Please. Won’t you help this kitteh?

I hesitate to bring you these images, as they are intense, moving and sad. But you must see them. This kitteh needs Boxhab like no other kitteh we’ve seen. Please, won’t you donate tuhday? [head tilt]

Yes, Alex H., it’s very “‘tockular” too., but this kitteh is crying for help. Stop focusing on his ‘tocks.

Comments

1. Does this box make me look fat?!

2. Brilliant.

3. he is adorable

4. oh fer the love of god this is the cutest thing i’ve ever seen on here!

5. BOXHAB STAT! Calling Dr. Drew!

6. Special needs kitteh, may need 15 step program. Haven’t I seen that belly slide before?

7. “DOUBLE BOX DIIIVE!!!
    Ohhhh yeah, nice…..ok, I’m kinda…crap, this thing is…really on me, I can’t quite… maybe if I…PUT MY FACE IN THIS OTHER BOX”

8. You know you need help if you don’t even care that you’re stuck in the box!

9. I think kitty might need a diet too, or bigger boxes. He looks like he’d be good to cuddle with though.

10. 2 boxes 1 cat! Amazing!

11. Kitty tries to escape from one box while shoving himself into another one. Story of my life.

12. I absolutely ADORE this kitty. I love his colours and little boots and hands his little roly poly belly! <3

13. ZOMG!!!! My jaw hurts from laughing so hard! I swear it gets funnier every time I hit replay. Whew – will rest my face then come back for more.

14. Now THAT is some spectacular splayage! Completely crack up every time he slides into the box with his back legs splayed wide. SO funny.

15. Silly kitty! And strikingly beautiful markings!

16. In a fair and just world I’d have my hands all over those plump fluffy kitty ‘tocks.

17. oh no – i wonder if this poor kitteh is beyond boxhab.. has a 2 box habit now.. next thing, human sacrifice, dogs and cats.. living together – mass hysteria

18. Oh! it’s so cute!!!

Can you help us?
    We need to find a home for Gaba.
    Please help us to spread this page gabagabita.blogspot.com
    Thanks

19. That is the most beautiful cat i’ve ever seen.

20. Lunge, splay. Lung, splaaaaay. Seriously little kitteh, you is doin’ the lunge splay. *does a rap about it*

21. All I got was a lousy “This video is no longer available” message. :((((((((

22. exhale….ex. hale…. ahhhhhhhhhhhh. better.

23. I used to fit in here,and could run right through.Whats up with that?

24. Kitty has such beautiful striped pajamas!

25. Awesome. What the hell is that kitten doing inside those boxes at about 0:30?

“Oh, looookie here! I found a… box wall?”

26. He thought the Diet box would help him slim down.

27. What a face! He looks oddly like Mikey in those old Life Cereal commercials.

28. This cat is what we call in the rehab world, “a goner.” He’ll be lucky to make it through detox with a 24 hour IV of cardboard and meow mix for life support before attempting any kind of 12 steps.

29. what a sweety kitty. Box-hab indeed!

30. is it just me, or does he seem to claim victory once he’s wearing the box as a girdle? just for a mo.

@amy – ghostbusters quote ftw!!!

31. Janice the "9 is Enough!" Cat Lady says:

Those splayed white footses are just the best. Hardwood floors are fab-u-lous for kitty sliding! And, yes, that “I’m stuck in this box, better try to get in another” is the HEIGHT of Kitty Logics!

32. Janice the "9 is Enough!" Cat Lady says:

33. Janice the "9 is Enough!" Cat Lady says:

34. Janice the "9 is Enough!" Cat Lady says:

35. Janice the "9 is Enough!" Cat Lady says:

36. Janice the "9 is Enough!" Cat Lady says:

37. Adam de la Halle says:

Amy — with a capital C and that rhymes with B and that stands for BOX!

38. Biscuit Tin says:

You think this is the cutest thing you’ve ever seen, until you look at the video of the same cat with a plastic cup on his head – it’s to die for. Even after the cup has been taken off his head and he knows there’s nothing in it, he goes right back in. And when he looks through the bottom of the cup at the camera? Ded. See the filmstrip underneath this video for the cup one.

