?

12. :)

13. oooh this just made my whole day. I looooove the office. And cute overload :):)

14. berthaservant says:

I heard after he read this Andy started crying because he bought Angela triplet puppehs as a wedding shower gift.

15. Although you can tell the same person wrote the whole thing, I love that show so.. yay! (Even if Angela is just nasty)

16. AuntieMame says:

I’ve never seen The Office, so I have no idea who any of these people are, but Brad and Angelina get up my nose, too. One of the things Angelina was raving about was how she couldn’t wait for their kids to see Mr. and Mrs. Smith because “not everyone gets to see where their parents fell in love.” Uh, Angie, are you going to tell them that Daddy was married to someone else at the time, or are you going to conveniently overlook that little detail?

And wasn’t Dwight Schrute in Office Space (which I also have not seen)? Or was that Dwight Somebody-Else?

17. I have to side with doxnsox, in that WHO THE HELL WALKS A CAT??? I’ve never owned, or known, a cat that would put up with such.

18. I think Michael is on to something here… make more money. It’s so obvious!

19. I think Auntiemame has gotta watch some “The office”:))) best show ever.. british version wonderful as well,…

20. You CAN leash train a cat. Done it for years.

But kitteh will still walk you more than you walking kitteh. It’s great fun, though.

21. And Angela’s right. You gotta watch out for dogs when you walk your cat.

22. susannaaaa says:

I thought I loved Angela as much as I could before.

Now I know I was wrong. I love her SO MUCH MORE NOW

23. snoopysnake says:

Maybe she could bring some of those cute people drinks for the doggies who are terrorizing her cats. Just kidding.

24. hamster-on-rye says:

snoopysnake–Weren’t there
    little people crackers (or
    people biscuits) for dogs?
    I recall little mail carriers and other characters for dogs to CRONCH.

25. Can someone please point me in the direction of a bigger pic of that kitten? Is the original version on cuteoverload somewhere? Thanks in advance, it’s pretty damn cute :)

26. The end of Stanley’s message made me LOL. Awesome!

27. Dwight is the man. I just ordered a sweet Dwight Schrute for President shirt from http://www.PantherTees.com. They have tons of stuff from The Office. They said not to tell anyone, but here is a 10% discount code, pts10 (it is case sensitive, so copy and paste it). Enjoy!