At Two Dogs Dry Cleaning, we get out every last wrinkle

[Doberman] Hi, I’m Ramsey.

[Chihuahua] And I’m Pablo.At Two Dogs Dry Cleaning, we get out the wrinkles in every last garment. Sure, your size four may turn into a size 26, but it will be wrinkle-free.

[Together] Guar-ran-teed.

Check out more of Ramsey and Pablo’s adventures at their web site :)

Comments

1. AuntieMame says:

Ramsey and Pablo were on Animal Planet last weekend, on a show called Dog 101 (or something like that). It was a segment on Dobies.

They’re movie stars!

2. It has been a while since we have seen these 2. Glad they are still going at it.

3. Meg, isn’t that story a bit of a stretch? (snerk)

4. I hate ironing they can come and de-wrinkle my wash.

5. I loves me some mismate dogs.

6. OMG, go to their site and click YouTube! That talking Dobie is so funny!!!

7. Hmmmm…I like the idea of turning a size 4 into a 26, it allows “plus” size ladies like me say we fit into a size 4. Can I borrow these dogs for a while.

I’m sorry to turn this personal but I need some good thoughts and this is really one of the only places on the web I know I can get them. I lost my little Zebra Finch “Gracie” this morning. I found her on the bottom of her cage in distress and by the time I called the vet she was gone. Crossed that Rainbow Bridge. I felt so helpless watching her! I’m also worried for her mate “George”. We’ve had them abouot a year and a half, we get them from my great Aunt who could no longer care for them. I will really miss little Gracie, she was such a joy to watch and a real character.

Thank you for letting me vent, I know the people on this site understand. It’s one of the reasons I love CO.

8. Sorry for all the spelling mistakes in the last post. I’m a little upset.

9. Gail (the first one) says:

@Noelle: Oh, I’m so sorry that you lost your little Gracie!!! It must have been very upsetting. It sounds like she had a great and caring Mommy and was very well loved and happy. When my first kitteh died one morning (at 16), I took comfort in the fact that she went on her own and I was spared having to make “the decision”.

Sending lots of {{{hugs}}} and good thoughts to you!

10. Noelle-words just don’t cut it, but I am truly sorry for your loss. There is something so wonderful about taking in an animal from a family member, you are a dear for doing it.
    I send special, warm and, I hope, comforting thoughts and hugs your way. Yes, Peeps do understand, and we feel for you, especially at this terrible time.K.

11. Noelle, yeah, if anyone would understand would understand the feeling, it’s CO peeps. My Stinky Cat went to RB almost two months ago, and I’m still mourning. The first time he made me anything but happy happy happy.

12. So thats where all the socks go that get “lost” in the dryer… hummmm…

13. Dexter Fishmore says:

Two dogs, one sock.

14. Noelle – sending you warm thoughts. One of my guinea piggehs crossed the RB on his own, in June, while I was watching him. Broke my heart. Then in August his brother followed him, but the vet and I had to help him cross the bridge. I don’t know which one was harder… But take comfort in knowing that they know how much they’re loved by their people.

15. Noelle- I’m so sorry for your loss. I lost my very first kitty last year. She was a stray that someone found in a box and I took her in. She had congenital heart problems and I had to help her cross the bridge too at the tender age of 1.5 years. I can’t say i know how you feel since everyone feels grief in their own way but know that Gracie was very happy with you, I am sure of it.

16. Good gravy, we are a tender bunch, aren’t we? My eyes are tearing over here. Not a bad thing, but,I have to go out and now I…oh, you know. Love and hugs to those whose companions are no longer with us. Try to have a good day, peeps.

17. florence1056 says:

Noelle- So very sorry for your loss. You are a very kind person to take in your aunt’s birds. I know you loved gracie very much and I am sure she was very very happy with you. Take comfort with George as he will need the extra attention from you right now so he doesn’t get too depressed. Special Hugs to you and George. BTW were they named after the Burns?

18. I though the Doberman was called Klaus.

19. lucy's mommeh says:

@Noelle, you really should go & get George a new buddy asap. Zebra finches don’t do so good on their own. And trust me, the second you put a new female, well,, the boys don’t even take the ladies out for dinner or a drink beforehand.
    And yes, I am speaking from years of experience.

20. So funny!

21. Ramsey and Pablo are great! First time I’ve seen them here. Their web site is too cute! Reminds me of my neighbor that had a German Shepherd and a some kind of little terrier, and they were best buds!

I’m sorry for your loss Noelle; it’s so painful to miss an animal companion. I’m so happy for your birds that you gave, and are still giving, such a love and care. Keep coming back here, we definitely understand.

22. their new site is ramseyandpablo.blogspot.com

23. Hey everyone I just wanted to say thanks for all the great comments on my pooches – Ramsey and Pablo. I also wanted to give you an updated link to my newer site in case you’re bored ;) http://www.ramseyandpablo.blogspot.com Thanks!

24. Gail (the first one) says:

Congrats on your 2 puppehs, Chad (and on the stretch-i-ness of your laundry)!! They’re totally adorable!!

25. deb Culmer says:

I’ve just burnt 1 hour watching these guys’ antics! I’ve never much liked Chihuahuas, but PABLO ROOLZ! They are just so…sympatico. Chad, you are a good, good doggie daddy!

26. So glad these two finally made it onto CO :D! They’re a real hoot.

27. AuntieMame says:

Apparently the Dog 101 episode is going to be on Animal Planet again tomorrow evening (Nov. 15). I know what I’ll be watching! (It’s right after Victoria Stilwell, I think.)

28. I love Ramsey and Pablo! Subscribe to them on youtube, it’s well worth it. I hope when I get two dogs they’ll get along as wonderfully.

29. berthaservant says:

Tea and symp to you, Noelle, hang in there. And do get George a new partner — be heartened by the fact that after Gracie Allen died, George Burns was crushed but still lived a long, long time to keep entertaining.

Ramsey and Pablo must be in competition with the dry cleaners on University Ave. in Greenwich Village which has a wrinkly shar-pei as a mascot sitting out front.

30. Their videos on You Tube are some of the funniest I’ve seen. Well worth checking out.

31. totalee puppy says:

Noelle…I’m sorry you have lost a pet so dear to you…I’m a total sap who
    believes that the time Gracie spent with you meant
    so much to both of you. There’s so much good advice
    from peeps at CO who care.

32. Thanks so much to all of you who sent your thoughts. It’s always helpful to know you’re not alone.