39. OK, this is weird — with those unique stripes and kitteh’s robust belleh make him look SO like a watermelon!!

40. How darling!

What kind of soda box is that?

41. I just died. That was THE cutest video I’ve ever seen! ^_^

Can I please have that kitty?

42. Boomer's Babysitter says:

OK so i laughed out loud through the whole thing. TWICE. Just what I needed!!

43. Boomer's Babysitter says:

OK so i laughed out loud through the whole thing. TWICE. Just what I needed!!

44. Boomer's Babysitter says:

OK so i laughed out loud through the whole thing. TWICE. Just what I needed!!

45. Boomer's Babysitter says:

OK so i laughed out loud through the whole thing. TWICE. Just what I needed!!

46. Boomer's Babysitter says:

OK so i laughed out loud through the whole thing. TWICE. Just what I needed!!

47. Boomer's Babysitter says:

OK so i laughed out loud through the whole thing. TWICE. Just what I needed!!

48. Ah, the good old corset days. This cat doesn’t need boxhab, it misses the 1700’s!

49. LOL I love how he just keeps going back for more!

Hahaha, that’s too cute, too cute! :-)

50. Please, please, please, don’t send this kitteh tu boxhab. We need this codependent kitteh.

51. Hahahahahahahahahaha! That had me giggling so hard. Heeee. I know I’ve seen those froggy legs and perfect tabby markings before.

52. anastasia says:

notice this box says “diet”

53. Jennifer George says:

HIs name is Maru and he has a blog.

Thanks to this video and the other Zen-like clips of him, I’m obsessed.

54. this is one of my favorite Cute Overload videos of all time.looks like a happy kitteh. is the “diet” on the boxes for him?

55. Oh this kitteh might need an intervention before he will go. It looks like he is soooo hooked, he might be in denial.

Its still super cute.

56. I think he’s developing the next Olympic sport: feline box-luge.

57. NoraMaria says:

Oh such a cute kitteh!!! I want to give him all de boxes in de world, and just watch him sliding happily from one to another, seeing how many he can be in at once.

58. totalee puppy says:

Guys, I think that’s a Japanese label on the side of the soda box…I’m loving this anyway…Happy
    Caturday!

59. CoffeeCup says:

Some cats just can’t be rehabilitated. This is one such case. I laughed the entire duration of the video, and even showed my hubby. I love this cat! So chubbular, so cute and I love the white socks and the cute chubby face! And the tocks splayage is just too cute!

60. crazyweinerdoglady says:

Adam — I tell you there’s trouble, right here in Box City……

61. I love when he pretty much runs into the table and stops.

62. momof2kitties says:

I don’t know whether to laugh or cry. This kitteh’s need for intensive boxhab is clearly so acute, but the chubulousness stuffed into the box corset is just too funny. I love the look of “What? I don’t see anything.”

I think I need to watch it again. And again.

63. scooterpants says:

oh no. this is obviously meant to humiliate the kitteh, you can see by his use of his massive ABS in the later part of the vid, to ‘Bust out of the box’ that is kitteh is indeed not FAT but just Fluffeh,
    with a core body of pure iron under the fluff-a-tude.
    Shame on you with the ‘diet 77′ box, what ARE you trying to say here?
    Next thing you know, he’ll be bulemic, and I know you dont want that.

64. Omigod that is so funny! Why the charge and slide???Do all box addicted kittehs do that?! That is hilarious!

65. scooterpants says:

ah, yes Gwenny, they ‘mostly’ do.
    and ramming your head right into the table leg
    at full speed, is also a ‘have to’.

66. Gail (the first one) says:

@scooterpants: So many boxhab residents have co-addictions, like my Baby who is a packaging tape-aholic.

67. Spec-TOCK-ular!

68. hahaha I just sat here and could not stop laughing. Anyone passing my apartment door must have thought I was crazy.

