Dr. Fluffy’s Cathouse of Horror!

NOW THROUGH OCTOBER 31, Dogtopolis Jaycees present the 17th annual Dr. Fluffy’s Cathouse of Horror!  Enter — if you dare — and witness scenes so gruesome, you’ll leave with your tail tucked between your legs!

SEE!!!  The terrifying Terrier-Eating Toilet in … THE BATHROOM OF BLOOD!!!

AKA the Venus FLY-trap (thank you, I'll be here all week)

SEE!!!  Hideous mutant experiments in … FELIX’S LABORATORY OF NIGHTMARES!!!

Help meeeeeee ... Help meeeeeeeeeeee ...

And your tail will tremble with terror when you come face to face with … SATAN HIMSELF!!!

But you can call me Toby; we try to keep things informal here...

The Dogtopolis Jaycees thank Chelsee I., Hans L., and Dan K. for their help with this year’s production.

Comments

1. SATAN HIMSELF!! OMG!

2. Informal as well as infernal, NTMTOM? ;)

[Inconceivable! - Ed.]

3. Oh no to the first picture! I haz to use the restroom too!

4. Oh no to the first picture! I haz to use the restroom too!

5. Oh no to the first picture! I haz to use the restroom too!

6. Oh no to the first picture! I haz to use the restroom too!

7. Oh no to the first picture! I haz to use the restroom too!

8. Oh no to the first picture! I haz to use the restroom too!

9. crazyweinerdoglady says:

Toby? I always pictured Satan as being more of a Dave.

10. I always figured the Devil was a kitteh.

11. Kitty thinks of murder all day.

12. It’s clear to me that NTMTOM’s prior career was at the CIA. His job was to stare at high altitude photos of enemy territory and pick out the patterns, and then interpret the scene, telling a story about where the enemy was, how many, what weapons, what their intentions were, what they had for dinner, what they were thinking right then and there and whether they wore boxers or briefs. Only that prior experience could account for his uncanny ability to look at these photographs and divine the story.

13. looks like satan/toby is sporting a green eye liner.

14. You just know the dog in the first picture ran right out after his/her refreshing beverage looking for his people to give kisses to.

I know mine do.

15. Man oh man, do we need this guy in OUR community.

16. DING! Tony James gets the Rowan Atkinson “Toby” reference!

17. Elisha B. says:

Tickets!! I must have tickets to this place….. Oh, well currently this place is my house. New adopted dog from animal shelter is sweet one minute and terror the next. Other dog has no clue and the poor rabbit has wry neck so he looks like the hunch back from Notre Dame.
    Don’t you love this holiday?

18. And speaking of scary cats, has anybody seen this?

19. Pic#3 looks exactly like my Mr. Picky, if I could get him to actually sit still for a costume and then for a pic. Not in this lifetime for Picky, but this is what he would look like if. This is High-larious! I laughed myself silly.

20. I always new Satan would be a kitty…

21. Oooh, who would have thought Satan would have such a pretty silver nosicle??

22. ThreeCatNight says:

“Felix’s Laboratory of Nightmares ” – Gawd!!!
    This is hysterical! But Satan himself, with his usual reticent demeanor, just says nothing of these horrors, and merely smiles.
    Oh, the frightfulness of it all! Aahh!!

23. Trabb's Boy says:

Mutant, yes, but hideous? How could you!

24. Trabb's Boy says:

Mutant, yes, but hideous? How could you!

25. Trabb's Boy says:

Mutant, yes, but hideous? How could you!

26. Trabb's Boy says:

Mutant, yes, but hideous? How could you!

27. Trabb's Boy says:

Mutant, yes, but hideous? How could you!

28. Trabb's Boy says:

Mutant, yes, but hideous? How could you!

29. “Toby” is actually a 2 year old American Shorthair named Hobeaux, because he was discovered living in Elysian Park in Los Angeles in 2006. He has starred in 3 USC School of Cinematic Arts student films.

30. I think it’s a cutant experiment.

31. Just pooped myself at Satan.

32. Decca’s link: O. M. F. G. *SQUEEEEE*

33. shove a dachshund into a sleeve, any sleeve, and I giggle like a schoolgirl every time.

34. yeahIusePhotoshoptoo says:

35. The cat’s ready for his Ren & Stimpy dance & dance, “Happy Happy Joy Joy…Happy Happy Joy Joy”

36. Auuuuuggghhhhhh! (blood curdeling scream)

37. Pups'nstuff says:

Second pic: GAAAAHHH!!! What’s under the bed????!!!!

