Stop, WhiskerTime

Can’t touch this

Can’t touch this

Can’t touch this

/// Hamster photo removed at request of owner ///

WhiskerTime [checking watch] brought to you by MILKA, A TINY FLUFFY BUNNY-SNOWFLAKE, kitten by sarim, Pup nose by Phil 1979.

Comments

1. Baby kitty fits into momma’s ear! *melts*

2. *tries to touch, bonks fingertips on computer screen*

3. tarzankun says:

hehe, these pics give me shivering feeling like those whiskers are about to touch my skin.

4. Theo needs to add the little “beep” cartoon to these pictures!

5. Love the nose at the end.

Nose! Noooooose! NOOOOOOOOSE!

That is all.

6. A nose by any other name would smell as sweet…apparently.

Happy,happy,joy,joy, happpy happy joyyyyyyEEEEEEEEE!

My son’s high school History teacher was out of sorts today– AWWWWWWW, now he knows how I have felt every day for eight g-d years now!

But back to the noses!

You can have “a run for the roses”, but it just isn’t the same as a “run for the noses”, is it? (snerk)

Oh, happy. happy, joy, joy, happy happy joy!

133.3 million people voted- not as high a percentage as 1960-but more people!

7. Didn’t see the kitten until I read the hovertext!

Great pics! :-)

8. Man, that baby kitteh could fit its whole BODY into that ear! :)

9. And, I bought a CO Calendar today- ohhhhhhh, snnnnnneeeeeeeeerrrrrrkkkkk!

Happy, happy…..!

10. The earworm of course, originates in the hook that Hammer sampled from Rick James.
    “She’s a super-schnozz!
    Super-schnozz!
    She’s super-schnozzy!”

11. but but but, wants to touch, needs to touch. Waaaaaaaaaaaa

12. I love red cats. I’ve got one. Her name is Neko and she is adorable ^_^

13. Urgh! *dies of asphixiation caused by too much whisker induced cuteness*

14. The bunny! The BUNNY! *iz ded*

15. warrior rabbit says:

That bunny is adorable!

(The history teacher is talking about his political beliefs?!)

16. Oh wow, this must be the nosicle network………………NICE.

17. I couldn’t help it. I squee’d out loud at work. AGAIN. Kitten in ear? SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

18. divinebluesky says:

wheeeeskers tickle! yay for Nosevember!

19. If you look under Mommmy’s chin, I thinks you can see part of another orange baby.

20. HOLY COW!!! the kit could FIT in mommas ear, omagawd that is the cutest thing I have ever seen on here!

Then again, I say that every time I come here LOL

21. ……the BUNNY.

22. Steppy just went Ker-thud !!!!!!!!!!! Nosecicles.

23. these tickle just by looking at them

24. berthaservant says:

I, of course, am thinking of the “Family Guy” song parody. “Do the Peter Griffin bump.”

And I don’t even like “Family Guy” that much.

Thanks Meg.

(back to the marmie pic)

25. Mary (the first) says:

Whiskers!!! My favorite part of kittnz, pups, etc. And now hammies and buns too! Who knew they had such wonderful whiskers too!?! (Apparently Meg did.. of course!) thanks!!

26. Love the pictures! I got my “cute fix” today!

27. Is there an opposite of ridiculous; ie — absolute perfection of logical silliness?? Because this is it. Meg, you now have my nomination — even superceding Winston — for President (my apologies to the amazing Senator from Illinois; but I think, if Michelle Obama saw this post, she would agree with me, that this selection shows you to be the most-qualified candidate to solve all the ills of the World.
    “Than’ you verr much…”

28. I can totally see the baggy pants with the dropped crotch that MC Hammer wore in the video for this tune (I’m sure there’s a name for those pants, but I don’t know it)…

We use that line with our cats, too: “Stop, Henry time!”, for example.

29. WHY must you mock me? I CAN’T touch… um… them!

30. plaid-shirt pyrate says:

Theresa — you are teh awesum!

(clapping)

31. Michelle S says:

Wheeeskars.

32. Boomer's Babysitter says:

@warrior rabbit – Just about every teacher I ever had showed his or her political (usually liberal) stripes some way or other. Of course, I am now in my 40’s, so things may have changed. Do some powers at be think that no personal opinions should be expressed (rather than favoring one side over another, for example, which would be prejudicial)? I would hope there’s at least some political dialog going on at school – involving all political parties. Just like real life! Hey, I can dream…

33. crazyweinerdoglady says:

I think I heart Nosevember even more than Tocktober! Cause that nose…. um um ummmmmm that’s a good snout to smooch.

34. Could it be that we’ve finally discovered a bunny that doesn’t disapprove? Could it be?!

35. warrior rabbit says:

Boomer, I’m close to 40, and NONE of my teachers ever expressed their political views. We still had civics, and discussions, etc., but they all pointedly avoided questions and discussions about their private beliefs. I remember them all side-stepping quite deftly. What they did do was present arguments for both sides, when appropriate — but a personal view, never. Didn’t want to get the parents riled, I’m sure.

I’m not a parent, so I don’t know if things have changed, but in my own school days, it was carefully avoided.

36. Omg~~! I want to touch noses with all these cuties! Kyaa! I want them all!!

37. breakitdown!