69. Slave To Three says:

More proof this cat needs BoxHab: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHZUPJji6w8

70. Wow, that Diet stuff really works — it is sooo slimming.

71. Is it wrong that I want to stuff his chubbular paws into my mouf and nom them?

72. Is it wrong that I want to stuff his chubbular paws into my mouf and nom them?

73. It’s a kitty cat slip n’ slide!

LOVE the splayed legs.

74. this is genius! i love the final paw pat!

75. That’s such a cat response. To be completely stuck in a box, and look around casually like, “What? Yeah, I’m stuck in a box. I planned that. No, it’s cool. Stuck is where it’s AT.”

76. ahhh oh soo funny, I loved this.

Esp the “yeh. so?” look at around 1:00 or so. then the paw possessively placed in the box at the end, brilliant kitty!

77. That’s so sad :(
    The poor Kitteh is stuck in one box, and all he can think about it getting into that other one!

78. I love the way his tail moves!

79. Such a beautiful cat! This had me LOL’ing!

80. Biscuit Tin must be referring to this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-4dF5Lsdxc

Yes, the last shot of the cat looking through the bottom of the clear plastic container is too cute.

81. Yay! Kitty in a cardboard corset! ;;)

82. CoffeeCup says:

Holy. crap.

Look at the blog, look at the blog, look at the blog!!! It’s in Japanese, but all you need to do is look at the photos!! This is the most expressive cat I’ve ever seen!!!

83. jazzynightowl says:

omg this is the cutest cat i have ever seen in my life.

84. lol @ cardboard corset.. does this box make me look fat? hahahahahaha

85. Yikes. This video is indeed very ‘tockular. Those are some cute kitocks! But we’re in Nosevember Meg!

86. berthaservant (in transit) says:

I think we need to make this part of the new “Scared Straight” ‘tockumentary. “Won’t someone PLEASE think of the children!!!”

87. I must have this kitty!

88. OK, he’s not a maroon, he’s an idjit. Wonderfully created idjit.

89. girlnextdoortn says:

It’s like the Incredible Hulk- he just bursts out of the confines of this clothing.

90. i bet Diet 77 tastes delicious.

91. 1. install wood flooring
    2. get fat cat and two soda cartons
    3. ???
    4. Profit! (or at least get famous on c.o.)

92. I love how he lovingly places his paw inside the box and then sniffs it. “My prrrrrecious”…

93. Man, that is one mellow and also very troubled cat. Total TOCKitudeness! Hrbls slidin’ on da shiny floor!

94. I LOL’ed at the part where he slides head first into the table leg. HAW HAW

95. My cat does exactly the same thing if I open up a cereal boxe like that and hold it for heem to dive into. It doesn’t matter how small the box, he will stive dive in as hard as he can.

96. too cute!!! he seemed to have a look of triumphant satisfaction when the box was around his middle! and then he remembered the other box…

this kitty needs to become an internet sensation!

97. @Paunchie: Me too.

98. LaFeeVerte says:

OMG, my sides hurt from giggling so hard! The boxes…the plastic cup! LOL XD

Winston better look out ’cause he may have a new rival for most adorable cat!

99. Brandi7920 says:

I can’t stop watching this clip over and over – SO FREAKING FUNNY! Lmao Thank you sooo much – I haven’t laughed this hard in a while.

p.s. wants to lof that kitteh! He’s so geometrical and floofie!

100. How is that person holding the camera still? I would be laughing so hard you’d barely be able to see the cat for all the jumping around. Cutest cat video ever! (and I am totally a dog person)

101. love it…. beautiful cat. very funny… :)

102. SarahMonster711 says:

I think I love this cat more than both of mine combined….

103. I like the part at 1:00, he is all “I’m happy, I’m in the box!” I love a good solid tabby cat!

104. Winston Churchill says:

That cat is morbidly obese – you should put him on a diet before he gets diabetes and needs shots every day.

105. woohoo, CO made it onto the front page of Fazed! Keep up the cuteness!

106. jammin Jude says: