Amazing True Facts of Science Revealed!

Lions can melt snow by having an orgy!

Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but I need a cigarette!

Cows can communicate telepathically with their tongues!

You DON'T want steak ... You DON'T want steak ...

Puppy breath can be used as a biological weapon!

Set wieners on stun!

And the most amazing science fact of all: Allison U. finds awesomely weird photos!!

Comments

1. That last picture cracks me up every time I see it. Puppy looks so bemused!

2. Oh man… that bundle of lions looks amazing!

“Corgi” will be featured as a new weapon when Halo 4 hits shelves. Meanwhile German shepherds will replace the chainsaw attachment seen on guns in Gears of War.

3. speechless i am. o_0

4. Lion pile looks oh so toasty!!

5. Great pics, funny comments.

Why are the lions in the snow anyway? Zoo?

Believe It Or Not!

6. How do you fire a dog-gun?
    Maybe I don’t want to know.

7. Well, the doggy gun is cool but it still doesn’t beat LASER CATS!!!

8. lions in the snow?? does not compute! no wonder they’re in a huddle. i wonder where that is.

9. 260Oakley says:

Umm, I think someone should tell the shooter that he has the loaded end of the pup pistol pointed towards his face.

10. “Set weiners on stun!” lol!

Waaaay ahead of ya – I don’t even remember what the other settings were! ;-)

11. Man, all those lions have that “happy cat” face that my domestic version has whenever I scratch her under her chin. I don’t think they mind the snow. :)

12. those lions’re photo shopped. some of the heads on the top left of the pile are exactally the same. not sure about Puppy Cannon and Cow Tongue though.

13. Maybe my mom would have let me play with toy guns if they were this cute.

14. @Decca: YOU’LL PUT YOUR EYE OUT!!

15. Michelle S says:

@oakley: As a registered owner of a similar type of weapon, those were my thoughts EXACTLY.

16. Much love for the cow tongue.

17. I really don’t think the lions are shopped. I think they look alike because, well, they’re all lions. There’s not much uniqueness there.

“Set weiners on stun”… oh, the ways in which my infantile mind can run with THAT.

18. Awww…lions cuddling in the snow. It looks like the male lions are keeping the lionesses in the center toasty and warm.

And umm, even though I adore that photo, it sorta looks photo-shopped to me? I hope not because it looks like such a nice moment :)

19. Good point CJ!

20. I’ll be giggling for hours, between these pix and the Literal Music Videos on youtube.

21. I don’t think those lions are photoshopped, probably a zoo. That barbed wire is a little too close to that cows eye for comfort! And I love the weiner dog gun. :)

22. What gets me is that the dog in the second photo doesn’t seem even remotely perturbed by a giant tongue licking his face….

23. Lion’s are not shopped, there are suttle differences between the different lions, lioness.

24. “you DONT want steak”

XD

25. LOL CJ I was thinking the same thing.

26. Gail (the first one) says:

As the cows in the Chik-Fil-A ads say, EAT MORE CHIKUN!!

27. violetgreen says:

Mmmm, Chocolate Lab!

28. No one has ’nuffed Tom’s use of the word “orgy” so close to the top of the post where the young ‘uns can see it? Really?

Srsly, tho, those lions look cozy.

29. Cool!
    toocute.ca

30. That looks like my kind of orgy. A snugglin one, shopped or not.

31. Raemie L. says:

Funny!

SNL has Laser Cats with the cats shooting out of their mouths? Wouldn’t the cat’s yeems be the laser? Or are they more like the laser’s focuser? (If the cats feel like cooperating, that is.)

32. Allison V. says:

Oh no! He’s pointing his biological weapon in the opposite direction!

33. Orgies, tongues, and weiners – what is this site coming to?!?!?!

……….yeah, I like it too……….

34. Would that be the “official” word for a whole bunch of lions. Ya know like, A gaggle of geese, murder of crows, an orgy of lions? I like that, better than a pride of lions.

35. It’s not really pride, is it, it’s more of a snuggle.

36. Here’s a pic with a cow trying to communicate telepathycally with my daughter… now I can understand lots of things!

37. This is when lions look like REALLY big kittehs – when they do the eye-squeezies!

Funny pics and captions!