38. Pups'nstuff says:

Second pic: GAAAAHHH!!! What’s under the bed????!!!!

39. Pups'nstuff says:

Second pic: GAAAAHHH!!! What’s under the bed????!!!!

40. Pups'nstuff says:

Second pic: GAAAAHHH!!! What’s under the bed????!!!!

41. Pups'nstuff says:

Second pic: GAAAAHHH!!! What’s under the bed????!!!!

42. Pups'nstuff says:

Second pic: GAAAAHHH!!! What’s under the bed????!!!!

43. Tony James says:

NTMTOM: It’s a top skit – right up there with Fatal Beatings (“I wouldn’t cancel afternoon school on Wednesday to bury that little sh*t”) and Missile Base (“Because we haven’t passed the necessary legislation to allow Americans to run over lesbians…”) – and to think the Americans only know Mr. Bean – it’s enough to make you cry, ain’t it..?!

44. catloveschanel says:

vonvon,

we need some cutant ninja turtles. :)

45. First time commenting, but… unless there’s another Dan K., I had nothing to do with these. Perhaps there was a mix-up?

And as to Rowan Atkinson – yes, as an American, I know him chiefly as Mr. Bean, but have also seen him in Blackadder.

On topic, SatanCat is beckoning me…

46. They had one,wild party!

47. Not That Mike The Other Mike says:

@Dan K.: The cat photo is indeed from a different Dan, and in fact, he posted in this thread as “DanInLA.”

48. I know, Brinnann, those are some hilarious kitty costumes. Once again Japan kicks our cuteness butt.

49. love the hovertext on satan-

“you can call me toby, we like to keep things informal here.”

As well as infernal? (Rowen Atkinson ref)

50. @NTMTOM: Ah, gotcha.

I’ll send-in and post as “Dan =0)”, then, in an attempt to avoid confusion.

51. Balthesia says:

Re: Toby the cat. He’s saying: When this contraption of off, I will keel you but not before you see the damage to your sofa and carpet…

52. Kitteh is saying: “Didn’t ask for a dime. Two dollars. Plus tip.”

So sinister, the kids these days.

53. Venus flytrap? In a bathroom of blood? Oh no you di’int, Nomtom! Oh. No. You. Di’int.

54. berthaservant says:

The dog on top is in a Joe the Plumber costume.

thankyouverymuch

55. ROFL!!!!

I lurve it ALL!!!

56. BServ — really? I thought that was Amy Whinehouse…

57. that labra/golden/whatever-doodle looks like he lapped up too much tequila the night before. You know how it is…you don’t even CARE that the toilet seat has fallen on your sick head.yeahIusePhotoshoptoo
    LOL – Oh, wow, that brings back memories – unfortunately.

58. Best post ever.

59. Raemie L. says:

I like Satan cat’s ‘expression’, “Eh, what’s new?” with his costume.

Also, Decca’s Pet Office link – The Animal Hat Gang?! That’s where Cat Town’s Animal Hat Gang cat pics are from?

60. Gail (the first one) says:

Hoo-boy, that’s some scarrry stuff!!!

61. “Now, are there any questions? … No, we don’t have any toilets here, but if you read your Bible, you’ll recall that it was damnation without relief. And it’s over to you, Adolf, and I’ll catch you all later at the barbecue. Bye!”

62. It’s probably a labradoodle, but it would be awesome if it were a Wheaten Terrier!!!

Satan is SCARY!!!!

63. Oh my god, you have just been cracking me the eff up lately with these animals in costume pics.

64. Aren’t cathouses something else entirely? Would that be Cathouse of [insert dirty homonym here]?

Satan cat says “hmph, this costume still smells like the hatred for you that I developed last year when you put this on me… How many times do I have to tell you? I want to be a pretty pretty princess! Reow!”

65. Christine says:

The Rowan Atkinson reference made my day, as well as the folks who recognized it!

“That’s a little joke, I tell it every time.”

66. kandykornlover says:

it looks like satan has green eyelashes

67. Okay! Toh-behhh! WHosocuuute? Tobykins is! Yushyouare! YUSHOUARE!

68. LOVE that you mentioned the Jaycees! We are known for our haunted houses! Scary, scary!!