Happy Taaaaails to Yoooouuu…

Well, friends, I see by the calendar on the wall that another ‘Tocktober is nearly behind us.  And so, as we tuck our tired tushes in bed for another year, we bid you a fond butt-bye — from the bottom of our hearts.

Maybe next year we can have Oct-TOE-ber.

‘Til we meet again, Stephanie C.

Comments

1. Goodbye, o furry little bear tocks. Adieu, my friends — until we me again!

2. Erhem. That should be “meet.”

…Bleeen? :D

3. 260Oakley says:

‘Tocktober is nearly over? Butt it has bearly begun!
    P.S. I’d like to stretch out on this nice, fluffy bear rug, but only if it had already eaten lunch.

4. NOOO lets just join it all together.
    TOCK-TOE-ber.
    PB here is a prime example.
    I just love mouseovers!

5. Even the tail end of Tocktober doesn’t seem so bad with a picture such as this!

6. You wrote “from the bottom of our hearts”. Shouldn’t that be “from the heart of our bottoms”?

7. Stresfactor says:

Re: the hovertext… Shouldn’t it be ‘Tock-Toe-Bear’?

8. The end.

9. So this is a tock-toe-bear?

10. He’s got a bear bottom!

11. (the original) Mel says:

From my ‘tocks to yours…

12. Nosevember awaits us.

13. I can’t decide which I like more, the tock or the toes.

14. Anyone notice that a lot of animals look hungover during ‘tocktober?

15. Yes! We must have Oct-TOE-ber next year! :)

16. Sahrawi Wife says:

The smile on the other bear’s face makes him/her look so happy ! Maybe the other bear is telling a joke or a secret they both found amusing , or he/she is saying “they just took a picture of your butt man” :)

17. NTNTOM, we can always count on you for a good pun (or eight).

18. Don’t you mean “from the hearts of our bottoms”?

19. Aaagghh! There’s a creepy, screaming face on the bear’s right foot! This zoo is haunted!

20. Nooo! Say it ain’t so!! There are three more days before Tock-tober is BEHIND us!

21. Don’t be sad. We now have Nose-ember to look forward to!

22. Bear ‘tocks are the most cuddly looking of ‘tocks.. but(t) I wouldn’t want to go there.

In other news, October went by so quickly!

23. P.S. Don’t let the ‘tocks distract you from the serene bear smile on the other one! <3

24. @GreedySkunk: I saw that too and still can’t make sense of the reflections.

25. Erm. Holy huge paws!!

26. Michelle S says:

I’m just glad we won’t have to sit through many more cheeky ‘Tocktober cracks.

27. AuntieMame says:

“You have a woman’s bottom, My Lady!”

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

28. In this case, isn’t it tock toe bear?

29. A-herm. Should it not be “from our bottoms to our hearts?” In any case, Nosevember is just around the corner.

30. Omg, HOW cute are those feetsies!

31. DINGDINGDING

Michelle S. wins, and takes home the booty prize.

32. 260Oakley says:

@AuntieMame: Black Adder perchance? The episode with the legless sea captain?

33. AuntieMame says:

@2600Oakley: Bingo! And you know who played the legless sea captain, don’t you?

34. From the BUTTom of our hearts, goodbye, Tocktober.
    Untill we meet again.

35. Ack, very saturated with the punny! O.o I like this ‘Tocktober to Nosevember transitional pic. “Now leaving ‘Tocksville, we will arrive at Hongk-shu. Beep-beep!”

36. May we please have a little tock fix in Can-uary?

37. *groan*