More C.O. Travel Tips!

Many pet owners dread having to take long trips with their animals, but there’s no reason why you and your cuddly canine companion can’t enjoy the pleasure of travel together, as long as you follow these simple steps when packing your pet:

1. Place hind legs together and fold upwards across chest
  2. Fold front legs over hind legs to secure
  3. Fold modesty tail upward to conceal naughty bits

It’s that simple!  Now you have a perfectly packed puppy, ready to check with luggage or slide into the overhead compartment.  Happy trails!

I think this lame idea just set off my mental detector.

That’s presicion work, Matt K.

Comments

1. Paws up!

2. warrior rabbit says:

Port-a-pup! For easy traveling.

3. Mary (the first) says:

What I want to know is, who took the photo? Lap-guy has both hands down in the picture!

4. SHIBA PUP! I love them soooo!

5. Forgot to mention a step:

3. Fold modesty tail in an upward direction to conceal the private bits.

6. Tegwyn John says:

I wish i could do that with my cat. BUT NO. Instead, he cried for 14 flippin hours in his cage. I felt like a monster.

7. what kind of dog is that?! does it stay small like that??

8. Privacy Everything™

9. @Jen8: EXCELLENT POINT! As part of the CuteLabs commitment to excellence in pro-active customer service, I’ve updated the post. :-)

10. little paw pads – cute!!

11. for a second there i thought he was balancing on his ‘tocks!

12. Michelle S says:

willis it’s a Shiba Inu. They are smallish, about Sheltie size or so.

13. AuntieMame says:

Mary (the first), maybe this is Zaphod Beeblebrox’s dog. :)

[I think the closest that hoopy frood will ever come to pet ownership is Marvin the paranoid android, thank the stars... - Ed.]

14. Me thinks this could fall under Tocktober as well. Just a different ‘angle’.

:-)

15. Shiba inus rock! Shiba with toe beans pointed up are even more cute. Shibas with said pose exposing tocks though are too much – crossing the line to overload.

16. Sweet Scout says:

Wouldn’t “The Privacy Tails” be an awesome band name?

17. Where can I get a pup pre-packed like that for easy takeaway?

18. I would like to hand out Privacy Tails to the humans in low-rider jeans who think that every month should be Tocktober.

19. fish eye no miko says:

Aw, it looks like a little fox! Kawaii!!

20. AuntieMame says:

LOL, 260Oakley! Privacy tails and a staple gun.

21. Aww, a shiba puppy!

Willis, it will get to about “medium” sized, about 20-25 lbs.

22. Those pointy ears don’t lay down tho, do they? Pointy Ear dogs RULE!

23. Oddly those dogs never seem to want to use their privacy tails when they walk around.

24. Boomer's Babysitter says:

@260Oakley I laughed a little…
    @AuntieMame You ROCK!! That’s absolutely hilARious, and TRUE! I’ve seen too many almost-obscene human ‘tocks. Thank G~d for cold weather!!! Cover up, Peeps! HaHahahaha!

25. Boomer's Babysitter says:

@260Oakley I laughed a little…

26. Boomer's Babysitter says:

@260Oakley I laughed a little…

27. Boomer's Babysitter says:

@260Oakley I laughed a little…

28. Boomer's Babysitter says:

@260Oakley I laughed a little…

29. Boomer's Babysitter says:

@260Oakley I laughed a little…

30. biscuithead says:

“Naughty bits”.

We need to use that expression more often.

31. Aww … I love animals at this stage … You know, before their bodies catch up to the size of their heads …

32. Daphne Moss says:

That is adorable!! *want to cuddle this new kind of dog…*

33. michellemybelle says:

Shiba Inu puppers are adorable! And I love this convenient new packaging – I’ll take 2!

34. Awwww, it’s like he’s remembering being mama’s belly in a tiny fetal position.

Loves! ;D

35. bees on pie says:

“Naughty bits” is my favorite euphemism.

36. “Bees on pie” is among my favorite screen names, though I can’t say it’s among my favorite real-life events.

37. Isn’t that a Japanese breed? I love how they look like little foxes!

38. Naughty bits?

Huh?

39. Privacy Tail

Featuring Tocks Walken on guitar, Hugh Katzenrax on bass, Squee Waybill on the keys, and the vocal stylings of Tailio Iglesias.

Here they are singing their hit single, “Paws Up, Foo.”

40. Looks like a furry oven ready Turkey.

41. ailuridae says:

*note to self: find shiba inu of my dreams on shiba rescue site ASAP*

seriously – these are my favorite dogs. got to meet some drop dead adorageous specimens at a dog show. their breeder was wonderful – took the time to answer my questions and allowed me to see her bebes.

now if i could just afford to feed another mouth…

42. so cute!!!!

43. warrior rabbit says:

Hon Glad, lol. Indeed.

44. LyhjeHylje says:

This puppy might also be finnish spitz. They look quite like shibas but are more foxy.

45. Yayyy! Shiba powersss!

46. Is the pupster sleeping in this pic? Or is he playin’ ‘possum?

47. Ahh, maybe pup just wants belly rubs? I dragged my Shiba/Beagle mix on the couch last night for some quality cuddle-time, and he laid happily on his back sprawled across my belly with his paws up and a mournful expression, just waiting for someone to please be so kind as to rub his belly.

Shibas! <3

48. At first I though him was a fox cub!

49. It looks like he’s doing yoga.

50. my little shiba Shane looked JUST like this when he was a wee babe! love love love a baby shiba – wanna snarfle that little face!!!

51. momof2kitties says:

LOL @ Berthaservant! You owe me a new monitor, keyboard and a fresh cuppa coffee. Where’s that Brawny paper towel guy when you need him?

*snort*

52. RAWK AAAOOUUUTT!
    *pogoing to “Paws Up, Foo”*

53. Jenn in IL says:

Berthaservant, I was answering the phone for my office when I read “Paws Up, Foo” and I laughed out loud. The guy on the other end sounded super confused!!

SHIBA!! I have a Shiba Inu, too, and they are cutest wittle bitty behbeh puppehs in ‘da WHOLE WORLD!

54. Naughty bits is a British expression. similar to Ladies bits.

55. What a beautiful puppeh, I hope they are coming to my house!

56. Thanks, Noelle! When are those expressions used? Not with children, I hope… :/

57. this is the dog i want.

58. I would love it if my Shiba would lie like that. But nooooo, he’s got an attitude problem about submissive positions.

59. Inuorigami!

60. Heatherama says:

Shiba Inu!! I have one exactly like it, her name is Holly. She’s the same color and all, fully grown at 26 lbs. We get comments all the time on how beautiful she is, she’s a handful, but I love her to death. :)

61. AuntieMame says:

Janni, I think it’s Monty Python. That’s the only time I’ve ever heard it (apart from here at CO, I mean).

62. A baby dingo trying to steal itself!

63. SQUEEEE for Shiba pups!

64. Moar shocklit ship feets! Ahhnn!

65. It might be a Finnish Spitz or a Shiba Inu pup.

66. Hi MM, he’s a shiba inu pup…his name is Sherman:)

67. Nice post. So many people doesn’t aware of the fact that some airlines allows their pets in their travel. They also provide the needed accomodations for pets. You can enquire with travel agent regarding the details.