When it’s ‘Tocktober, I sit like dees

But ONLY in ‘Tocktober.

Enjoy it while it lasts. [shifts tail a little]

2845721072_ecdcf8e670

Oh, we’re enjoying it, Sender-Inner Maeve and ‘Tocker Charlotte.

Comments

1. BUNNEH-BUTT!

2. /soft-pinch that leetle tailio!/

3. Tocktologist, hee !

Someone call a tockter !

4. Tocktor, I mean.

5. If there’s any animal I would smoosh my face into, it would be a bunny butt.

But only if they hadn’t eaten some farty carrots first.

6. suc soft furries wanna bury my in that side and just inhale and be blissful. Cute Tocks made me go Ker – thud

7. The buns of a bun-bun.

8. My bunbun sits just like that!

9. Don’t you mean “BUTT only in ‘Tocktober” ? Hehe.

10. *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE to the BUN-NEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

11. Janeyferr says:

i must find an old photo for youse of the bunnehs we had when i was small…

sugar bun was sitting in the corner of the kitchen under the breakfast bar when along comes spice bun who also wants to sitting in the corner. result: pile of bun with some airborne tocks.

12. berthaservant says:

Tocktologist, LMTO (laugh my ‘tocks off).

13. I ahhh ahem uhhhh think he no choice but to sit this way ahem…

cuuuttteeeeee

14. side ‘tocks. I can do that too.

15. must. poke. must. resist. urge. must. imitate. shatner. while. poking.

16. Bun buns! Wheeeeeeee!

17. puh-leeeeeeeeeze tell me that’s not his nutsaq up in there.

18. Farty Carrots? Carrots Fart? Har Har..

Even Bun is shocked (note WIDE open eye) at how TockTabulous his Buns are.

19. Gail (the first one) says:

He may be farting in our general direction!!

20. Hehe..bunny buns.

21. Boomer's Babysitter says:

Tee-hee Gail (the first one)!

22. I LOVE TOCKTOBER!!

Can I just say that I have gotten my mother hooked on this site..and now whenever she is around our pets she will left their hind legs up in the air and point out that ‘these are their ‘tocks’. hahahahahaha.. so addicted.

23. Bunny butts are the best butts. Geronimo’s butt didn’t make it I guess, but boy it’s a cute one.

24. That’s the privacy tail to end all privacy tails. Or is that its butt?

25. this looks just like my bunny’s butt! except the under-side of his tail is white. so cute!

26. I love how they bought throw rugs to match the bunny’s eyes.

Charlotte can sit on my carpets anytime.

27. ‘Tocks to da LEFT … (na-na-na-na-na…)

28. I hope thats his tail and not a very impressive pair of bollocks.

29. Does anyone else find that bun’s eye strangely disturbing? Is it supposed to look like that?

30. This raises the age-old question: Which end of the bunneh is more disapproving?

I think this bun disapproves so much he’s turned his back on us.

31. Yeah, A, they look like that. The better to see your garden with. LOL

32. Yes that’s bunny’s tail. Bunny-balls are nekkid.

33. Just sooo wonderful, and such a pretty colored bun-bun.

34. ButtaRumCake says:

*giggles uncontrollably @ bunny-ballz*

It’s Wednesday, people – this is what gets me thru the week.. LOL!!

35. warrior rabbit says:

Nekkid, and part of the undercarriage.

36. I thought from the text under the pic that bunny’s name is Charlotte. That might go a little way towards settling the “tail or nads” question.

37. This little guy (girl?) is a dead ringer for my bunz! He knows that is my favorite pose of his! If he’s been naughtah he always lays out or flops down and hopes that mommah will completely forget whatever it was he was doing that he shouldn’t have been doing.