38. AuntieMame says:

Can I put forward my Nosevember request here? We must have some guinea pig nostricles (close up), or it just ain’t Nosevember.

39. Pls to put marmeh bebbeh on my toast kthxbai

40. Oh how specktakular! Luv them wiskars.

41. Wow, an unimaginable dose of cute!! Wheeeskers!!!

I gotta agree with you, warrior rabbit, as an ex-teacher. Definitely cool to talk about politics and current events, but teachers have to be careful about injecting their personal views because students may feel pressure to agree. Unfortunately there are vindictive teachers out there who will penalize a student for disagreeing. IMHO a teacher should be a moderator.

42. OMG BUNNEH. KITTOONZ. An HAMMZ. *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

43. Capt' Tightpants says:

“She’s a super-schnozz!
    Super-schnozz!
    She’s super-schnozzy!”
    ——

Theresa, I am so tired, and had such an emotional roller-coaster day, but that bunny combined with your comment made me laugh out loud a hearty GUFFAW!

and now I am pleased.

danke.

44. Mouse! (#3 – is it mouse?)

Boomer, warrior rabbit and AmyJ, I used to teach an Intro Philosophy class and the students used to try their hardest to find out what I believed about all the topics we covered – does God exist, do we have souls, should we have a death penalty, is scientific knowledge proven by confirming evidence or can it only be evaluated for Popperian falsifiability, etc.?

I tried to keep them guessing, because I wanted them to learn to argue for their own opinions, not concoct arguments that would agree with what they thought was mine.

45. Sounds like you were a great teacher, Hibiscus!

46. We aims to please! ;)

47. hamster-on-rye says:

Love those whiskers! That’s
    all I can think to say…
    except…Katrina…you’re
    adorable!…maybe caffeine-free and sugar-substitute
    for a while… maybe, hmm?
    Aw, forget it…we luv you as you are…

48. Dear Hamster-on-rye-Jeez what a great name- thanks very much, maybe I shouldn’t be eating Cinnamon Toast Crunch at 4 in the morning, you think? I can’t have any caffeine, nope this is straight up Katrina.

I get my cello tomorrow, maybe that will mellow me down!(Don’t count on it!)

Theresa, as always, you are just so wonderful, as are all of the peeps.

Noses, noses,noses, snozzles and Wheeskers! Just get to the pleasure center of my brain-o.

49. Oh, happy day – ’tis Nosevember at last! Lurves whiskeers pix! Mr. Picky pushes his face onto the brush, just so he can have whiskeer-brushies.

50. IIRC, my teeny marmie bebbeh used to stick him nosicle in MY ear, too!

51. Aaaaaand my heart just broke. Mummy and baby kitty in ear is simply too moishe!

52. jennifer Fritz says:

i agreee kitten in mommy’s ear and another one under her chin the cutest thing ive seen.. must be cover for next calender..ohhh i just want them in my lap soo cute

53. Okay I now have that song realing through my head complete with vocals and music

Dew dooo doo doo dew dew can’t touch this!

Scroll to next picture

Dew dooo doo doo dew dew can’t touch this!

Scroll to next picture

Dew dooo doo doo dew dew can’t touch this!

Scroll repeat.

54. Bunneh wheeeskers! Just wait ’til one tries grooming between your bare toes…

55. wannadance says:

either some big momma cat or awfully tiny babees….wow. it’s somehow very, uh, like a meditation.

ah, hell, no, just adorable.

my own jasmine kept looking closer and closer trying to scope it out till finally: wet nose on screen. sorry sweetie, cold.

56. i sang MC hammer throughout the whole post. thanks…

57. Michael - "myunison" says:

I wondered why my hamster photo spiked in attention. You certainly have a lot of readers on this blog. I got a huge percentage of views yesterday because of your blog.

Thank you for giving credit, and linking back to my photo page, and to everyone elses. It’s only proper.

Have a great weekend!

58. You really need to put a health disclaimer before a posting like this. One set of whiskers and a beepable nose caused enough squealing. But FOUR photos!!! I’ve died of an overdose.

59. @Berg: They’re called Hammer Pants. I’m pretty sure they didn’t exist before him :) so they got named after him.

60. theallamenta says:

oh God, it’s MY bunny!
    picture has been taken from a good friend of us!

61. Why post your picture if you don’t want it posted?

62. Might i ask why the ham photo was removed?

63. Julie and Chuuie — this is an educated guess, but most likely, somebody copied the photo without the owner’s permission, submitted it to CO as their own, and then the real owner found out. The submitter may even have done this without realizing it could be a problem.

64. I’ve tried to condense this as much as possible concerning the questions about my hamster photo:

The owner of this website legally reposted my hamster photo, which is available on my flickr account still, using a “Blog This” feature on flickr.

I am ok with everything except that she’s earning money while (legally) re-posting other people’s work.

She took the photo down at my request. She was very polite and timely in doing so, and let me know how to disable the “Blog This” option in my flickr account so that this doesn’t happen again.

If you really must see the photo it’s available on my flickr account (that should be linked on my name on this post) and you can search for “robo dwarf hamster”, under the circumstances I don’t think it’s proper to provide a link here.

Again, the owner of this “Cute Overload! :)” website has been very upstanding about the whole thing, and this website is great for what it is – however cute animals aren’t my thing. I just took the photo cause it’s my friend’s cute little hamster.