Scrub-a-dub-dub in a nasty tub-a-dub-dub

Oscar the Boston Terrier didn’t sign up for this “bathing” program, but he’s still disappointed at the lack of attention to his nails.BostonRyan, looks like you’re keeping it clean (everything except the tub, that is).

Comments

1. he’s feeling all icky already. even before the bath.

“i’m going to be dirtier and mouldier than before in no time. watch.”

2. biscuithead says:

Oh, the defeat, the resignation in that expression.

/Brings back memories of shampooing our mournful pup with “Gee Your Hair Smells Terrific”
    //Yeah, I’m old, get off my lawn.

3. Biscuit Tin says:

I love a baby. Who’s a sweet pup?

4. Rejected footage from “Animals Close Up With a Wide Angle Lens.”

“cuuuuuuuutttteeeee….”

5. victoreia says:

[Emperor Palpatine voice] “Now, you *will* die.”

6. Ok, that dog is seriously pissed. I am surprised a camera could get that close! (Unless it was zoomed, of course.)

7. Gail (the first one) says:

@biscuithead: I’m old, too—and Vermont Country Store sells that in their catalog (along with Body on Tap-the beer-scented one)!!

8. That’s a Heavy Sigh look if ever I saw one. Having bathed both dogs this weekend, at least there is no extensive comb out and blowdrying for this guy!!!

9. Hope Oscar got lots of treats and snorgles to make up for the misery of the bath!

10. momof2kitties says:

@biscuithead and Gail (tf1): We love that catalog! The store totally rocks,too. I could spend all day in there!

Mebbe Oscar here wants some root beer barrel candies? Or some Munsingwear undies to chew up? Some Evening in Paris perfume for after the baffie?

11. spookymuffins says:

WhaT is IT about Boston Terriers doing ANYTHING that is just so god damned halerious?!?

12. “I’m not happy right now.”

:3 That little guy is not a happy camper <3

13. @Momof, what about some Tangee lipstick?

14. Sahrawi Wife says:

AWWWWW! Poor Puppy ! Him looks so sad :(
    I Imagine he is thinking “youjust wait till I get out on the floor , I am gonna pee on everything in site !
    So HA!”

Now imagine bathing a 58lb Old English Bulldog ! WHEW! Hard work , Same Look ;)

@victoreia : Love the Star Wars reference!! Senator Palpatine indeed! :)

15. Ackshully, I want to kiss that poor little doggy’s round little forehead.

16. My Boston actually hides in the bathtub when he’s in trouble (getting intot he trash, etc.) and this is pretty much the face he has when he’s in there.

17. Love the amblyopia.