I Gotta Get Outta This Racket

"I can’t take this off-the-wall job anymore. It’s not my fault; I try to give good service, but I’m hamstrung all the time. I hoped I could court a sports career, but I guess I don’t have the … nerve."

One of these things is not like the others ...

Game, set and match, Stephanie T.

Comments

1. Cheezus H. Crackers, NotMike, you are a crazy s.o.b.

2. C’mon, peeple, don’t leave me here with my bleen hangin’ out!

3. AuntieMame says:

At first I thought it was a peanut butter jar and couldn’t figure out the significance of the balls (never mind the hammy).

4. that is one rotund ham! love the whiskerage. (you’re not alone any more, greenighs!)

5. VegetarianViking says:

This reminds me of Alice in Wonderland… run, little hamster run! Before someone whacks you with a flamingo!

6. “I’m through with taking falls
    “And bouncing off the walls…”

7. If I keep winning the serve, can I keep him?

8. Massive punnage FTW. Love it!

9. Robos are tiny balls of fluff. Unlike my Golden, which is a blob of fur.

10. (the original) Mel says:

I am powerless against a pun onslaught. I feel the puns sapping my will to live.

11. Von Zeppelin says:

Hey, that’s Carmine “Hamsterball” Rodentini. I used to know him when I worked the racquets in Vegas, know what I’m sayin?

12. It’s the hamster factor for IQ tests!

13. omg…I just squealed. That is just too cute!!

14. firepikachu says:

Scrolled down, gasped, looked away, looked back and laughed! Hilarious :)

15. OMG what if some one used the cute little guy that be just sad ut u have to be an idiot to do that

16. For some reason, I am imagining him saying ‘nerve’ just like the lion in the Wizard of Oz.

17. berthasevant says:

Excellent head fake at the end NTMTOM.

18. Fananana, shananana, be the ball, hammie, be the ball.

19. Caddyshack ref ftw, Jezebel.

20. LOL NTMTOM… You Served up an excellent Matchset. Right down to the roll over.

21. binky-mama says:

Little ball ‘o fluff can come live wif me!

22. Stressfactor says:

Ah! Sesame Street reference! I STILL get that blasted song stuck in my head every now and then… “Which of these things is not like the others?”

23. totalee puppy says:

No animals were harmed in the making of
    another off-the-wall NTMTOM
    post. That’s the way-uh huh, uh-huh-I like it!

24. the epitome of cuteness!

25. Lol! *bounces hamster a little*

26. I would love to stroke those long whiskers and nuzzle those so so small paws.

27. Bennie the ball.

28. he ate it!

29. blair, that would explain his perfectly roundness!

30. LMAO, NTMTOM!

31. Mary (the first) says:

That’s an adorabuhls little hamball. I swear, someday I am getting a hammie!

32. Love – Love the puns.