38. That is just too dog-gun funny! (Sorry, couldn’t resist.)

39. That’s cat stacking taken to a new extreme.

40. The Puppeh Rifle ™ is a weapon that only the Master Chief can use. Imageine – every time you fire it, you have to put a dog’s butt right up against your face!

41. My hovertext for the second one woulda been the ol’ “In Soviet Russia, beef tastes YOU!”

42. I think on of those lions is violating the “no-nads” guideline. Hee hee!

43. i have a similar weapon , its a Fuzzooka! Mine is cat tho

44. [geek]
    [hrumph]
    While the collective noun for lions is indeed a “pride”, MyDragon, when cats of any species exhibit behaviour of this type it is known by zoologists as a phloompf. While this might sound onomatapeic, the term was coined in recognition of the Austrian zoologist Dr. Ernst Phloompf of the University of Salzburg who first observed this behaviour in the lions of the Serengeti during his 1884-85 expedition. Hitherto it had been believed that lions slept only in a linear manner (rather than the nuclear fashioned observed here).
    If you’re a fan of David Attenborough you can hear him use this expression in his series The Trials of Life, episode 4:
    “And heah, fah out on the African plains, we encounter that most majestic of predators, the lion. Social in his living arrangements, it is not uncommon to encounter an entire family in a comfortable after-dinner phloompf as they digest a wildebeeste.”
    [/geek]

45. you are keeding mee with the pfloomph, no???

Guess what? Doggie butt.

Love the cow pic. Reminds me of the horse nomming on a cats ear…

46. Tony James says:

I *never* kid about the pfloomph.

47. “Flumphs are depicted as similar in appearance to jellyfish. However they move through air rather than water, and unlike jellyfish have eyes on stalks.

Flumphs are said to be completely helpless if flipped on to their ‘back’.”

48. @Tony James, you are der Phloompf-bomb.

49. Paunchi: [url=http://www.80snostalgia.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Reviews&file=index&req=showcontent&id=86%5DFlumps?%5B/url%5D

(Mr.Teho – can you turn this into a clickylink if my BB coding doesn’t do it? Thx :) )

50. Master Chief got a weapons upgrade???

51. Awww… I googled “phloompf” and didn’t find anything. Google so rarely lets me down. Any chance you can source this tidbit? You seem to have far too much information to be incorrect Tony James, but I always like to double check facts from a credible source. :D

52. TJ — this is TypePad, you don’t need to overthink it. Just paste the whole URL and it becomes clickable automagically.

(also, whut the hayl izzat?)

53. Cow: Slurp!
    Dog: To be honest, I’m not comfortable with what you just did.

54. Mary (the first) says:

I hate to say this but I think Tony James is pulling our legs re: “phloompf”. I’m finding no independent confirmation of term, Dr. Phloompf, or other related topic.

55. Mr. Teh-0 – I was kinda hoping that the words “Flumps” would ‘conceal’ the link, you see.
    And those are Flumps, in reference to Paunchi’s comment about Flumphs.

56. Ah. Sorry, TypePad no worky that way.

57. Ack, I’m not sure I needed to know that a cow’s tongue was that big…! But dig those lovely white lashes and loving look.

58. Tony James those aren’t the flumps I was talking about — I went to Wiki and found some “flumphs” related to the game dungeons and dragons. I never played it, but I was sure someone over here probably has!

59. Wait, if cows communicate telepathically, why would they use their tongues? Since telepathically means communication from one mind to another without using the senses?

60. ha ha ha ha it looks like thee guy is smelling the butt he cant do that though with the mask

61. its not a…*cough* lion mating, they are snuggling to keep the females warm, besides, in prides there is only ONE alpha lion, he is the only one who gets to mate. he would be attacking the other lions, but since its cold, the alpha lion knows that they are just keeping the females warm, eather that, or the others are the sons of him. and this pic looks photoshopped, if you look some of them look exactly the same, with the same expressions, plus, its snowing in africa??!