Hey, peeps! While we sweat out the election results, test your trivia chops and you might win a Cute Overload Page-A-Day Calendar 2009! (rules below)
( G ) What big cat lives in the Himalayas at altitudes up to 20,000 feet?
( E ) What TV character was pursued by a policeman named Dibble?
( H ) Who was the Chief Mouser to the Cabinet Office under Margaret Thatcher and John Major?
( AL ) What author’s museum is home to many six-toed cats?
( SN ) What are the collective names for a group of cats and a group of kittens?
( SL ) What game involves cat’s eyes?
UPDATE! CONTEST IS CLOSED — THANKS TO ALL WHO ENTERED!
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT OFFICIAL-SOUNDING RULES WITH NUMBERS AND EVERYTHING
- Entries must be received by 9 PM PST, Nov. 4, 2008.
- One entry per person, please.
- One winning entry will be selected at random from correct entries.
- Contest open to all except employees of CuteLabs, their immediate families and illegitimate children; people who talk in movie theaters; door-to-door harmonica salesmen; and penguins.
- Entries will be judged by NTMTOM, whose decision is fatal.
Q: Who’s an awesome sender-inner? A: Vanessa P.
// UPDATE: Comments are closed so as to not give away answers! //